Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 259
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70647
biomed162176
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48289
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37164
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-03-2016, 07:41 AM   #106
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Dang Tiffany. . I'm so wounded lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post
You give happy endings? I may have to come see you during my visit to Houston.

You know you can come get Majurued at any time by me.....
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 08:13 AM   #107
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank You, Gorgeous B Yes, that's me and my Yoda self....LOL You are very kind to make such flattering statements, and I am grateful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
Fault. You give a I know better opinion about everything.

I believe it's possible I may know better how I feel about any subject discussed on this board or anywhere else. Please give me an example where you think another may know better, than I know how I feel, and I'm happy to agree.

Fault You whine like a little girl when anyone disagrees with you.

Really? I don't believe that's true, but I could be wrong.
Example please.

Fault You say your going to tattle and never do.

I ALWAYS do what I say I am going to do. I believe I stated that I did not know if the Mods were practicing in a fair manner. Now we know, or maybe you are not being truthful. Since it is a male run board and others members have complained about the moderator's practices, although I have done nothing but make statements in their defense until right now, I am still not surprised you get a pass and females are nothing better than gum to be scraped from the bottom of their shoes. Accuse me of all kind of dastardly deeds, but never accuse me of being a liar, sir. I abhor lying and do not practice doing so. If you knew me in the least little bit, you would know that of me and why it is so.

In your defense, you knew you weren't following the rules and expected to be pointed for it, so I suppose you might have assumed in err, just as most who assume anything do.

Just a couple.

I believe when I said I see female clients all the time I put a lol at the end. Play on words. Of course you took it literal because your YODA!!!! Yep I said it again.

You are a sore loser and that's just sad. And you even admit you were not on topic, but your mastery of word play is astounding. Wowee Gee!

[/QUOTE]

I'm always kinda sorry for you when you attempt to go at it with me. No challenge, but since the mods are allowing you to show your stuff, please continue as others find it amusing and who doesn't like a good laugh....teeheehee <~~my "little girl giggle", and that's about all the "Little girl" anything I happen to have.

So, according to the mighty B, I have 3 whole faults. He knows me really well... Well, no he doesn't. I guess I'm not actually a great big hairy liar or even a disgruntled loser. Go figure. smh

To appease the rules, because I am held to a stricter measure of following those....women on women=hot
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 10:18 AM   #108
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
Thank You, Gorgeous B Yes, that's me and my Yoda self....LOL You are very kind to make such flattering statements, and I am grateful!

You are a sore loser and that's just sad. And you even admit you were not on topic, but your mastery of word play is astounding. Wowee Gee!

I'm always kinda sorry for you when you attempt to go at it with me. No challenge, but since the mods are allowing you to show your stuff, please continue as others find it amusing and who doesn't like a good laugh....teeheehee <~~my "little girl giggle", and that's about all the "Little girl" anything I happen to have.

So, according to the mighty B, I have 3 whole faults. He knows me really well... Well, no he doesn't. I guess I'm not actually a great big hairy liar or even a disgruntled loser. Go figure. smh

To appease the rules, because I am held to a stricter measure of following those....women on women=hot[/QUOTE]

Again dismissal is not a sign of being correct. It's usually a sign of an unloaded intelligence. Saying you feel sorry for someone is a feeble attempt to feel superior.
I am sorry your in the twilight of your career. I am sorry you feel the need to master everyone and everything. I am sorry for your need to whine about everything.
Wow your right I feel so superior now. You earned the title Yoda by your actions. Not by your super intelligence but your feeble attempt to attain it. Whether your big and hairy I haven't seen you so I don't know if I should offer you a razor or not and I don't know if your big so I can't offer you a dietary alternative. If those are the cases they have fixes for it. The truth is though you are in your last days in the hobby. I hope you have saved. I hope you find some sort of happiness.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 02:43 PM   #109
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

To appease the rules, because I am held to a stricter measure of following those....women on women=hot
Again dismissal is not a sign of being correct. It's usually a sign of an unloaded intelligence. Saying you feel sorry for someone is a feeble attempt to feel superior.

That's where you would be wrong. It means I don't like rolling around in muck, and I do feel sorry for you, in that it is the only way you seem to know how to communicate. Seriously, my empathy knows no boundaries. I never wish anyone to feel out of sorts, but that doesn't make me folly for them to steam roll over me either.

Wow your right I feel so superior now. You earned the title Yoda by your actions. Not by your super intelligence but your feeble attempt to attain it. Whether your big and hairy I haven't seen you so I don't know if I should offer you a razor or not and I don't know if your big so I can't offer you a dietary alternative. If those are the cases they have fixes for it. The truth is though you are in your last days in the hobby. I hope you have saved. I hope you find some sort of happiness.

