Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41566
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-11-2019, 09:20 PM   #106
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Your link says 4.7 million new jobs were created in Trump's first two years. Multiply that by 4 and you get 18.8 million - which, if achieved, would rank Trump 1st in the number of jobs created, ahead of both Clinton (18.6 million) and Reagan (16.5 million), each of whom served 8 years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
your numbers were some what misleading. you implied that he was going to get 18.8 million jobs in the first term. at least that is how I read what you wrote.
Quote:
I implied no such thing.

I multiplied Trump's 2-year job creation figure by 4 to make it comparable to other Presidents (Reagan, Clinton, Obama) who were in office for 8 years. 8 years = two 4-year terms, not one.
yes, I saw what you did after I ran my numbers which ended up matching your 18.6 final total.

your use and rationale of the 4 is odd. (2 years by 4 2 years = 8)

we have the current figures for the 1st 2 years of Trumps terms. the rest is projected.

I think your metric was partially wrong. you went the 2 term deal instead of the 1 term deal which I think is a more realistic projection and on par with Trumps current term.

Quote:
If I asked you to annualize a quarterly statistic, what would you multiply it by?

Quote:
How far did you get in high-school math anyway?
I sucked at Trig. so-so on geometry. did ok with algebra.

mostly C grade.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 09:25 PM   #107
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Are you talking about Lusty aka Pajama Boy and you aka Pegged Boy? I agree you are both stupid

dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 10:52 AM   #108
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
First off, Amazon had indeed negotiated for the $3 billion tax break before Ocasio Cortez flushed prospects for the deal down the drain. And AOC's fucking mother fled ALL New York taxes ... not just property taxes; i.e., Florida has no income tax.
Amazon asking for $3 billion is not the same as being offered $3 billion. New York never agreed to those terms. You need to learn some cognitive skills.

And the taxes that were in the article was only property tax. The New York number included school tax, the Florid one did not. Ironically New York taxes are on the average lower than Florida as well. Again your feeble attempt to bring sales, income and state tax into the fray is not really helping you. It makes you look like a dotard that could not keep up with the discussion.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 11:00 AM   #109
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
Amazon asking for $3 billion is not the same as being offered $3 billion. New York never agreed to those terms. You need to learn some cognitive skills.

And the taxes that were in the article was only property tax. The New York number included school tax, the Florid one did not. Ironically New York taxes are on the average lower than Florida as well. Again your feeble attempt to bring sales, income and state tax into the fray is not really helping you. It makes you look like a dotard that could not keep up with the discussion.
You're a fucking ignorant liar that's easily repudiated.

Quote:
"... the subsidy package Amazon has been promised is ... closer to $3 billion — $1.7 billion from the state and a further $1.3 billion from the city."

(NT Mag)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 11:03 AM   #110
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
I know your Lustys bottom bitch Pajama boy but dont you ever get tired of being wrong about almost everything
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 11:12 AM   #111
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I know your Lustys bottom bitch Pajama boy but dont you ever get tired of being wrong about almost everything
Bubba's playing your bottom like Philip does his Tom-Tom, Jussie: 16 counts to oblivion and repeat.
Old 03-12-2019, 11:20 AM   #112
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
My team is the Steelers. Your team is the tallywackers tiddly winkers.

You "skin it" by raising taxes and extorting millions in exchange for promises not to harass or picket or boycott. Those are dimotard specialties. Ask Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson for pointers. Republicans believe in letting you keep your hard-earned money, not sticking you up for it.
First off your team is now known as the "Kneelers"LOL

So you are accusing Dems of "skinning" while suggesting that is what they should have done? You are getting about as bad as your lexophile loving confidant.
Old 03-12-2019, 02:28 PM   #113
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
So are you saying because it was just pennies shy of the $3 billion they ask for they walked, and it is AOC's fault?
They had just met with the New York folks and everything was good to go. Two hours later they blindsided them.
So You really need to get your story straight before beating your gums. Between being a lexophile and a logophile you have began to suffer from logorrhea. ( All those L's makes me think of someone else that has the same afflictions.)
And by the way, she is not even in the same district so you need to blame quite a few other folks before you get to her, Then again since when do you follow any kind of logical path. LOL!
Old 03-12-2019, 02:56 PM   #114
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
So are you saying because it was just pennies shy of the $3 billion they ask for they walked, and it is AOC's fault?
They had just met with the New York folks and everything was good to go. Two hours later they blindsided them.
So You really need to get your story straight before beating your gums. Between being a lexophile and a logophile you have began to suffer from logorrhea. ( All those L's makes me think of someone else that has the same afflictions.)
And by the way, she is not even in the same district so you need to blame quite a few other folks before you get to her, Then again since when do you follow any kind of logical path. LOL!
Oh, I got my story straight, and I cited sources. You're talking out your ass. One of the ones blamed for the deal being cancelled by an Amazon spokesman was AOC.
Old 03-12-2019, 03:00 PM   #115
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
First off your team is now known as the "Kneelers"LOL

So you are accusing Dems of "skinning" while suggesting that is what they should have done? You are getting about as bad as your lexophile loving confidant.
MT thats there name for Home Games

On the Road they are the Squealers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gLN3QoN-q8
Old 03-13-2019, 12:36 PM   #116
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh, I got my story straight, and I cited sources. You're talking out your ass. One of the ones blamed for the deal being cancelled by an Amazon spokesman was AOC.
So just because they said that it must be true?. Just a mere two hours earlier they were fine. Your own sources will prove you have no cognitive ability. Plus you seem to have gotten away from the supposed high tax deal. LOL Florida taxes are higher the New York. You really are pathetic.
Old 03-13-2019, 08:39 PM   #117
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
So just because they said that it must be true?. Just a mere two hours earlier they were fine. Your own sources will prove you have no cognitive ability. Plus you seem to have gotten away from the supposed high tax deal. LOL Florida taxes are higher the New York. You really are pathetic.
My informed "sources" beat your uninformed "opinion" 24 hours of every day ... every day of the week.
Old 03-13-2019, 10:32 PM   #118
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
My informed "sources" beat your uninformed "opinion" 24 hours of every day ... every day of the week.
Your old military buddy Nathan Phillips is not considered an informed source. I know you two served together but let it go IB. New Yorkers moving to Florida? Hummm...........anyone else you can think of PB?
Old 03-14-2019, 09:33 AM   #119
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your old military buddy Nathan Phillips is not considered an informed source. I know you two served together but let it go IB. New Yorkers moving to Florida? Hummm...........anyone else you can think of PB?
You're too stupid to realize how stupid you are. Nathan Philips is you bunk buddy and has been for decades. Philips might let you play with his Tom-Tom if you ask him real nice.
Old 03-14-2019, 09:36 AM   #120
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're too stupid to realize how stupid you are. Nathan Philips is you bunk buddy and has been for decades. Philips might let you play with his Tom-Tom if you ask him real nice.
Be nice PB. I took Trumps advice. I wasn't stupid enough to go to Vietnam. I like heroes who win. Not losers

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women