Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42032
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-10-2015, 09:31 PM   #106
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Even you acknowledged it is effectively Kentucky. Or have you forgotten your own posts.

Poor little forgetful IB!
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 09:47 PM   #107
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Even you acknowledged it is effectively Kentucky. Or have you forgotten your own posts.

Poor little forgetful IB!
You're the brain-addled liar, Old-THUMPER.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're a liar, Old-THUMPER. You in fact did argue that Lebanon, Ohio, was effectively "Keentuckie", Old-THUMPER.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 09:57 PM   #108
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

He doesn't know anything about that area of kentucky/ohio. He thinks Ohio is the north.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 10:01 PM   #109
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
He doesn't know anything about that area of kentucky/ohio. He thinks Ohio is the north.
Ohio IS in the North, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. It's north of Arkansas, and it's further north than parts of Illinois, Indiana, California and Kansas.

Old 06-10-2015, 10:07 PM   #110
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Ohio IS in the North, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. It's north of Arkansas, and it's further north than parts of Illinois, Indiana, California and Kansas.

Being North of something doesn't automatically make you a northern state, dumbass. Tennessee is north of Florida, is it in the North? Part of Ohio is below the Mason Dixon line, which would mean that it's partly in the South. People from Ohio consider themselves midwesterners.

"Ohio is a state in the Midwestern United States"

You lie again you gruberized odumbo sodomite.
Old 06-10-2015, 10:22 PM   #111
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Being North of something doesn't automatically make you a northern state, dumbass. Tennessee is north of Florida, is it in the North? Part of Ohio is below the Mason Dixon line, which would mean that it's partly in the South. People from Ohio consider themselves midwesterners.

"Ohio is a state in the Midwestern United States"

You lie again you gruberized odumbo sodomite.
Go let your boyfriend butt-fuck you into oblivion, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Quote:
The states that remained loyal and did not declare secession were known as the Union or the North.
Old 06-11-2015, 12:00 AM   #112
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Go let your boyfriend butt-fuck you into oblivion, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
You misrepresented the facts, dipshit. You make a habit of being a disingenuous, lying sodomite. Ohio is a Midwestern state, you buffoon.
Old 06-11-2015, 12:05 AM   #113
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You misrepresented the facts, dipshit. You make a habit of being a disingenuous, lying sodomite. Ohio is a Midwestern state, you buffoon.
You're a lying faggot, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Quote:

The states that remained loyal and did not declare secession were known as the Union or the North.
Old 06-11-2015, 12:12 AM   #114
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You're a lying faggot, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

You're a lying, sodomite bastard. The US is divided in FIVE regions and the state of OHIO is in the MIDWESTERN region. You have lied once again. You have been found guilty of being a cunt.

http://www.mapsofworld.com/usa/usa-m...onal-maps.html
Old 06-11-2015, 12:24 AM   #115
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're a lying, sodomite bastard. The US is divided in FIVE regions and the state of OHIO is in the MIDWESTERN region. You have lied once again. You have been found guilty of being a cunt.

http://www.mapsofworld.com/usa/usa-m...onal-maps.html
You're a dick-sucking liar when you claim Ohio was not considered part of the North during the Civil War as identified on the map previously cited, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
[T]he North, region, northern United States, historically identified as the free states that opposed slavery and the Confederacy during the American Civil War.... [T]he North includes Connecticut, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Vermont, and Wisconsin. Of these, Nebraska, North Dakota, and South Dakota were not states at the time of the Civil War, and Missouri, though part of the Union, was a slave state.... By the 1850s the question of the extension of slavery into the western territories was the central issue uniting the North and bringing it into conflict with the South. On the eve of the American Civil War (1861), there were 19 free and 15 slave states, the boundary between them following the Mason and Dixon Line, the Ohio River, and latitude 36°30′ (except for Missouri). The North attained its highest self-consciousness as a region during the war, when its name became synonymous with the Union. Including the four border states that fought with the Union (Britannica)
Old 06-11-2015, 12:39 AM   #116
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You're a dick-sucking liar when you claim Ohio was not considered part of the North during the Civil War as identified on the map previously cited, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
I don't give a good goddamn what side it was on in the civil fucking war, it's a midwestern state, you disingenuous cunt. You're a congenital, inveterate liar and have exhibited yourself to be lacking in any moral fiber, as evidenced by your lying and stuttering ways. Tell your mother to bring you down another 2-liter of Mountain Dew. I know your fat ass can't make it up the stairs without huffing and puffing and blowing three dicks on the way.

Does your mother know you're running a gay gloryhole out of her basement? How many bukkake parties did you have this week? You don't even condition your hair, do you? You just rub in all the semen that dudes squirt all over you once you finish them off. Take your civil war and your ohio being in the north and shove it up your ass, like so many dicks.
Old 06-11-2015, 12:58 AM   #117
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

WormRaper, don't get so upset when someone exposes your stupidity. It's going to happen frequently, because, despite being a "True Genius", you are quite stupid.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 01:03 AM   #118
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't give a good goddamn what side it was on in the civil fucking war, it's a midwestern state, you disingenuous cunt. You're a congenital, inveterate liar and have exhibited yourself to be lacking in any moral fiber, as evidenced by your lying and stuttering ways. Tell your mother to bring you down another 2-liter of Mountain Dew. I know your fat ass can't make it up the stairs without huffing and puffing and blowing three dicks on the way.

Does your mother know you're running a gay gloryhole out of her basement? How many bukkake parties did you have this week? You don't even condition your hair, do you? You just rub in all the semen that dudes squirt all over you once you finish them off. Take your civil war and your ohio being in the north and shove it up your ass, like so many dicks.
Wiki, Britannica, and just about any other authoritative source on the Civil War says you're a fucking liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. So guess who the fuck doesn't give a fuck about your fucking lies and distortions about Ohio belonging to and fighting with the North during the Civil War, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas? And having lies and dicks shoved up one's ass is your specialty, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 06-11-2015, 01:11 AM   #119
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
WormRaper, don't get so upset when someone exposes your stupidity. It's going to happen frequently, because, despite being a "True Genius", you are quite stupid.
So do you want to proclaim that Ohio is not a midwestern state?
Old 06-11-2015, 01:12 AM   #120
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Wiki, Britannica, and just about any other authoritative source on the Civil War says you're a fucking liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. So guess who the fuck doesn't give a fuck about your fucking lies and distortions about Ohio belonging to and fighting with the North during the Civil War, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas? And having lies and dicks shoved up one's ass is your specialty, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
I said I didn't give a shit what side they fought on, they aren't the North, you gruberized sodomite.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women