Do yourself a favor and just stop. Obviously, I am not hairy or big. LOL I do have some amazing long curly hair though, and it's your bad that you'll never get to run your fingers through it, or hold it out of the way, as some rather nice gents have done for me, when I do what I do at times.
[/QUOTE]

Maybe you are lonely and need my attention? As stated, my empathy for others, knows no bounds.

My favorite female client is absolutely steamy HOT and oozes sexy.... Yum!
Old 04-03-2016, 05:35 PM   #110
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
University of Nebraska where I graduated from has one of the highest graduation rates in the country. Also the 3rd highest avg. GPA in the Nation. Of course we study corn growing and spitting. Our pigs are our best friends

Of course someone that spends enough time on here to leave over 30000 replies and still says thinck (So fucking old now) must be very intelligent. I see you spend a lot of time in that other thread that sounds like The Bowl. You know the one where the same people say the same thing over and over and clap themselves on the back. I guess you must spend four or five hours a day on here. I see your using that intelligence wisely. I bow to you. Come on over to NEB. some time. All we do is play banjo and sing to our pigs. You would love it.

If you read my post I stated there were no hillbillies in Nebraska ... but there are no hills to billy. Its common knowledge that the N on the football helmets stands for "Nowledge". I am spent plenty of time in Nebraska and Iowa. I know some farmers have one day a week called "shit day" where the collection areas in the pig houses are cleaned, and the waste products is then sprayed on the crops to fertilize.

The "c" in thinck is in homage to a former hooktard ...which has been explained elsewhere. So what else you got?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 06:59 PM   #111
Hurricane805
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Since Texas really does not have hillbillies, and especially not Nebraska, translation is not required. I thinck you need to do a little research on who is trolling whom within this threAD.
I did take a look at this rather long thread and all I saw was an unprovoked attack by a troll looking to flame someone that was legitimately contributing to this thread.

Quote:
Newbie leave a review and maybe someone will listen to you
Oh I got plenty of people listening to me, you being one of them obviously. And I don't have to post a review here to validate myself. There are real review sites out there for that purpose.
Hurricane805 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 08:26 PM   #112
burkalini
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
If you read my post I stated there were no hillbillies in Nebraska ... but there are no hills to billy. Its common knowledge that the N on the football helmets stands for "Nowledge". I am spent plenty of time in Nebraska and Iowa. I know some farmers have one day a week called "shit day" where the collection areas in the pig houses are cleaned, and the waste products is then sprayed on the crops to fertilize.

The "c" in thinck is in homage to a former hooktard ...which has been explained elsewhere. So what else you got?
Thinck is just old. It's been used a thousand times in ( Sounds like a bowl). 90% of Nebraska is non farm as far as population goes. I apologize as I misread your post to be sarcastic. I was wrong

Old 04-03-2016, 08:30 PM   #113
burkalini
Valued Poster

Quote:

That's where you would be wrong. It means I don't like rolling around in muck, and I do feel sorry for you, in that it is the only way you seem to know how to communicate. Seriously, my empathy knows no boundaries. I never wish anyone to feel out of sorts, but that doesn't make me folly for them to steam roll over me either.

Do yourself a favor and just stop. Obviously, I am not hairy or big. LOL I do have some amazing long curly hair though, and it's your bad that you'll never get to run your fingers through it, or hold it out of the way, as some rather nice gents have done for me, when I do what I do at times.
Maybe you are lonely and need my attention? As stated, my empathy for others, knows no bounds.

[/QUOTE]

I do get lonely on occasion as everyone does. Like when my girlfriend is out of town. I will say if I hadn't got laid in 5 years and had a 1000 to spend on a beautiful woman I wouldn't spend it on .... Well you know the rest. The steaming is just so easy though I can't quit Yoda. Have a nice retirement dinner though.
Old 04-03-2016, 08:31 PM   #114
DakineOne777
Account Disabled

User ID: 341212

Quote:
[B]

Ahhhh....forget about the misogynistic troglodyte postings and let's once again focus on the really important topic here....... hot providers seducing their all-too-willing lady clients!
DakineOne777 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 08:35 PM   #115
burkalini
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane805 View Post
I did take a look at this rather long thread and all I saw was an unprovoked attack by a troll looking to flame someone that was legitimately contributing to this thread.

Oh I got plenty of people listening to me, you being one of them obviously. And I don't have to post a review here to validate myself. There are real review sites out there for that purpose.

