Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 254
Top Posters
DallasRain70615
biomed161980
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453169
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48224
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37154
Mokoa36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-28-2018, 09:22 AM   #106
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Now you are jogging my memory...Ahh Arthur Anderson.. I remember those guys...I used to be having sex in Downtown office building high rises when I dated her. Those were the days ...I christened several offices and conference rooms...
You remembering your old days on the over night janitorial job?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 09:25 AM   #107
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

the Valet. remember?
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 09:35 AM   #108
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Whatever job he had, at least he knows what a firm is. He answered it right. Hell, he almost narrowed it down to where I work. That's impressive. He picked the wrong one, but close enough. We're all pretty much the same firms anyway. We do the exact same shit. Hell it's impressive to me that anyone would know about any of the Big 4 accounting firms. I wish I never did
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 09:36 AM   #109
VitaMan
BANNED

Encounters: 69

This is another good example of "fake headline" and/or "fake news".

Hey - but everyone does it to try and get attention and clicks - newspapers, internet blogs, eccie providers....
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 10:08 AM   #110
Guest020719
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCockmunch
...why the fuck would you be asking me for evidence unless you were guilty?
I see, what you are really saying is that you're a homosexual provider who role plays a dead actor playing a cowboy and you offer father / son doubles with Mark McCain.

That explains why you are just a registered member since 2010 with no reviews.... you are a provider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McManlove
I've decided against church today. Maybe I'll go in another 20 years.
Priest not tipping?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc
you are a named partner in your "firm?"...out yourself some more
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loves ManCream
I make my living with numbers. I'm a partner in a global firm with over 200,000 employees. I have CPA, CFA, series 7 and 63 next to my real name on my resume. I'm not a lawyer...just for fun, throw in my Ivy League degrees and it's easy to figure out the firm I am a partner at
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
KPMG... Ernst & Young.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCrabhole
PWC and Deloitte.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCocksucker
he...narrowed it down to where I work.
Did you really stay up all night to out yourself? Or is everything you said bullshit? Inquiring LE minds want to know.

#ivyleaguetardlivesmatter

Guest020719 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 10:37 AM   #111
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

TL; DR. It does appear that these two hookers are getting upset though. That's kind of the purpose. Any chance someone can calm these bitches down? They're supposed to be acting like men and not crazy hookers. Just FYI, when you quote me like that, I don't read shit. Now go get that tummy fixed.

Anyway, time to go spend the rest of my day with my kiddos like you should be doing Tummy instead of acting like a man on a whore board
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 10:55 AM   #112
Guest020719
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loose McLips
TL;DR
Oh you read, lamentation is a bitch. Puppet

P.s. thank you for the edit. The world appreciates you offering more personal information. Where you work, where you at attended school, and now your family status. The omission is married or divorced. Easy to ascertain divorced. I can see some dumb bitch marrying you and pumping out some puppies, but staying with you, fuck no. Pony up some child support payments and enjoy those every other weekends. Otherwise it's sad and lonely for you. Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock... the sound of the empty house. It is no wonder why you stayed up posting all night long now... drunken lonely lamentation coupled with hopeful anticipation. Of course this gives us a footprint of your actual age as well.

Tune in later readers when Loose McLips will give us his residential address, email address, contact number, blood type, and mother's maiden name.

P.s.s. for you Darth Maul, back on topic people! Sailboats and the cost of operation.
Guest020719 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 11:35 AM   #113
Still-Naughty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by NubianPrince View Post
Op has been posting ducktales for a long ass time
Yeah... I recall a loooong winded post such as this one about his "racecar" and the "Nurburgring" he basically rented out. I chuckled as I read that thread
Still-Naughty is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 11:45 AM   #114
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Do you believe that only law firms exist and that there are no other types of firms other than law? That's exactly what I am talking about with some of the stupid fuckers on this board and why I asked LL to define a firm. You need to do so as well now because you obviously don't know the meaning of a firm either...
My sincere apologies LM ... I was spuriously informed you were the finest, most intelligent, and aggressive attorney around ... and now I find out your only a number cruncher ... or is it a trash packer? You're dismissed, now.

You probably won't reach my age, but you probably hope when you do you will still be able to type and fuck. Or do you fuck at all now?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 12:22 PM   #115
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
This is another good example of "fake headline" and/or "fake news".

Hey - but everyone does it to try and get attention and clicks - newspapers, internet blogs, eccie providers....

To prove this all the OP has to do is answer my question as to whether he's fucking the deck hands or not...I won't hint as to how he should answer becuz regardless of his answer he is fucked. Lol
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 12:25 PM   #116
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Yeah you know because GAAP rules are always part of a good janitorial and valet parking CE credit curriculum. ;-) I gots to get in where I fit in you feel me dawg?
Old 01-28-2018, 12:33 PM   #117
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Whatever job he had, at least he knows what a firm is. He answered it right. Hell, he almost narrowed it down to where I work. That's impressive. He picked the wrong one, but close enough. We're all pretty much the same firms anyway. We do the exact same shit. Hell it's impressive to me that anyone would know about any of the Big 4 accounting firms. I wish I never did
I ususlly hire CPA's but I know some things just by being around people in the industry. I started with basic recons of my own bills to catch people trying to steal extra tips after the fact...the girl I was dating started out as an auditer and worked her way up...She would have made Partner easily but switched up and went to med school. She's now a physician in NYC. We still keep in touch and hang out when I'm in her neck of the woods.
Old 01-28-2018, 12:52 PM   #118
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still-Naughty View Post
Yeah... I recall a loooong winded post such as this one about his "racecar" and the "Nurburgring" he basically rented out. I chuckled as I read that thread
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ight=loveitdou
This one?lol

He pretty much exposed himself here https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ight=loveitdou
A smart,accomplished multi millionaire trick who can't figure out how to buy pussy in Houston?
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 12:59 PM   #119
Still-Naughty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

That's the one! Lol...
Still-Naughty is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 01:05 PM   #120
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

I'm gonna find the website he's stealing these stories from..lol.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women