Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60375
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41548
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 06-25-2012, 04:30 PM   #106
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

We tend to go to war when the banks and defense industries want us to.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 04:45 PM   #107
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Yes, this isn't the first time "military intelligence" was an oxymoron.
The CIA is not "Military Intelligence".

Quote:
Originally Posted by CB7 View Post
the Butler Report was in 04, conducted by the Brits.

in 06 AMERICAN/CIA AGENTS went on record in saying they provided Tenent documented hard core evidence Saddam didnt have wmd's in 2002, and Tenent told the president exactly that prior to the invasion.

Fact
Your fact doesn't jibe with Tenet's memory of the facts. Tenet refers to his own 2007 memoir on the war, At the Centre of the Storm, in which he insists that the first he heard about Curveball's unreliability was two years after the invasion – "too late to do a damn thing about it".
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 04:51 PM   #108
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Well, actually, it wasn't "intelligence" of any kind.
Old 06-25-2012, 04:51 PM   #109
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The CIA is not "Military Intelligence".

Your fact doesn't jibe with Tenet's memory of the facts. Tenet refers to his own 2007 memoir on the war, At the Centre of the Storm, in which he insists that the first he heard about Curveball's unreliability was two years after the invasion – "too late to do a damn thing about it".
the after the fact Curveball account only proves beyond a shadow of a doubt the Bsuh dereliction of duty BEFORE he got his country involved in a WAR ...

as for Tenents memory, the CIA agents remembered the correct timelines and intel passed to him, for him.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 04:56 PM   #110
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
the after the fact Curveball account only proves beyond a shadow of a doubt the Bsuh dereliction of duty BEFORE he got his country involved in a WAR ...

as for Tenents memory, the CIA agents remembered the correct timelines and intel passed to him, for him.
Once again, you 20/20 hindsight doesn't mean anything. Men in history act according to what they know at the time -- not according to what you know -- or claim to know -- a decade later.
Old 06-25-2012, 05:00 PM   #111
CJ7
Valued Poster

Bush knew there were no wmd's prior to the invasion ... hindsight has nothing to do with it
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 05:03 PM   #112
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Bush knew there were no wmd's prior to the invasion ... hindsight has nothing to do with it
That is your opinion, and it's not supported by the extant facts. The WMD Commission and Butler Report both found against your "opinion".
Old 06-25-2012, 05:50 PM   #113
CJ7
Valued Poster

the butler report is British and protects Blair

timelines dispute that report
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 06:37 PM   #114
soldierboy44
BANNED

Encounters: 150

I do not have time to read all these post right now, it has been another 14 hour day on duty......short day really. Anyway like I said I will go back and read everything later on, but since I was there (in Iraq) and at Ground Zero...... and I had friends who wont ever be coming home....I have the right to say what I think without reading every single post........

1) Not sure if it there was or was not WMD or if it was moved out of the contry.....but EVERY INTELL AGENCY IN THE WORLD.....EVERY ONE OF THEM......all said SD had WMD.....could EVERYONE of them be wrong????? some thing to thing about......

2) SD NEEDED the world to beleive that he had WMD so he could keep other powers in check, like SA and Iran from kicking his ass out......HE was all about power

3) After 3,000 people were killed on 9/11.........(and if you are one of those that say this is all fake you are a stupid A hole)......the USA was in no mood to play games with anyone........Bush's best line.....either you are with us or you are not......or something like that......he laid down the markers and put the rest of the world on notice just like FDR did on DEC 8th 1941.......and it worked for a long time, till we got bogged down in Iraq, becuse the VP and Rummy.....screwed up the after combat phase.....totaly screwed it up big time................whoes idea was it to fire a 1 million strong Iraqi army......and send them away with NO JOB...NO MONEY...NOTHING........we were asking for trouble and we got it..big time

4) SD had to go.....when the histroy books are written in 10-20 years it will show that he, his sons, his party killed a million of his own people..........and someone had to stop him and that was us. Not only was teh US Air Force flying cover over 2/3 of the country......and getting shot at EVERY DAY FOR YEARS after the 1991 Gulf War......it was only a matter of time before the Iraqis got lucky....then what would have occured?...........SD HAD TO GO!

For those of you who say we are not the worlds police force......you are wrong, WE ARE.....despite the bad ecom. we are in.....we are still the strongest, biggest, most powerful Country in the world, where 1000's seek to leagly come here EVERY year....to say nothing of the 1000s who are willing to DIE for a better life here......they risk EVERYTHING to come live here......where else do people do that?....NO WHERE!

sure we have a lot of issue, but we are still the BEST Country the world has every seen.....and with that title goes responsibility to help others.

Should we help our own, of course we should and we do........with all the federal programs for those that have nothing or are down on there luck.....we DO HELP OUR OWN.......EVERY DAY!

