Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-04-2011, 06:21 PM   #106
Billy_Saul
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30 View Post
Fox preys on the ignorant the good ole left wing battle cry if you are not inline with their beliefs or views you are ignorant.
Good luck, it is like trying to have an argument with a dirt clod. I'm out
Billy_Saul is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 06:25 PM   #107
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy_Saul View Post
Yeah you are correct, he didn't but many have in historic recollections. Sorry that it bothers you so much. Guess I shouldn't have changed the spelling from ASPD days.

Say, are you the guy who always recommends the brisket at Rudy's in every BBQ thread? My, what exquisite taste you have.
Nope i recommend the brisket at Franklins. What is your point again? Do you realize how much like Wyldeman you're beginning to sound?

I do recommend the prime rib at Rudys. Original location. Sausage at Salt Lick. Beef Ribs at County Line. Mutton at Sams. Pork Ribs at Artz. Pork Chop at Coopers. Duck at Goode Co. in Houston. Pulled pork at Sonny Bryan's in Dallas. What's your point?

If you cant stay on topic maybe you ought to go get some BBQ! May i recommend somewhere for you?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 06:26 PM   #108
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
One Tin Soldier rides away....
Old 06-04-2011, 06:27 PM   #109
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Yes Sir, That is why I never put up any supporting evidence. All they do is try and tear it down or say nu uh that is not what my internet says...
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 06:28 PM   #110
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
One Tin Soldier rides away....
I am made of Metal....
Old 06-04-2011, 06:32 PM   #111
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

And I am made of rubber. You are glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you!

(I'm getting flashbacks ... from FOURTH GRADE!)
Old 06-04-2011, 06:36 PM   #112
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30 View Post
Fox preys on the ignorant the good ole left wing battle cry if you are not inline with their beliefs or views you are ignorant.
Actually that's not what anybody here is saying, bubba. IGNORANT means you DON'T KNOW. And by the conversation, the supporting evidence and poorly constructed syllogisms throughout your foray into this thread, you DON'T KNOW!

Why you don't know isn't my business. Not my problem. But numerous people in this and other threads have proven that you are IGNORANT. That means you haven't studied the issue. You haven't read up on the things you're saying. You haven't found anybody but YOU who can corroborate your claims.

THAT'S IGNORANCE.

You don't have to agree. This is America. You're entitled to your opinion. But don't think you can get by in a debate by simply shouting louder than the other guy.
Old 06-04-2011, 06:50 PM   #113
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Actually that's not what anybody here is saying, bubba. IGNORANT means you DON'T KNOW. And by the conversation, the supporting evidence and poorly constructed syllogisms throughout your foray into this thread, you DON'T KNOW!

Where is the proof of what I do not Know?? I think just maybe you Don't Know. Would that then prove that you are ignorant?

Why you don't know isn't my business. Not my problem. But numerous people in this and other threads have proven that you are IGNORANT. That means you haven't studied the issue. You haven't read up on the things you're saying. You haven't found anybody but YOU who can corroborate your claims.

Nobody has proven in this or other threads that I am ignorant. If I was to believe that I would call myself ignorant. What you have dug up or found could also be considered as hearsay..So corroboration could also be argued as not reliable.

THAT'S IGNORANCE.

So is ignorance arguing with someone who you think is ignorant or the person arguing with you that you think is ignorant?

You don't have to agree. This is America. You're entitled to your opinion. But don't think you can get by in a debate by simply shouting louder than the other guy.
I do not agree with most of what you say and I am sure I can say that goes both ways. That is just fine with me and I have never called you ignorant either. Just because you and others that believe the same as you do does not make me ignorant or others ignorant. Your perception has been the same throughout with anyone that disagrees with you.
Old 06-04-2011, 06:55 PM   #114
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Quote:

(I'm getting flashbacks ... from FOURTH GRADE!)
Me too. Maybe it is to all your references to your glory days...

Oh Ya back on topic Fox News has the highest ratings of all News Stations I wonder why. Maybe that is why the left is so pissed.
Old 06-04-2011, 07:09 PM   #115
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Yow. Buy a dictionary. Learn to read write and rithmatic.
Old 06-04-2011, 07:21 PM   #116
Smokin Joe
Valued Poster

The kid's out of his leaugue and the points being made are clearly going over his head. I would recommend leaving him alone to raise the level of this debate. Child like arguments are uninteresting.
Smokin Joe is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 07:24 PM   #117
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Agreed. This is tedious.
Old 06-04-2011, 08:03 PM   #118
F-Sharp
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin Joe View Post
The kid's out of his leaugue and the points being made are clearly going over his head. I would recommend leaving him alone to raise the level of this debate. Child like arguments are uninteresting.
Best part? He's attempting to debate(?) an article that he wont even take the time to read.
F-Sharp is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 08:03 PM   #119
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Your avatar suggest that you have your head in your own ass.....
Old 06-04-2011, 08:24 PM   #120
F-Sharp
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I just went back an counted. Wyldeman's made 32 seperate comments in this thread without ever once actually confronting or even addressing the topic posted. How in the hell does that even happen? It's baffling!

I think if you can't be bothered to even read an OP's opener, (mine or anyone elses), maybe you should consider starting your own thread and leave these types of discussions to the grown ups and the folks actually interested in it. I mean seriously...! I think this is a great topic of discussion and the article raises a lot of questions over where and how we get our (mis)information. I would have thought the people who actually watch Fox and rely on them as a source of information might actually be interested in who is pulling the puppet strings over there, and understand how and why they do what they do. The article lays this out in great detail. Would be a shame to have the Mod drop it over an antagonizer who refuses to actually involve himself in the topic at hand.
F-Sharp is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women