Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42092
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36452
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-03-2017, 07:09 PM   #106
lovely dara
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 328396
My ECCIE Reviews

Lucian17 get off my post and STOP LYING EVERYTHING HE SAID IN THAT REVIEW WAS A LIE IM NOT JUST TALKING ABOUT THE TIME EVERYTHING YOU SAID WAS A LIE YOUR MAKING SHIT UP BCUZ UR MAD BCUZ YOU SAID I WAS LATE ! Stop lying about me no one cares about what your saying your writing a story down who wants to read all that get a life and stop telling lies no girl wants to see a liar making shit up and especially since he tried seeing me again ! After he wrote that review he asked to meet up again and I didn't reply back ! You mad much ? GET A LIFE I don't ever wanna see you again and don't lie you got a 60$ discount becuase you were being cheap and I was nice enough to even take 60 off for you Don't reply back to my post or there will be another issue stop harassing me because your embarrassed now good bye ��
lovely dara is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 07:27 PM   #107
Penelope Pearl
Account Disabled

User ID: 388020
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovely dara View Post
Lucian17 get off my post and STOP LYING EVERYTHING HE SAID IN THAT REVIEW WAS A LIE IM NOT JUST TALKING ABOUT THE TIME EVERYTHING YOU SAID WAS A LIE YOUR MAKING SHIT UP BCUZ UR MAD BCUZ YOU SAID I WAS LATE ! Stop lying about me no one cares about what your saying your writing a story down who wants to read all that get a life and stop telling lies no girl wants to see a liar making shit up and especially since he tried seeing me again ! After he wrote that review he asked to meet up again and I didn't reply back ! You mad much ? GET A LIFE I don't ever wanna see you again and don't lie you got a 60$ discount becuase you were being cheap and I was nice enough to even take 60 off for you Don't reply back to my post or there will be another issue stop harassing me because your embarrassed now good bye ��
You're not embarrassed yet?
Penelope Pearl is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 08:09 PM   #108
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penelope Pearl View Post
You're not embarrassed yet?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 08:36 PM   #109
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Looks like PP has a stalker...... sheesh.
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 07:32 AM   #110
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
Looks like PP has a stalker...... sheesh.
He's just trying to get noticed.

Remember those days of "teacher's pets"? There's always one.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 10:20 AM   #111
Chlorine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Don't reply back to my post or there will be another issue stop harassing me because your embarrassed now good bye ��
She is gonna get her pimp after ya...well maybe not, he prob only hits girls.

Chlorine is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 07:55 PM   #112
Heman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

may be off topic...but OP are you latina or middle eastern ? its confusing due to the content on your reviews.
Heman is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 11:02 AM   #113
lovely dara
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

You need help ✌️
Old 03-06-2017, 09:54 PM   #114
gtoman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Don't reply back to my post or there will be another issue stop harassing me because your embarrassed now good bye ��
Bwahahahaha! "Don't reply to my post" WTF this is Coed honey.
gtoman is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 11:11 PM   #115
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Don't reply back to my post or there will be another issue
Wtf is that supposed to mean?
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 12:39 AM   #116
Lucian17
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

Quote:
This thread was basically dead and then you had to go and comment. I'm not sure if you know but as long as someone keeps adding comments this post stays at the top of the page.

The issue now isn't that I might have been embarrassed, it's how you're not embarrassed by everything you've been posting.

I gave you 240, your regular rate is 280. Where are you getting $60 from? I also paid for the room. I didn't ask you for any discount, you text me offering it. Either way I lost because the session wasn't even worth the 240. Now you have several ads offering 240, so it's obviously not an issue. Maybe they will get to see you with your legs shaved, I know I didn't.
Lucian17 is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 12:41 AM   #117
Lucian17
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heman View Post
may be off topic...but OP are you latina or middle eastern ? its confusing due to the content on your reviews.
I'm pretty sure she's not a latina. Looked middle eastern to me, or maybe mixed.
Old 03-07-2017, 04:00 AM   #118
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian17 View Post
Maybe they will get to see you with your legs shaved, I know I didn't.
Was it long hair or scratchy stubble? IJA
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 10:55 AM   #119
Lucian17
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Was it long hair or scratchy stubble? IJA
It was only her lower legs and yeah the hair was pretty long. Maybe a cm long? It's was mostly on the front of the leg and one of the sides. My guess is she gets it waxed. It would have been ok if she didn't keep putting the comforter over me to cover her legs, since it started making me sweat.
Old 03-09-2017, 12:58 PM   #120
lovely dara
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

He's lying my legs were shaved he's making shit completely up ! My clients know I'm always shaved STOP making shit up The Mod is going to take care of you so it's cool I'm done with this you can keep making lies up no ones going to believe you you sound real pathetic grow up seriously who makes lies up like this honestly I feel like he's a crazy psychopath Like something is really wrong with him be carful lady's becuase he seemed really weird and like something was honestly wrong with him he just didnt seem normal when I seen him

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women