Been here for less than a month with no reviews and he's bashing the site already. Go home little boy
Old 04-03-2016, 08:44 PM   #116
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

I do get lonely on occasion as everyone does. Like when my girlfriend is out of town. I will say if I hadn't got laid in 5 years and had a 1000 to spend on a beautiful woman I wouldn't spend it on .... Well you know the rest. The steaming is just so easy though I can't quit Yoda. Have a nice retirement dinner though.
[/QUOTE]

Your imaginary girlfriend? Isn't it children with imaginary friends....so, reverting already? What's her name? Do you have to blow her up? Why would you mention me having dinner? I guess you've been brought into the fold as well? Crazy how you people give yourselves to me on a silver platter.....next! LOL
Old 04-03-2016, 09:34 PM   #117
Hurricane805
Registered Member

Quote:
Been here for less than a month with no reviews and he's bashing the site already. Go home little boy
Oh but didn't you know? This IS my new home.

And people like you make it real easy to view this site as one big joke. Yup - this place is fun to poke fun at with keyboard cowboys like you yapping like chihuahuas, picking fights and polluting otherwise interesting threads with unprovoked attacks. Good job, Poncho.

Like I said - I post my reviews on REAL review sites. This one is ain't even in the running. But no sense in not enjoying the engrossing banter and clever dialogue here on the forums from scholars like yourself.
Hurricane805 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 11:05 AM   #118
burkalini
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your imaginary girlfriend? Isn't it children with imaginary friends....so, reverting already? What's her name? Do you have to blow her up? Why would you mention me having dinner? I guess you've been brought into the fold as well? Crazy how you people give yourselves to me on a silver platter.....next! LOL[/QUOTE]

Might be the worst post you ever did. Imaginary? Blow up? I know you can do better than a 5 year old reply. Especially since your so FAR from that age in reality. I was serious about the dinner though. Since you have put in 30 plus years as a provider I think the least you should get is retirement dinner.

I was just thinking. Isn't it sad when people try to last longer than they should. You know like Kobe on the Lakers. They think in their minds that they are still young enough but every one can see they are far over the hill.

Maybe with the years and years and years of experience you have you can write a book on how to become a Yoda.

I hear they are having a sale on Depends.

Don't fret gray is becoming a fashion hit.
Old 04-04-2016, 11:07 AM   #119
burkalini
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane805 View Post
Oh but didn't you know? This IS my new home.

And people like you make it real easy to view this site as one big joke. Yup - this place is fun to poke fun at with keyboard cowboys like you yapping like chihuahuas, picking fights and polluting otherwise interesting threads with unprovoked attacks. Good job, Poncho.

Like I said - I post my reviews on REAL review sites. This one is ain't even in the running. But no sense in not enjoying the engrossing banter and clever dialogue here on the forums from scholars like yourself.

I guess the real unnamed site no longer wanted you so you try to bring your little boy act over here.

By the way what is this real site? Care to share it with us lowly ECCIE people.
Old 04-04-2016, 02:15 PM   #120
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Your imaginary girlfriend? Isn't it children with imaginary friends....so, reverting already? What's her name? Do you have to blow her up? Why would you mention me having dinner? I guess you've been brought into the fold as well? Crazy how you people give yourselves to me on a silver platter.....next! LOL
Might be the worst post you ever did. Imaginary? Blow up? I know you can do better than a 5 year old reply. Especially since your so FAR from that age in reality. I was serious about the dinner though. Since you have put in 30 plus years as a provider I think the least you should get is retirement dinner.

I was just thinking. Isn't it sad when people try to last longer than they should. You know like Kobe on the Lakers. They think in their minds that they are still young enough but every one can see they are far over the hill.

Maybe with the years and years and years of experience you have you can write a book on how to become a Yoda.

I hear they are having a sale on Depends.

Don't fret gray is becoming a fashion hit.
[/QUOTE]

Pot calling kettle black, much? Have you looked in the mirror lately, old man? You screwing young hookers won't bring your youth back. Me remaining Hot n desirable to men, is not a fault, just because you being old, retired, fat, probably bald or going bald, and having the attitude of my grandfather(cranky old curmudgeon) happens to bother you. Only you can change these things, but don't include me in any stereo type you judge others by. I am one of a kind...always have been.

And, ya shouldn't lie about folks...karma and all that jazz. Fact is...no one here knows my real age, nor are they entitled to it. And if that's a factor, then why I would see such an individual or want to?

Go ahead and take the last words. ..You are not worth any more of my time, but I thank you kindly for the biz you have driven my way by keeping this nonsense up.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women