OK my three cents...........
soldierboy44 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 07:17 PM   #115
CJ7
Valued Poster

thank you for your service, sir.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 09:00 PM   #116
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Definitely, thank you for your service!
Old 06-26-2012, 12:45 AM   #117
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldierboy44 View Post
I do not have time to read all these post right now, it has been another 14 hour day on duty......short day really. Anyway like I said I will go back and read everything later on, but since I was there (in Iraq) and at Ground Zero...... and I had friends who wont ever be coming home....I have the right to say what I think without reading every single post........

1) Not sure if it there was or was not WMD or if it was moved out of the contry.....but EVERY INTELL AGENCY IN THE WORLD.....EVERY ONE OF THEM......all said SD had WMD.....could EVERYONE of them be wrong????? some thing to thing about......

Yes, ever damn one of them was wrong.

That is wtf you need to think about. They were all wrong and had they not been so, you fellow soldiers might be alive now.

Quote:

2) SD NEEDED the world to beleive that he had WMD so he could keep other powers in check, like SA and Iran from kicking his ass out......HE was all about power

3) After 3,000 people were killed on 9/11.........(and if you are one of those that say this is all fake you are a stupid A hole)......the USA was in no mood to play games with anyone........Bush's best line.....either you are with us or you are not......or something like that......he laid down the markers and put the rest of the world on notice just like FDR did on DEC 8th 1941.......and it worked for a long time, till we got bogged down in Iraq, becuse the VP and Rummy.....screwed up the after combat phase.....totaly screwed it up big time................whoes idea was it to fire a 1 million strong Iraqi army......and send them away with NO JOB...NO MONEY...NOTHING........we were asking for trouble and we got it..big time

4) SD had to go.....when the histroy books are written in 10-20 years it will show that he, his sons, his party killed a million of his own people..........and someone had to stop him and that was us. Not only was teh US Air Force flying cover over 2/3 of the country......and getting shot at EVERY DAY FOR YEARS after the 1991 Gulf War......it was only a matter of time before the Iraqis got lucky....then what would have occured?...........SD HAD TO GO!

2) Colin Powell had to convince the rest of the world he had WMD's.

3) I think that was Brenner but you may be right in that maybe he was only following Cheney's directions.

4) SD fuc'd up by trying to price his oil in Euro's. That is why the fuc he had to go. It had nothing to do with 9/11 or WMD's.

Quote:

For those of you who say we are not the worlds police force......you are wrong, WE ARE.....despite the bad ecom. we are in.....we are still the strongest, biggest, most powerful Country in the world, where 1000's seek to leagly come here EVERY year....to say nothing of the 1000s who are willing to DIE for a better life here......they risk EVERYTHING to come live here......where else do people do that?....NO WHERE!

sure we have a lot of issue, but we are still the BEST Country the world has every seen.....

Agreed. I do not agree that we should be but I agree that we are.
Quote:

and with that title goes responsibility to help others.

Disagree. You can only help others when you are on sound financial footing. You have to have your own house in order before you try and fix others...

Quote:

Should we help our own, of course we should and we do........with all the federal programs for those that have nothing or are down on there luck.....we DO HELP OUR OWN.......EVERY DAY!

OK my three cents...........
We are getting to the point that we can not afford to even help our own , much less the rest of the world.

Everything has a price...as much as we hate to admit it, that is the truth. Just how much are you willing to spend to keep grandma and Pa alive another 6 months. How much are we willing to spend in Afgan to help their women and children? We all have breaking points. It sucks but we do. Are you willing to do your job for free? Are you will to go fight a war while your family starves? We all have our limits/

Congrats on your choice of service.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 03:47 PM   #118
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
the butler report is British and protects Blair

timelines dispute that report
Another of your unsupported opinions. The Butler Report and the WMD Commission remain more knowledgeable than you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Yes, ever damn one of them was wrong.
Yes, they were wrong -- not lying.

@ soldierboy44 -- agreed.
Old 06-26-2012, 03:53 PM   #119
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Another of your unsupported opinions. The Butler Report and the WMD Commission are more knowledgeable than you.

Yes, they were wrong -- not lying.

nope

the Butler Report didnt even mention the intel the cia gave Tenent and he relayed to Bush BEFORE the invasion

cia intel 02
butler 04

see how that works?

its called a timeline.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 04:08 PM   #120
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
nope

the Butler Report didnt even mention the intel the cia gave Tenent and he relayed to Bush BEFORE the invasion

cia intel 02
butler 04

see how that works?

its called a timeline.
Notice, you keep thrusting forth the two agents asserting that their analyses should have offset by the findings and analyses of scores of other agents: it doesn't work that way. You also keep ignoring the findings of the WMD Commission -- dated 2005 -- which, like the Butler Report, also concluded there was an intelligence failure. So again, in the final analysis, your opinion means nothing CBJ7.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women