Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60378
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41550
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 04-26-2015, 07:20 AM   #106
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Read the original post genius!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Listen to chicken dick WR he is more deviant than anyone else on the board. Knows more about cum guzzling and the flavor of the week.
Then my reply:

I believe your last sentence was a fragment....so IB was right about your grammar.

Then your ignorant reply:

Quote:
You have really turned into chicken dick's butt boy, are you a fragment of JL ? Both of you hear voices in your heads. Which sentence were you referring to? There were two of them.

Then my reply:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Yes, out of the two, I was referring to the last sentence. That is pretty clear.

Originally Posted by DSK
I believe your last sentence was a fragment....so IB was right about your grammar.

Then your pathetic reply:
Quote:
Nice try at a cover up butt boy, still carrying chicken dick's water
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 08:53 AM   #107
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Read the original post genius!!

Then my reply:

Then your ignorant reply:

Then my reply:

Then your pathetic reply:
Hey JL if you wish to be chicken dick's nut nuzzler it is OK with me you two have shared a room before. I was surprised you found a period in your rush to kiss chicken dicks ass.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 08:59 AM   #108
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
You can't be serious.

Why don't you just admit you were wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
I admit nothing.

(Talking to self) - I'm really undercunt, the freelance faggot from Arkansas who refuses to come clean about his prior handles. So right off the bat, I am a liar and my whole identity on this board is a fraud. Admit I was wrong? Hahahaha, that's a good one! Heck, I get my ass handed to me in this forum every day and twice on Sunday. I'm just a freelance eccie spammer. That's what I'm paid for. What do I care?

We hear you, undercunt.

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 09:06 AM   #109
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Who could hate the Japanese?

In Dec. 1941 everyone could.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 09:59 AM   #110
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
What is it with this forum and syntax. Goddamn.
I was using a cell phone, Mr. Grammar Nazi.

"That will BE one achievement..."
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 10:30 AM   #111
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Most of the grammar Nazi's can't speak coherently either.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 11:21 AM   #112
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
In Dec. 1941 everyone could.
Even the Japanese Americans, that we rounded up by the thousands and shipped off to camps...
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 11:22 AM   #113
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
I was using a cell phone, Mr. Grammar Nazi.

"That will BE one achievement..."
I'm always using a cellphone. Do you see any fuckups? No. Because I'm just that good. What's your next excuse?
Old 04-26-2015, 11:27 AM   #114
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
We hear you, undercunt.

You continue to circle the drain. Caught between your hatred for me and your desire to suck my dick. It's a vicious conundrum. I will never admit to something that just isn't true, no matter how deeply unhinged you continue to illustrate yourself to be. I'm not sure who made you arbiter. It's a self-appointed position at best, brought on by your delusions of grandeur and a desire to be taken seriously, even though your faculties have long since faded into the night. You're most like a flea. You flit around, barely noticed, but annoying just the same. Eventually, you'll be crushed between my fingers. And forever forgotten, as the march of time continues ever forward.
Old 04-26-2015, 11:44 AM   #115
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Hey JL if you wish to be chicken dick's nut nuzzler it is OK with me you two have shared a room before. I was surprised you found a period in your rush to kiss chicken dicks ass.
You are a person who cannot admit he messed up with a simple sentence fragment. Just admit it and move on.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 12:01 PM   #116
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
So what if being gay is a choice? I think sometimes it is, and other times the person may not have a choice. Who cares? If they are happy, and not hurting anyone, leave them alone. If they want to get married, let them. It's none of our, or the government's business.
COG, that is your most serious error: thinking that IB can be swayed with logic or common sense. I asked him a while back what harm two women having sex does to him. As you can see he ignored it. As usual. Instead he replies with:

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
That's a two way street ... especially considering how the LBGT community enlists the power of the government to impose acceptance of their deviant behavior on the rest of society. What they do BCD should absolutely remain BCD and not propagated in public.

And for those who have any doubts as to the definition of "deviant":

deviant : different from what is considered to be normal
As if "the government" has forced him to have a gay lover. I wonder what he means by "enlists the power of the government to impose acceptance of their deviant behavior on the rest of society" I think what he means is he wants the government to make them disappear. As I pointed out before, it all goes back to his own insecurity about his sexuality. Why would two men or two women holding hands in public threaten him so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
It's funny how these idiots are arguing morality.....on a HOOKER BOARD.
"it's abnormal". What standards are we using here? The bible? Then you and everyone else on here is just as much in the wrong as any faggot out there.

What the fuck do you want someone to do if his dick won't stand up at the sight of a lovely 18 year old (girl)? Try going a month without choking the chicken and tell me how well you can control your impulsive sexual urges. If he feels attracted to guys instead it's his personal choice and he shouldn't have to explain it anyone.

Chastising others for acting on their "deviant" sexual temptations and simultaneously paying teenagers to deep-throat wrinkly 50 year old dicks. Class act!
Well said. But that is exactly what worries IB, that he is Ted Haggard hiding in the closet. But trust IB, he is the authoritative expert on what is "normal", don't you know? How dare you question him! He has more experience being deviant than anyone else on here!

Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 12:07 PM   #117
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
COG, that is your most serious error: thinking that IB can be swayed with logic or common sense. I asked him a while back what harm two women having sex does to him. As you can see he ignored it. As usual. Instead he replies with:

As if "the government" has forced him to have a gay lover. I wonder what he means by "enlists the power of the government to impose acceptance of their deviant behavior on the rest of society" I think what he means is he wants the government to make them disappear. As I pointed out before, it all goes back to his own insecurity about his sexuality. Why would two men or two women holding hands in public threaten him so?

Well said. But that is exactly what worries IB, that he is Ted Haggard hiding in the closet. But trust IB, he is the authoritative expert on what is "normal", don't you know? How dare you question him! He has more experience being deviant than anyone else on here!

Two thousand years of historic, legal precedence in Western society trumps your lying, LBGT misinformation campaign every day of the week, Old-THUMPER.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 12:09 PM   #118
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Two thousand years of historic, legal precedence in Western society trumps your lying, LBGT misinformation campaign every day of the week, Old-THUMPER.
There have been gays for longer than 2000 years. Not sure what you're trying to prove with that statement.
Old 04-26-2015, 12:13 PM   #119
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
There have been gays for longer than 2000 years. Not sure what you're trying to prove with that statement.
Over the course of 2000 years certain individuals and groups have practiced cannibalism, but that doesn't mean it's not deviant behavior, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 12:15 PM   #120
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Over the course of 2000 years certain individuals and groups have practiced cannibalism, but that doesn't mean it's not deviant behavior, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
so now cannibalism and homosexuality are the same thing? As I said, some people like broccoli. I think it's gross. Does that make those who like it a deviant?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women