Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70658
biomed162216
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453201
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48322
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37170
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-05-2023, 09:09 AM   #106
arañanegra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

This too shall pass.
Old 04-05-2023, 12:05 PM   #107
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by arañanegra View Post
This too shall pass.
not with more indictments coming from the DOJ and Georgia. Trump is in a heap of trouble, including in the Manhatten case, and i say that knowing his long run as Teflon Don. And Mueller would have indicted him too if he wasn't president at the time. i'm not sure if the statute of limitations tolls though; if it doesn't, the DOJ's policy of "you can't indict a sitting president" is absolutely brainless. (so he could shoot someone in broad daylight on 5th avenue and the only remedy would be a political one, impeachment and conviction by the Senate? wtf, especially when you have the soul-less ghoul Mitch McConnell in a position of power. at least the Nixon Republicans put country before party, as any loyal American should.) he was referred to in the Mueller report as an undicted co-conspirator, same as Nixon.
Old 04-05-2023, 01:43 PM   #108
arañanegra
Account Disabled

I might get a trump tattoo on my tricep this weekend while visiting San Antonio.
Old 04-05-2023, 03:48 PM   #109
Ironmann11
Premium Access

Encounters: 97

Trump still has some of you fools constantly talking about him. He wants the attention and the same idiots give it to him! Jeez move on to more important shit. People are so worried about him winning again that they feel like they gotta keep talking shit. If the media would quit making him the story he would possibly move on. But I will say this, I cant say how any normal person can say this country is better now than it was when he was the President. If u really believe that then I’d say u need to make an appt with the nearest Psych asap! This country is going to shit and inflation is going through the roof. Trump warned people what going green would do. And were just beginning this shit! Its only going to get worst. I really feel sorry for the people who are on fixed incomes and the people who don’t have the ability to make more money. Its pretty sad where were at and where were headed! And no Im not for Trump running again. I loved his policies and economy but all of the extra shit and how the media is always in attack mode I can do without.
Old 04-06-2023, 07:48 AM   #110
pxmcc
Valued Poster

^^ironman, all of that would be true except for the fact that he is now the leading candidate for the 2024 Republican nomination for president. there's too much at stake to just ignore him and hope he'll go away, which he won't, in any case.

if Biden loses, I'll take anyone else other than trump. but Desantis is such a troll, he'd be the second worst nominee. where are your reagan-like statesmen?

as for the country, yes, inflation is still a problem. the fed needs to continue to jack up the prime, which could send us into a recession. it's complicated..
Old 04-06-2023, 09:49 AM   #111
xfrankx
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
^^ironman, all of that would be true except for the fact that he is now the leading candidate for the 2024 Republican nomination for president. there's too much at stake to just ignore him and hope he'll go away, which he won't, in any case.

if Biden loses, I'll take anyone else other than trump. but Desantis is such a troll, he'd be the second worst nominee. where are your reagan-like statesmen?

as for the country, yes, inflation is still a problem. the fed needs to continue to jack up the prime, which could send us into a recession. it's complicated..
How many more years is Trump going to live rent-free in your head. It's been over seven years. Come on!! You can do it, evict him from your brain! 🤷🏾♂️
Old 04-06-2023, 10:09 AM   #112
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Bullshit “trumped” up charges he’ll be president in 2024 don’t you worry !!
Old 04-06-2023, 11:22 AM   #113
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
Bullshit “trumped” up charges he’ll be president in 2024 don’t you worry !!

Let them enjoy their little circle jerk, one day they will realize the Biden and Clinton families are just as dirty, but they don't have people getting elected just to get them, they're getting elected to do their proper job.
Old 04-06-2023, 04:43 PM   #114
arañanegra
Account Disabled

“It's Funny to Watch: Trump Is an Albatross on the Republican Party“

It’s funnier to watch pxmcc still losing his sh*t over president Donald J Trump. Even if Trump doesn’t become out next President he’ll still live rent free in his deranged mind, lol.
Old 04-06-2023, 10:22 PM   #115
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
“It's Funny to Watch: Trump Is an Albatross on the Republican Party“

It’s funnier to watch pxmcc still losing his sh*t over president Donald J Trump. Even if Trump doesn’t become out next President he’ll still live rent free in his deranged mind, lol.
at least i'm not the one planning to vote for a fascist and Hitler wannabe..
Old 04-07-2023, 06:48 AM   #116
MisterMeat
Premium Access

Encounters: 77

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Let them enjoy their little circle jerk, one day they will realize the Biden and Clinton families are just as dirty, but they don't have people getting elected just to get them, they're getting elected to do their proper job.
The Biden and Clinton families triggered an insurrection? I had no idea! Thanks for the history lesson!
Old 04-07-2023, 06:55 AM   #117
Michael8219
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
I might get a trump tattoo on my tricep this weekend while visiting San Antonio.
I’ve voted for him twice and seen him in person three times.

I have a tattoo that first time amp therapists and peeps in the gym shower think is “P Don T 45” on my penis.

Tattoo actually reads “President Donald J Trump 45”
Old 04-07-2023, 07:04 AM   #118
Michael8219
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMeat View Post
The Biden and Clinton families triggered an insurrection? I had no idea! Thanks for the history lesson!
Yes. Laptop from hell. Steele dossier. Russia Russia Russia. Clinton private server. 10% for the big guy. Weaponizing the FBI & DOJ. Clinton associates “suicides”. Post Jan 6 Capitol police “suicides”. Impeachment 1. Impeachment 2.

“Insurrection” - google Ray Epps, blue bullhorn guy, removing police barricades, capitol police told to stay home or call in sick, pelosi refused national guard, etc. 80% of politicians after 1st term in it for themselves.
Old 04-07-2023, 07:21 AM   #119
MisterMeat
Premium Access

Encounters: 77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael8219 View Post
Yes. Laptop from hell. Steele dossier. Russia Russia Russia. Clinton private server. 10% for the big guy. Weaponizing the FBI & DOJ. Clinton associates “suicides”. Post Jan 6 Capitol police “suicides”. Impeachment 1. Impeachment 2.

“Insurrection” - google Ray Epps, blue bullhorn guy, removing police barricades, capitol police told to stay home or call in sick, pelosi refused national guard, etc. 80% of politicians after 1st term in it for themselves.
I don’t do conspiracy theories. I prefer the truth. Have a great day!
Old 04-07-2023, 08:11 AM   #120
arañanegra
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
at least i'm not the one planning to vote for a fascist and Hitler wannabe..
Oh, so you’re not voting for Biden this go round? Me either.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women