Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41552
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 06-10-2013, 01:30 AM   #106
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Fluffy, you seem satisfied that the Benghazi debacle is just about "politics". Shouldn't our foreign policy be about America? Four people are dead, but it's ok, it's "just politics."

You are a moron. That's not namecalling, it's simply stating a fact.
I have gone from a brave Obamatron and Rhodes Scholar to Moron. I think I am going to cry in my beer tonight. COF you idiot, how many people died from Embassy attacks when Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld and Condi Rice were in charge? Congress had three hearings on those attacks, nothing evolved from them. Yes, it should be about America, the republicans are not concerned about how to protect the embassy better, they are concerned with POLITICS. Congress knows what the solution is. Spend more money and add troops at every embassy. They are not going to do that the defense budget is already at 1 TRILLION DOLLARS. They are trying to bring Scandal to Hillary Clinton. A former Ambassador and General did a full investigation, there was no coverup. Normal protocol and procedures were followed during the attack. Panatta did not send a jet (F14) for protection, because he thought it would not get there in time. The republicans know this, it's not about the 4 people with the republicans. It's just politics for the republicans, why else would this be blown up 50 million times? Embassy's were attacked during Bush's term more than once.
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 01:33 AM   #107
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
I have gone from a brave Obamatron and Rhodes Scholar to Moron.
No, you've always been a moron. The rest of your post has been refuted and proven stupid on several occasions. Enjoy your delusion.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 01:42 AM   #108
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
The rest of your post has been refuted and proven stupid on several occasions. Enjoy your delusion.
This is a false statement. Did you see the Panatta's testimony before congress? What was the outcome of the investigation from the Former Ambassador and General. Even with Hillary's infamous ('What difference does it make now') comment the republicans still have nothing other than the Talking Points were revised. You are the libertard moron. Didn't you say in another post that Ron Paul only got 66 delegates because the voters were brainwashed by the liberal media?
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 02:20 AM   #109
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
This is a false statement. Did you see the Panatta's testimony before congress? What was the outcome of the investigation from the Former Ambassador and General. Even with Hillary's infamous ('What difference does it make now') comment the republicans still have nothing other than the Talking Points were revised. You are the libertard moron. Didn't you say in another post that Ron Paul only got 66 delegates because the voters were brainwashed by the liberal media?

http://www.businessinsider.com/gates...ilitary-2013-5

tell COF to kiss your ass
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 03:26 AM   #110
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
... the Panatta's testimony before congress?
be careful ... the spelling police are out in full force.....

....... if they don't have any substantive, they will attack your spelling as "ignorance" ..

....... even when they type "Rhode Scholar" ...

Just type "Leon" if you can't spell his last name correctly. It also looks like you know him.

No charge.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 03:45 AM   #111
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
.... how many people died from Embassy attacks when Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld and Condi Rice were in charge? ....
You forgot Clinton's watch .... why?

THE primary difference is, if I recall correctly, neither the Clinton nor Bush administrations attempted a lame-ass excuse for the source of the bombings ....

it is not about "body counts" ... although one is too much for me ...

....... it is about lying and trying to cover up the source to get re-elected.

Clinton was trying to handle the attacks and OBL as a "law enforcement" effort ...

Bush called it what it was .... war....

The British pulled out of Benghazi months before the Ambassador was killed when their Ambassador was almost killed ... the bottom line is given the hostile environment if we were going to stay security should have been beefed up with Marines with heavy weapons (with ammunition unlike Cairo) OR we should have pulled out like the Brits.

All this "timeline" ... "communication" .... video ...... "riot" .... crap is just that ... crap.

Monday morning quarterbacking excuses for incompetence and attempting to bullshit the U.S. voters right before election time .... which apparently worked. Unfortunately the media didn't want to call their rising star out on the lying ... and neither did his opponent.

Now Obaminable is going to reward the lying sack of shit.
Old 06-10-2013, 05:47 AM   #112
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

Bush called it what it was .... war....
Until he lost focus on the "war" and shifted America's attention from the perpetrators of 9/11 to a war with Iraq!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 11:12 AM   #113
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
Genuis, Road-Scholar, you gonna instruct me on the Agency?

ahem ...

Rhode Scholar
Ahem, CBJ7!

Quote:
Rhoades scholars don't bode well with republicans
You are obviously not a "Rhodes Scholar," CBJ7.

Quote:
Did Bush and Cheney care about you or the American people? Bush cared enough to lie to the American people about the WMD's and fabricated one of the two wars he started.
Repeating your lies and distortions doesn't make them true, flighty. Check the record, flighty, Bush also listed justifications other than WMD for countering Saddam's covert actions with force.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...0&postcount=50

Quote:
No, you've always been a moron. The rest of your post has been refuted and proven stupid on several occasions. Enjoy your delusion.
+1
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 11:17 AM   #114
CJ7
Valued Poster

yawnnnnnnnnnn
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 11:20 AM   #115
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
yawnnnnnnnnnn
Sleeping in class is why you cannot spell "Rhodes" correctly, CBJ7; yet, you presume to correct others.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 04:10 PM   #116
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Until he lost focus on the "war" and shifted America's attention from the perpetrators of 9/11 to a war with Iraq!
You mean the war on which you wanted him to focus ....

.. this new guy needs to focus .... period.... even if it's on Michelle's butt.

I have given him A+'s when he gives "green" for killing the varmin ...

.... and exterminating pests .... "we" need to stay a bit ahead of the "power curve" ...

... and he drifts into some sort of liberal agenda trance to pacify his contributors, who get a little overwhelmed with the dirty and necessary work that still is left to be done.

This move (the thread topic) is outrageously ignorant and ...

.... stinks of affirmative action cronyism .. of the 1st order.

Her lips are chapped from ass kissing ... her way to a job. She sure isn't qualified, and has demonstrated her incompetence.
Old 06-10-2013, 04:13 PM   #117
zerodahero
Account Frozen

Encounters: 41

zerodahero is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 04:13 PM   #118
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Sleeping in class is why you cannot spell "Rhodes" correctly, CBJ7; yet, you presume to correct others.
+1000
Old 06-10-2013, 04:49 PM   #119
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:

Are you talking about the investigation where they conveniently forgot to interview the SOS Clinton?

And you keep harping on "the talking points". Talking points are what politicians use to spin their own BS. I could care less about "the talking points". How about the truth?

In post 28, you said: "Bush cared enough to lie to the American people about WMDs..." But in post #40, you contradict yourself by saying "Benghazi was an example of poor intelligence, just like Bush with the WMDs". So were the WMDs a lie or was it poor intelligence? You can't have it both ways, whatever suits your purpose at the time.

FYI, the F14 was retired in 2006 and is no longer in service.
NiceGuy53 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 04:52 PM   #120
CJ7
Valued Poster

yeah how about the truth rather than political talking points, take Benghazi for instance ..

http://www.businessinsider.com/gates...ilitary-2013-5
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women