Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60546
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42046
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-17-2012, 08:46 PM   #106
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Can't handle the fact that Obama lied about this incident for weeks, can you?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:36 PM   #107
chefnerd
Just a ROFF with CRSS

Encounters: 7

I know this will not change many minds since most have their unshakeable opinion already etched in stone and absolutely nothing factual will change that. Seems that the fact checkers rate Romney's statement half-true at best. These all agree that Obama did refer to the Benghazi as a terrorist attack on 9/12, however they also point out that various parts of the administration were no quite on the same page for awhile.

http://news.yahoo.com/fact-check-stu...-election.html

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/17/politi...html?hpt=hp_t2

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...-libya-attack/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-19980164
chefnerd is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:40 PM   #108
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default BTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefnerd View Post
I know this will not change many minds since most have their unshakeable opinion already etched in stone and absolutely nothing factual will change that. Seems that the fact checkers rate Romney's statement half-true at best. These all agree that Obama did refer to the Benghazi as a terrorist attack on 9/12, however they also point out that various parts of the administration were no quite on the same page for awhile.

http://news.yahoo.com/fact-check-stu...-election.html

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/17/politi...html?hpt=hp_t2

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...-libya-attack/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-19980164
Crowley back-pedals her ass off here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=athcyCTnTTs

When did Obama label consulate attack "terror"?
During the second presidential debate, President Obama said he called the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Libya an "act of terror" within 24 hours of the attack - a new explanation that triggered a clash between Romney, the president and the debate moderator.

CBS journalist Jan Crawford reports.

“In Sept. 12 remarks in the White House Rose Garden reacting to the Libya attack, Mr. Obama did refer generally to "acts of terror," though he didn't specifically call the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi an act of terrorism.

“‘No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for,’ Mr. Obama said. ‘Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done.’

“It's true that the administration, including U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice, maintained for several days that the attack was spontaneous and the result of protests over an inflammatory anti-Muslim video. Meanwhile, CBS News reported on Sept. 12 that the assault appeared to be a planned terrorist attack.

“In his speech to the U.N. General Assembly on Sept. 25, Mr. Obama did not give any indication that the attack was an act of terrorism, instead repeatedly referencing the anti-Muslim YouTube video that allegedly spurred spontaneous protests.”

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?...344n&tag=strip

Of course, yesterday was already a painful day for our nation as we marked the solemn memory of the 9/11 attacks. We mourned with the families who were lost on that day. I visited the graves of troops who made the ultimate sacrifice in Iraq and Afghanistan at the hallowed grounds of Arlington Cemetery, and had the opportunity to say thank you and visit some of our wounded warriors at Walter Reed. And then last night, we learned the news of this attack in Benghazi.

As Americans, let us never, ever forget that our freedom is only sustained because there are people who are willing to fight for it, to stand up for it, and in some cases, lay down their lives for it. Our country is only as strong as the character of our people and the service of those both civilian and military who represent us around the globe.

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for.

Read more: GREEN: Factcheck Obama: did not call Benghazi 'act of terror' - Washington
http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/...#ixzz29WgwjsWp
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:43 PM   #109
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Has anybody noticed that by falling on Her sword for Her Boss, Hillary probably threw away any hope of ever being President.
You're beyond delusional. It's a non-story.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:46 PM   #110
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Can't handle the fact that Obama lied about this incident for weeks, can you?
Why don't you just say he lied for thousands of minutes?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 11:42 PM   #111
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Americans died and Obama lied.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 11:55 PM   #112
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Actually that's a statement about Bush. Frankly you guys have so desensitized the public to lying that its not anything more than an intellectual cop out. That's one commandment down, nine to go.

We've got three weeks.

Wanna go for coveting? Ooops! Guess Mitt doesn't play by same rules.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 12:46 AM   #113
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Pay attention. I cleverly reversed the order so that it applies to Obama. All the work I do and you don't even notice.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 04:01 AM   #114
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Wishful thinking.

Only a "non-story" because the biased media won't cover it.

"Candy" is struggling to salvage what little credibility she has left, after having been previously reminded by the debate organizers to remain a moderator and keep her opinions to herself. Having not followed their instructions she has facilitated the lie.

