Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70674
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60196
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41224
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-18-2023, 03:12 PM   #106
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
A flag flown upside down means a country in distress. We’re there.
Indeed we are. This was actually outside Congress the morning after the Durham report was released. Not a coincidence
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2023, 03:52 PM   #107
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Indeed we are. This was actually outside Congress the morning after the Durham report was released. Not a coincidence
I know. I saw it. There has been thousands of clues the past 3yrs that the sheep don’t see. But it’s right in front of their eyes.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 05-18-2023, 04:21 PM   #108
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
I know. I saw it. There has been thousands of clues the past 3yrs that the sheep don’t see. But it’s right in front of their eyes.
They are too busy being brainwashed by the DNC media and pushing crazy plans about men believing they are women to pay attention
Old 05-18-2023, 05:17 PM   #109
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/sharirayepatriots/52408
Old 05-18-2023, 06:02 PM   #110
bambino
Valued Poster

https://twitter.com/papitrumpo/statu...0AMolspcYxY9QA

BAHAHAHAHA
Old 05-19-2023, 12:01 AM   #111
berryberry
Valued Poster

Senile Biden was in the thick of a political op targeting Trump before the election -- Aug 2016 Situation Room briefing on The Clinton Plan (promoted by Senile Biden's current NSA) --and a political op after the election -- January 2017 plan to frame Trump's NSA under the Logan Act
Old 05-19-2023, 11:35 AM   #112
berryberry
Valued Poster

The Durham Report revealed that the FBI dropped 4 criminal probes into the Clintons.

But had no problem at all pushing a fake dossier to take down Trump.

What happened to equal justice under the law?
Old 05-19-2023, 04:06 PM   #113
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
The Durham Report revealed that the FBI dropped 4 criminal probes into the Clintons.

But had no problem at all pushing a fake dossier to take down Trump.

What happened to equal justice under the law?
Not only that, they have all the Epstein videos and paperwork along with Hunters debauchery. I suspect what’s on Wieners laptop is far worse the Hunters. Like I said in another thread, truth is coming soon. It started this week.
Old 05-19-2023, 05:54 PM   #114
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

When you lose James Woods, you've lost America. He's a goddamned national treasure

Quote:
Why don’t you Republicans exercise power when you are in power? Your party holds a majority in the House of Representatives. Why has Adam Schiff not been held accountable for the Russia Hoax? You guys are all talk and no action. Hopeless
https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/s...xEt7E-xWA&s=19

Sounds like he's calling all Republicans in power All Talk and No Cock.

Amazing how these trends keep coming up lately.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2023, 05:55 PM   #115
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Double
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2023, 11:16 AM   #116
berryberry
Valued Poster

RFK Jr. and Dave Smith, neither of whom support Donald Trump, discuss how the Durham Report confirms that our own intelligence agencies conspired to fix an election and frame a sitting US President for treason. Yes it’s really that simple, and it’s really that bad.

Watch

https://twitter.com/i/status/1660304267205545984
Old 05-21-2023, 02:37 PM   #117
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Not only that, they have all the Epstein videos and paperwork along with Hunters debauchery. I suspect what’s on Wieners laptop is far worse the Hunters. Like I said in another thread, truth is coming soon. It started this week.

nah, Carlos Danger is a rank amateur when it comes to debauchery compared to Hunter. maybe Hunter will take him under his wing?

BAAHHAAA

interestingly, it was Carlos himself that brought down Clinton, his wifey's boss. oh the irony! bahhaaa

the only reason Jimmy "long shanks" Comey reopened the investigation of Clinton's emails is because the NYPD found emails on his laptop from/to Clinton and his then wifey so he had to do it or risk the NYPD making that info public. Comey can't control the NYPD at least not directly so from a certain point of view he was right when he claimed later that it was a matter of not tainting Clinton if she won and this came out after the election.

of course he was in fact colluding to rig the election the whole time under orders from Obama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
When you lose James Woods, you've lost America. He's a goddamned national treasure

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/s...xEt7E-xWA&s=19

Sounds like he's calling all Republicans in power All Talk and No Cock.

Amazing how these trends keep coming up lately.

if only it were that easy. i think in part the founding fathers created the bicameral Congress to prevent exactly that, where one party can't do as they please, for better or worse.

Quote:
RFK Jr. and Dave Smith, neither of whom support Donald Trump, discuss how the Durham Report confirms that our own intelligence agencies conspired to fix an election and frame a sitting US President for treason. Yes it’s really that simple, and it’s really that bad.

Watch

https://twitter.com/i/status/1660304267205545984

indeed. our top law enforcement agency, the FBI, knowingly broke the law to spy on a presidential campaign. the Intel community knowingly lied to claim Biden's laptop was "Russian disinformation" when they knew that the FBI had already determined it was genuine, nearly a year before the election and kept it secret, on purpose to influence the election.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2023, 03:06 PM   #118
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
nah, Carlos Danger is a rank amateur when it comes to debauchery compared to Hunter. maybe Hunter will take him under his wing?

BAAHHAAA

interestingly, it was Carlos himself that brought down Clinton, his wifey's boss. oh the irony! bahhaaa

the only reason Jimmy "long shanks" Comey reopened the investigation of Clinton's emails is because the NYPD found emails on his laptop from/to Clinton and his then wifey so he had to do it or risk the NYPD making that info public. Comey can't control the NYPD at least not directly so from a certain point of view he was right when he claimed later that it was a matter of not tainting Clinton if she won and this came out after the election.

of course he was in fact colluding to rig the election the whole time under orders from Obama.

if only it were that easy. i think in part the founding fathers created the bicameral Congress to prevent exactly that, where one party can't do as they please, for better or worse.

indeed. our top law enforcement agency, the FBI, knowingly broke the law to spy on a presidential campaign. the Intel community knowingly lied to claim Biden's laptop was "Russian disinformation" when they knew that the FBI had already determined it was genuine, nearly a year before the election and kept it secret, on purpose to influence the election.
I think Hillary is far worse than Hunter. Frazzle Drip TWK? It’s on Wieners laptop. The NYC cops who viewed it puked, and cried. You can find it on the dark webs. The Funny thing is, they’re all dead now.
The cops that viewed it.
Do you think the Clinton Foundation was trying to help the people of Haiti? Or were they into Trafficking? That’s on the laptop too.
Old 05-21-2023, 03:38 PM   #119
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/c/1428896786/784855

BAHAHAHAHA
Old 05-21-2023, 10:55 PM   #120
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Yes - the FBI and CIA and others tried to throw the election in 2016 to Hillary and when they failed, they put the American public through years of false Russia, Russia, Russia bullshit to hamstring President Trump. In 2020 they learned their lesson and went full in the throw the election to put Senile Biden in office

The agencies need disbanded as soon as a Republican wins the White House

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women