Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162406
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41312
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2017, 05:43 PM   #106
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribe View Post
grean - seriously, I know I get kidded a lot (that's absolutely ok everybody), but I spend a lot of OTC time with providers... their choice. Mind you, not "free", but not "P4P" either. I'm always taking people out, drinks, nice dinners, movies, nails, shopping, travel, etc... sometimes it's MORE then expensive than session time, sometimes less... But I've never had anyone feel I "wasted" their time... and it's only if they have nothing planned.

In a way, that gets back to this thread - later (in text), she was heatedly telling me how I would have gotten "way more time" as she is not a "clock watcher"...

That's wonderful. Neither am I. And I'm always honest saying, "Look - I'm going to go out to a really nice dinner at 3Forks (or some place) before or after our meeting - and you're free to join me... the meal is on me, but the time is yours"... And, I'm in no way upset with a "no thanks".

But you'd be surprised how many say "Sure! what the hell..." and we have a fantastic time. It's because I treat providers like people, not just business - that's why it happens; and also that I'm kinda that Travolta with Ellen guy... non threatening and funny. And also because, (you guys should tell from my lengthy posts) - I am verbose and a good conversationalist.

Plus - the girls who do this with me - are usually lower volume, so again - that's the level I tend to meet, attract, or hang with anyways.

From a Providers point of view - I can't blame them if a guy on a 1hr appointment spends 59 minutes banging away (their prerogative), and then the girl might be skeptical of spending an extra hour with them OTC, because instead of good meal & conversation - the guys trying to get her to give him a HJ under the table at Denny's.

Everybody here has their own style. Scribe is BFE "Boyfriend Experience"... Have done some amazingly kinky stuff; but its always with someone I know and feel comfortable with... not just a random person. That's why my second, third, +++ encounters with a provider are WAY better than my first. (For me - everybody is different, and there's no right or wrong here).

But that's also why - in this particular case; I get being misunderstood - this thread would have never started with any provider who's seen me once... they would know me to be too genuine.
Maybe you need a pet, I suggest a fluffy dog you that can cuddle with you when you're feeling lonely, these women are here to make $ to pay their bills not to find a hangout trick

BFE? It never seems to amaze me the stuff I read on here, can you not find a girl to go out with you somewhere besides a hooker board? perhaps without paying them?

You sound like a sensitive lonely guy, things won't end well if you keep this up here, find a girl that don't require any kind of help and still wants to hang out with you and go from there.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 07:50 AM   #107
Scribe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Maybe you need a pet, I suggest a fluffy dog you that can cuddle with you when you're feeling lonely, these women are here to make $ to pay their bills not to find a hangout trick

BFE? It never seems to amaze me the stuff I read on here, can you not find a girl to go out with you somewhere besides a hooker board? perhaps without paying them?

You sound like a sensitive lonely guy, things won't end well if you keep this up here, find a girl that don't require any kind of help and still wants to hang out with you and go from there.
Sometimes - people say stuff or write stuff with a meaning in mind - but it comes across as totally different than they expected. That's what this entire thread is about... (Me) saying a single wrong word, and how I didn't appreciate the impact on a single provider.

BLM, I'm sure your next post will be a stumbling retraction; stating how you didn't mean the slur you just cast on every provider (I mean, I offended one - and caught some crap. You just offended the entire Provider community, and did it in a thread read by a lot of Providers. Dude, yours are big AND shiny!)

It's ok - I, above all "get it"... you were trying to make some kind of a slight on me. People will see that. You didn't think before you wrote that - falling into the impression that this was a private conversation.... like Trump with that "Grab em by the pussy" comment.

It's ok - I was honestly just trying to get a clarification on a Provider's schedule - some people saw that too.

But after seeing all the negative press I got over the wrong choice of a single word - you actually wanted to point out that you feel:
  • All the women here are incapable of wanting to see a guy for anything but P4P? So they are incapable of a regular life beyond this? Once a whore always a whore? (JUST a whore?)
  • That the women here are degradable and less than RW women?
  • That women in the RW are superior to these women because of the job these women have chosen? and that the fact that the act of payment makes them inferior people? And the fact that RW women can be sluts doesn't matter, because they aren't on this board - that makes them "better"?
  • That all the women here are "needy" - and all of them need "help"?
Whoa-o-o-oooh Lord. Good luck with that philosophy. Good luck with posting those types of sentiments on a board that (in its own way) is as much about reviewing us for them; as them for us.
Scribe is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 07:54 AM   #108
Scribe
Valued Poster

Let me be clear, BLM.

I have dated and married many women in the RW - and quite frankly - I would probably take ANY woman here over any woman there...

You know what they are here?

HONEST

You know what they are there (RW)? Hypocrites. Liars. Cheaters.
Old 02-04-2017, 09:36 AM   #109
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I'm not even going to read what you have to say, good luck with everything
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 05:14 PM   #110
ValenTX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

My advice if you are interested in multiple hours simply send messages I saw you give discounts for multiple hours. What would you want for a 3 hour session? Or however many hours you were interested in. She responds and you say sounds good when can you schedule that 3 hour session?

Now you have not implied anything What she does before or after that 3 hour window or what you do before or after is irrelevant. Another way to say this is keep it simple.
ValenTX is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 06:27 PM   #111
Scribe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValenTX View Post
My advice if you are interested in multiple hours simply send messages I saw you give discounts for multiple hours. What would you want for a 3 hour session? Or however many hours you were interested in. She responds and you say sounds good when can you schedule that 3 hour session?

Now you have not implied anything What she does before or after that 3 hour window or what you do before or after is irrelevant. Another way to say this is keep it simple.
Great point VTX. The scenario you describe is valid (and I've been there many times).

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women