Obaminable will have another opportunity to "man up" next week.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 06:18 AM   #115
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Pay attention. I cleverly reversed the order so that it applies to Obama. All the work I do and you don't even notice.

Great avatar a dead pussy...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 08:40 AM   #116
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefnerd View Post
Let's follow your line of "reasoning." Let's say that Obama did call the Benghazi attack an act of terrorism on 9/12. That means he knew it was terrorism essentially from the beginning. If he knew it was terrorism, why did he and his minions repeat over and over again for two weeks that it was simply an angry mob inflamed by a video and NOT TERRORISM.

If we believe that Obama has been telling the complete truth about Benghazi, as he sees it, we have to believe that he initially thought it was terrorism on 9/12, and then changed his mind, and believed it was not terrorism, and then changed his mind again and now believes it was terrorism.

If we take Obama at his word, we have to conclude he is very confused. I do not take Obama at his word. I don't believe he's confused about Benghazi; I believe he's lying.

Next Monday night, Romney is going to make it clear to the whole country that Obama is a liar.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:37 AM   #117
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Let's follow your line of "reasoning." Let's say that Obama did call the Benghazi attack an act of terrorism on 9/12. That means he knew it was terrorism essentially from the beginning. If he knew it was terrorism, why did he and his minions repeat over and over again for two weeks that it was simply an angry mob inflamed by a video and NOT TERRORISM.

If we believe that Obama has been telling the complete truth about Benghazi, as he sees it, we have to believe that he initially thought it was terrorism on 9/12, and then changed his mind, and believed it was not terrorism, and then changed his mind again and now believes it was terrorism.

If we take Obama at his word, we have to conclude he is very confused. I do not take Obama at his word. I don't believe he's confused about Benghazi; I believe he's lying.

Next Monday night, Romney is going to make it clear to the whole country that Obama is a liar.
+1
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:43 AM   #118
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default IF CNN WOULD DO THIS, THEN THEY WOULD GIVE OBAMA THE QUESTIONS BEFORE THE DEBATE.

CNN ADMITS THAT CROWLEY’S DISREGARD OF THE RULES WAS INTENDED TO HELP OBAMA

CNN’s memo explaining why Candy Crowley permitted President Obama to speak four minutes more than Mitt Romney during Tuesday’s presidential debate is devastating to that network: On why Obama got more time to speak, it should be noted that Candy and her commission producers tried to keep it even but that Obama went on longer largely because he speaks more slowly... »

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive...help-obama.php
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:50 AM   #119
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
You're the one who's delusional. Obama has been caught in a shameful lie and it's going to cost him the White House. Crowley lied on Obama's behalf, because he was about to be destroyed in the debate. She didn't jeopardize her career, because of a non-story.

Romney will finish Obama off Monday night; Obama won't have Crowley's skirt to hide behind.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:53 AM   #120
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

SEPTEMBER 12: Romney gives a press conference to clarify his initial press release accusing Obama of sympathizing with the attackers.The full transcript of the event shows that he never used the words “terror,” “terrorism,” or “al-Qaeda.” That was Romney’s first statement on the event since the initial release the night before. Roughly 30 minutes afterwards, Obama used the phrase “acts of terror” to describe Benghazi in his Rose Garden remarks.
SEPTEMBER 13: The President used the same phrase to describe the attacks at a September 13 at a campaign event. Romney also addressed the tragedy in Libya at a campaign event, but the on-site reporting (the campaign does not appear to have provided a transcript) does not mention him referring to the attacks as terrorism and, moreover, suggests that Romney did not directly challenge the administration’s approach (semantic or otherwise) to the events.
SEPTEMBER 19: Matt Olsen, director of the National Counterterrorism Center, says “[Americans] were killed in the course of a terrorist attack on our embassy.”
SEPTEMBER 20: Romney spokesperson Ryan Williams says “Governor Romney believes our immediate priority in Libya is to track down and bring to justice those terrorists who brutally murdered our diplomats. The attack is a clear reminder that terrorists, particularly those linked to Al Qaeda, remain a grave threat and one that is growing in North Africa.” White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said “It is, I think, self-evident that what happened in Benghazi was a terrorist attack.”
SEPTEMBER 25: Romney tells Fox that “That’s an act of terror. But the White House doesn’t want to admit it.”
markroxny is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women