Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48374
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-17-2013, 05:47 PM   #106
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
When did you learn to count to 10?
Why do you think he thinks he's got a "biggen"?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 10:59 AM   #107
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Yea, it would be nice wouldn't it?

How about pre-emptive strikes on little turds who want-a-be-like-daddy?
That wasn't a country that attacked us - it was a terrorist attack, smart guy.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 11:03 AM   #108
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Game. Set. Match, LL!

Well put.
Yssup Ryder, you contradict yourself rather foolishly. You act like war is a smart move in this little cheer leading quote of yours when I commented we needed to try harder to stay out of them, making it seem like my comment wasn't kosher, then in another post blaming the GOP for all the USA's problems, you said this:

" IMHO, the ridiculous spending done by the recent REPUBLICAN administrations are what put us on the road to ruin... and that's a 20-30 year road. Ain't about taxes. It's about stealth bombers, Star Wars and undeclared wars prosecuted on false pretense. It's better to bomb kids thousands of miles away when we could be feeding and educating them here instead."

You just got bitch slapped, dipshit.
Old 03-22-2013, 01:34 PM   #109
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

You need to read the fucking posts. You just made me an offer you cant understand.

The point of this thread was about eliminating terrorists.

I said the road to economic ruin was the result of REPUBLICAN spending, primarily military, right? Did I also say it was a 20-30 year process? Was I also referring to Iraq, which was a fucking blunder of epic proportion?

What does that have to do with eliminating known enemies in preemptive strikes? It's what our beloved Eretz Yisroel does as a matter of course.

Where exactly is the contradiction?

Are you saying you're against taking out known enemies before they attack us, causing war and a crushing economic burden on the American people? Or are you saying that war is a good thing? Or are you saying that you just want to start some shit with me?

Frankly, you don't seem to know what you're saying. And neither do we.

I recommend Kaopectate ... It will help you get your shit together. Otherwise, you need to get back in the HUFF you left in and ride back off into the sunset.

bitch slapped? Bitch for sure...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 01:49 PM   #110
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
You need to read the fucking posts. You just made me an offer you cant understand.

The point of this thread was about eliminating terrorists.

I said the road to economic ruin was the result of REPUBLICAN spending, primarily military, right? Did I also say it was a 20-30 year process? Was I also referring to Iraq, which was a fucking blunder of epic proportion?

What does that have to do with eliminating known enemies in preemptive strikes? It's what our beloved Eretz Yisroel does as a matter of course.

Where exactly is the contradiction?

Are you saying you're against taking out known enemies before they attack us, causing war and a crushing economic burden on the American people? Or are you saying that war is a good thing? Or are you saying that you just want to start some shit with me?

Frankly, you don't seem to know what you're saying. And neither do we.

I recommend Kaopectate ... It will help you get your shit together. Otherwise, you need to get back in the HUFF you left in and ride back off into the sunset.

bitch slapped? Bitch for sure...
I stated we need to try harder to avoid wars. Then LL showed the terrorist attack as a refutation of my way of thinking, when in fact it was used as a pretext for war. Then you praised him, thinking you were all smart and clever. You essentially supported warmongering by cheer leading for his post, which effectively said that war was needed to avenge the Twin Towers.
In a later post, on a different subject, you denounced war based upon pretext.
See the contradiction now?
With proper oversight, droning terrorists is superior to land wars. In certain circumstances, preemptive strikes make sense - especially when they prevent war. Our beloved country (Israel) does lead the way.
Old 03-22-2013, 04:07 PM   #111
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Told you, there are brainwashed idiots on here who think it was a good thing. I rest my case. I am completely amazed at how many people think the POTUS can kill whoever he wants, and get away with it. Unbelievable!
"If the President does it, that means it's not illegal." Richard M. Nixon.

Old Dingus
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 04:18 PM   #112
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

America, A Nation Of Laws Not Men.

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/43812
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 09:53 PM   #113
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
I stated we need to try harder to avoid wars. Then LL showed the terrorist attack as a refutation of my way of thinking, when in fact it was used as a pretext for war. Then you praised him, thinking you were all smart and clever. You essentially supported warmongering by cheer leading for his post, which effectively said that war was needed to avenge the Twin Towers.
In a later post, on a different subject, you denounced war based upon pretext.
See the contradiction now?
With proper oversight, droning terrorists is superior to land wars. In certain circumstances, preemptive strikes make sense - especially when they prevent war. Our beloved country (Israel) does lead the way.
Could you repeat that, bro? I think you're trying real hard to link items that are unrelated. and because you didn't like LL's post, which I agreed with (and so do you, btw), you're ragging me? I said that those specific undeclared wars helped us down the road to financial ruin. Wars, not WAR, bub. To imply otherwise would be untruthful.

Holy chit. You're really off your game, which, by association, implies that you're paying a game here, which some of us call a hobby. If that's so, does the mean you're not getting any? LMAO!

But if you've got nothing better to do, then who am I to stop you? Keep working on it, counselor. You'll uncover the horrible truth sooner or later!

Looks like you, IBS and Whirlyturd are getting the band back together! Even seen a couple of brilliant posts from HatingKaya.

Could it be time to ratchet up the whining???
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 09:16 AM   #114
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Let's just kill the fuckers and get on with our domestic concerns.

Old Dingus
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 06:30 PM   #115
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Could you repeat that, bro? I think you're trying real hard to link items that are unrelated. and because you didn't like LL's post, which I agreed with (and so do you, btw), you're ragging me? I said that those specific undeclared wars helped us down the road to financial ruin. Wars, not WAR, bub. To imply otherwise would be untruthful.

Holy chit. You're really off your game, which, by association, implies that you're paying a game here, which some of us call a hobby. If that's so, does the mean you're not getting any? LMAO!

But if you've got nothing better to do, then who am I to stop you? Keep working on it, counselor. You'll uncover the horrible truth sooner or later!

Looks like you, IBS and Whirlyturd are getting the band back together! Even seen a couple of brilliant posts from HatingKaya.

Could it be time to ratchet up the whining???
I guess you just don't understand - I give up trying to explain it to you.
Old 03-23-2013, 06:37 PM   #116
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
I guess you just don't understand - I give up trying to explain it to you.
One down, a half dozen or so (more) idiots to go!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women