Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60668
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42388
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36791
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-22-2013, 10:13 AM   #106
notanewbie
Premium Access

Encounters: 102

where does SNAP fit in?
notanewbie is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:29 AM   #107
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

I thinck that it depends on the subject of the pronoun ie. "I shitted at her incall" vs "The mods shat all over the tards in Upset"

See the difference?
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 02:39 PM   #108
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Uh, I think I got it. I think.
bbkid is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 02:42 PM   #109
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Oh SNAP!
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 05:51 PM   #110
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Why do you care what wakeup thinks?

One mans opinion that others probably agree with........wakeup is a textbook internet bully that is out of control and the mods don't give a shit. Because he's 'wakeup', he's given way too much leniency with this conduct on this board. I'm sick and tired of him calling the ladies 'whores', etc.

Why the mods don't send him a pm stating something like 'enough is enough with the attitude' is beyond me.

In all due respect to the mods, if you're thinking about sending me a pm, forget it, I've wanted to post this for years and you won't change my mind. Like I said, it's one mans opinion.

So just put him on ignore, he ain't shit around here, but then again, neither am I. However I try to add to the board, not take away from it.
Well..... for one... what makes you think we haven't? What makes you think we haven't pointed him/Warned him or pointed him only to have them reversed? Things that are not known because they are not apparent to the average member. We (Mods) do not make decisions on how to run the board. We are members just like anyone else with just a few extra responsibilities in regards to helping enforce and apply the rules. The interpretation of the rules is not up to us alone, and in fact we are merely one of the first lines of interpretation... we adhere to, and follow the interpretations of said rules/guidelines that the admins and owners give us and show how they want us to interpret them. That's all. Apparently the owners have no issues with Hobbyist calling Providers "Whores" and some of the other things you personally (and many others I might add) find to be offensive... that is not on the Mod staff to place judgement on I'm afraid....

The underlying feeling that I get and the trend I see from admins and ownership, is the want for unfiltered freedom of speech in most regards so long as they adhere to the guidelines. Opinions are wanted and welcomed, even unfavorable ones at times..... Your opinion of WU and others like him is more than welcome, just as his opinions on things are generally welcomed as well.... From what I gather, from the owners perspective you can't have one without having the other......

Hope that helps.....

P.S.
for the record.... you can trust me when I say that there isn't a Mod on this board who isn't waiting in line to be the one to ban Wakeup..... Myself and ALL of the Houston Mods included.....You can absolutely take that to the bank.
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 05:57 PM   #111
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25
Talking

I guess you were right JaD...

Your explanation was much better than me telling everyone to fucking deal with it and just put that asshole on ignore.

Touché my good man!
Guest082824 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 06:15 PM   #112
Dorian Gray
Für die beeinflussen

Encounters: 61

Eloquent writing/dissemination of information like JaD's doesn't come from an HISD education.
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 06:19 PM   #113
TransAm
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude View Post
Well..... for one... what makes you think we haven't? What makes you think we haven't pointed him/Warned him or pointed him only to have them reversed? Things that are not known because they are not apparent to the average member. We (Mods) do not make decisions on how to run the board. We are members just like anyone else with just a few extra responsibilities in regards to helping enforce and apply the rules. The interpretation of the rules is not up to us alone, and in fact we are merely one of the first lines of interpretation... we adhere to, and follow the interpretations of said rules/guidelines that the admins and owners give us and show how they want us to interpret them. That's all. Apparently the owners have no issues with Hobbyist calling Providers "Whores" and some of the other things you personally (and many others I might add) find to be offensive... that is not on the Mod staff to place judgement on I'm afraid....

The underlying feeling that I get and the trend I see from admins and ownership, is the want for unfiltered freedom of speech in most regards so long as they adhere to the guidelines. Opinions are wanted and welcomed, even unfavorable ones at times..... Your opinion of WU and others like him is more than welcome, just as his opinions on things are generally welcomed as well.... From what I gather, from the owners perspective you can't have one without having the other......

Hope that helps.....

P.S.
for the record.... you can trust me when I say that there isn't a Mod on this board who isn't waiting in line to be the one to ban Wakeup..... Myself and ALL of the Houston Mods included.....You can absolutely take that to the bank.
Thanks for the info, JAD, it is appreciated. So I guess we can take from this that, WU's protests to the contrary, he IS in fact protected from on high, by the Prince of Darkness himself. Good to know.
TransAm is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 06:46 PM   #114
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
Eloquent writing/dissemination of information like JaD's doesn't come from an HISD education.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TransAm View Post
Thanks for the info, JAD, it is appreciated. So I guess we can take from this that, WU's protests to the contrary, he IS in fact protected from on high, by the Prince of Darkness himself. Good to know.
I can neither confirm nor deny either of the above stated...... ijs.....
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 07:43 PM   #115
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 07:45 PM   #116
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
I guess you were right JaD...

Your explanation was much better than me telling everyone to fucking deal with it and just put that asshole on ignore.

Touché my good man!
The Dude is cool like that, it comes from his background as a cat...ijs
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 07:47 PM   #117
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Why would anyone want to ban wakeup?
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 07:57 PM   #118
BatteriesNotIncluded
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Why would anyone want to ban wakeup?

Right? There are always people who test limits. Without them you have a murky grayness You need flat on both sides of the spectrum to point you towards the middle.
BatteriesNotIncluded is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:11 AM   #119
Sarunga
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adabear View Post
Sarunga - The reason why I put him separate is because he is not your typical flamer. He backs up his words with links, facts, and is very good at using the rules against you to the point that he comes out clean and you go over the edge. By all means, ignore him, if you feel that is the right decision. In you prefer, call him out if you can. Just be prepared when you do. He had a separate section because most can not seem to ignore him AND the vast majority that decide to go head to head with him get destroyed because they do not think before they post. Ironically, you seem to post after Wakeup in many threads and have yet to be effective in "shutting him down with facts". Based in that alone, I would recommend either to ignore him or change your tactics as your current ones do not seem to phase him in the least. I hope that clarifies for you sir.
You are fucking kidding me, right?

I could have sworn there was a thread...somewhere....where, some of us were making...one "profound" guess...after another....trying to figure out the facts....waiting for your idol to enlighten us.

In fact, if my memory serves me well...we are STILL waiting.
Sarunga is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 06:53 AM   #120
lesbianbob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I don't want anyone banned, I like the humor of a lot of the post by some of the most offensive members here. I was just asking, why we as a group of men, can't be gentlemen in the public areas, and act like the childish animals many of us are in the private forums. In my country club the mens lounge is a place for the members to sit around with no dress code or code of conduct for the most part. We drink, we smoke cigars, we use offensive language, and then we walk out to be around the women and children, and the rude behavior is left in the back room.
I know it would take so many more people that hold the same opinion that I do for any thing to change.
It looks like I am in the minority, and thats fine. I will take my turns, and state my case when I can.

Thanks Jad, and Ded for the information.
lesbianbob is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women