Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60663
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48591
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42315
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36735
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-11-2023, 04:05 PM   #106
Levianon17
BANNED

It's always been obvious the "Squad' isn't exactly a fan of Israel or America for that matter. As far as Biden he's just a puppet.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2023, 06:30 PM   #107
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

how surprising .. not!

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...iasco-n2629699

Dems Circle the Wagons Around Rashida Tlaib Over Her Hamas Nonsense...and It's Ugly to Watch
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2023, 07:56 AM   #108
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

what's really concerning is this; the Hamas have done terrible things to infants and toddlers- does that mean that the Israeli army is going to do the same to them? I don't think so. The utter lack of humanity to do decapitations is just not something I think that Israeli military will do. They literally are put into a terrible situation fueled by hatred, and when you ask any military personnel, they are NOT going to do that to children when it's a formed militia. They could and should round up any and all people who are adult of age > over 13, and keep them from re-organizing. I just fail to see where killing the other sides kids, is really a tit-4-tat prudent move. War is a shitty way to resolve these things, but it seems like nothing we think is normal here, is over there.

I can imagine those who lost children or loved ones will want their pound of flesh in return, but at some point, that leads to diminished return and will reach a point of exhaustion. I think the post about bulldozing over any Palestinian lands would likely send a better message. "This is ours, and you are not welcome. If you come back, we will kill you."

I just think anyone who involves directly dismembering someone intentionally is a whole new level of psycho. Those are the people we need to root out and dispatch onto the 'next world.'
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2023, 08:48 AM   #109
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
how surprising .. not!

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...iasco-n2629699

Dems Circle the Wagons Around Rashida Tlaib Over Her Hamas Nonsense...and It's Ugly to Watch
Town hall, could you choose a site with any less credibility? Also, Goldman and nearly all of the Democrat Party have stated that they disagree with Talib. No one circled the wagon. Lie much Waco? Well, yeah you do. As you stated previously, you lie to support your point. Those were your words, were they not?
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2023, 11:19 AM   #110
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

A big question arising, since Bibi has stated as much, is…..”should Hamas be treated the same and dealt with in the same manner as ISIS.

The US policy toward ISIS was pretty simple.

Kill every last one of them.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2023, 11:32 AM   #111
Levianon17
BANNED

Don't dwell too much on the beheading and dismemberment claims. That claim came from the Zionists Jews and it hasn't been confirmed. Israel is about 70% Zionist the rest are Orthodox Jews, Arabs and Christians these are the people who are living and dying through this horror from both sides. Hamas was created, funded and trained by Iran and Israel has their finger prints on that as well. Both sides deserve equal criticism.
Old 10-12-2023, 11:45 AM   #112
texassapper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Don't dwell too much on the beheading and dismemberment claims.
I realize that this is potentially on the level of the Hun bayoneting Belgian Babies or the Iraqis killing babies in Kuwaiti Hospitals... both were bull shit.

Barring pictures of the bodies there needs to be some level of doubt because it's such a powerful piece of propaganda...

Blood soaked cribs and infant car seats are not evidence. Press on site and the Israeli govt. are confirming. If it's not true they risk all credibility. Maybe that's a risk they think is worth it.

But given the rest of Hamas' actions, it's not a stretch that they would execute kids... I have seen the pics of the kids in cages, so....
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2023, 12:14 PM   #113
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

The French have confirmed it happened
Iran has condemned the action
Hamas has not denied it

What other proof do some need?

On top of all the other countries confirming?
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2023, 12:32 PM   #114
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

The initial statement was from a French journalist on site. Photos were provided by Bibi to Blinken as confirmation.

I doubt it’s staged or photoshop. The Israelis don’t need that as motivation for any of their actions. Just the killing and kidnaps are sufficient.
Old 10-12-2023, 01:03 PM   #115
Levianon17
BANNED

Two Zionist exchanging information. That's hardly proof. If Blinken has pictures of this atrocity they should be available to the American Public.
Old 10-12-2023, 02:10 PM   #116
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

You do realize parents might not want their kid's decapitated bodies all over the internet. Further, would it convince you if they displayed the photo? You conspiracy nuts aren't really the target audience. Alex Jones and his followers claimed Sandy Hook kids weren't real. You still doubt the holocaust. I'm sure the information about what happened is aimed at those of us that use our common sense and critical thinking skills rather than conspiracy clowns.
Old 10-12-2023, 02:41 PM   #117
texassapper
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
I'm sure the information about what happened is aimed at those of us that use our common sense and critical thinking skills rather than conspiracy clowns.
Well it's not like the govt. ever lies to the public does it? I'm old enough to remember this from the First Persian Excursion.

Seeing the shit that I've already seen is enough to say let the Israelis flatten the place.

I still don't think that means we have to supply them arms and yet more money, but it ought to be a reason to cut off the aid to Hamas, Iran, and all the other stupid shit that Biden re-funded when his Regime was installed.
Old 10-12-2023, 02:48 PM   #118
texassapper
Valued Poster

Ben Shapiro who I'm sure Levi knows and hates has been posting some disturbing stuff to try and shout down the atrocity deniers...

You can find the link from an article on Hot Air poster here.

Warning.. your level of Hate will absolutely increase.
Old 10-12-2023, 04:22 PM   #119
Levianon17
BANNED

The true Conspiracy nuts are people who believe any propaganda story the media puts out without question. Zionist and Arabs lie through their teeth about anything that will strengthen their cause. So without definite proof I am not inclined to listen to these idiots.
Old 10-12-2023, 04:31 PM   #120
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

For those that are up to the minute

Hamas has asked for a jihad around the world tomr. Friday the 13th. Be vigilant and careful. Already around the globe hamas supporters are protesting and causing terror.

I can't believe I'm giving credit here! But I applaud the stance france is taking. They do not want pro hamas rallies and are taking necessary steps to keep citizens safe.
winn dixie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women