Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70792
biomed163173
Yssup Rider60809
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42496
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36928
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-28-2014, 01:27 PM   #106
no glove no love
BANNED

Encounters: 1

All you ladies have too much time on your hands!
So this is what happens when you can't book appointments?
no glove no love is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 01:29 PM   #107
NikkiWhite
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 172101
My ECCIE Reviews

Like i said blinded by the tits, ran away by the loud mouth.

Someone has just suggested to me that maybe since u are older u had that mommy lemme give advice to the baby hoe thing going on... i may ponder this and feel sorry for u instead of pissed....

*hooker brain kicks into gear*
NikkiWhite is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 01:30 PM   #108
CashmereLove
Drama FREE fun!

User ID: 68929
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Spieler View Post
hmmmmm...You are up in Dallas today. I may need to come measure them and report.
I am in DDD..;-)
CashmereLove is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 09:01 PM   #109
Molly1990
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 194460
My ECCIE Reviews

I HAVE A SUGGESTION:

BOTH LADIES SUCK A DICK AND WHO EVER GETS GUY TO CUM FASTEST WINS THE WAR!!
Molly1990 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 09:30 PM   #110
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

WOW Molly! This thread was practically dead until you resurrected it.

Great job stirring the pot.
Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 10:26 PM   #111
Molly1990
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I am so sorry, I just realized the dates.

I was browsing around and ended up here reading... I should have seen dates.
Old 08-17-2014, 10:27 PM   #112
Molly1990
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I am so sorry, I just realized the dates.

I was browsing around and ended up here reading... I should have seen dates.
Old 08-24-2014, 10:27 AM   #113
DMike
Valued Poster

if only CashmereLove was msog !!!!
DMike is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 10:29 AM   #114
DMike
Valued Poster

i would love to see CashmereLove with a strap-on pounding NikkiWhite !!!!!!!! That would be hot !
DMike is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 12:54 PM   #115
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

I think Nikki would take the pounding and put Cashmere into submission
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 02:03 PM   #116
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
I think Nikki would take the pounding and put Cashmere into submission
I second that.
Old 08-24-2014, 06:07 PM   #117
dbeartx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by savak View Post
a while ago I made a judgement call to avoid providers who advertise on BP and aren't verified providers here on eccie or p411.

why? cause I hated having to deal with seeing the pictures of a provider and being mislead and thinking she was as attractive or appealing as the woman in the pictures. And then I have the crappy feeling that my money was poorly spent. Same goes for amps and craiglist.

I've also made a judgement call to avoid moco space. Why? When I read all the alerts posted, I've determined I'm going to mitigate my risk and avoid running into a situation where the provider is packing heat and robs me!!

providers make judgement calls all the time as well. They make judgement calls not to see clients who are younger than "X" age, clients of a certain race, or clients who don't have provider references or provider references they actually know and trust. Why? To protect themselves as well.

sorry but some providers are better than others. Some providers have better looks, some providers have better TCB skills, some providers have a better menu which is why we as guys write our reviews to inform one another who we recommend.
Yeah, because no providers on here have misleading/old pictures... also instances of providers on here packing heat or knives, or terribly spent wasted money because of bad sessions... I wish I lived in the same eccie dream-world you live in where this stuff doesn't happen on here also.

To Cashmere's point, I don't judge in the hobby world, we're all the same here, there are better providers than others, but we're all johns and janes here. I am pretty judgemental in the RW though. That's the human/pretentious upper-middle class ingrained in me. We all judge, it's part of breathing.
dbeartx is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 06:48 PM   #118
scooterscuzz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default Not too long from now. . . . .

We will all be gone and none of this will even matter. Enjoy while you can. Vita Brevis.
scooterscuzz is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 07:07 PM   #119
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbeartx View Post
Yeah, because no providers on here have misleading/old pictures... also instances of providers on here packing heat or knives, or terribly spent wasted money because of bad sessions... I wish I lived in the same eccie dream-world you live in where this stuff doesn't happen on here also.
The difference between ECCIE (and also other hooker chat forums) and BP is that you can confront those that behave badly. You cannot do that on BP. You may complain about BP scammers here, but they won't give two fucks, ECCIE is not their market. You may call the cops, but good luck if they do anything about it.

So it's good to have a place where we can shame each other if we step over the line, short someone, manhandle them, split them with our huge blue dick, stalk them, try to fuck them without a condom, attend an orgy and fail to properly communicate safe practices... which leaves the door open for others to go on witch hunts that polarizes the community, because some people don't know when to STFU and keep on fanning the flames... *deep inhale to catch a breath* so then certain trolls that LOVE rock make an appearance and try to shame the other party because they have an axe to grind and use other people's issues and threads to one-up each other, failing to understand that no one really gives a fuck about their pissing contest or manipulation of members of this board or their opinions... *deep inhale to catch a breath*

So, you know... Like a Wednesday.
Old 08-24-2014, 07:50 PM   #120
savak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Yeah no shit, it ain't a dream world even here on eccie.

But compared to backpage, amps, moco, etc. Eccie and p411 are alot less riskier than the bullshit we would have to deal with there. Theres alot less accountability on those sites for both providers and clients than here on this board.

Quote:
To Cashmere's point, I don't judge in the hobby world,....
yes you do. you judge that certain providers are worth seeing more than others. you deem a provider unworthy of seeing due to her age, weight, sexual menu, reputation here on the board among other clients.

you say to yourself "that provider has a habit of fucking up her appointments with her tcb skills..." or "that provider seems a bit heavy in her pics"...."yeah forget it, I'm not seeing her" etc.

you do judge here in the hobby, everyone here judges each other.

Quote:
we're all the same here, there are better providers than others, but we're all johns and janes here. .
lolz, wtf? first you say we're all the same, and than you acknowledge that others aren't all the same. you just fucked up that logic son...

all providers and clients are not the same, and it shows in the way they will treat each other.

providers here will recognize some of their clients as better than others and skip booking a session with one client in favor of another they have a preference for whatever reason. Some providers will hook up their clients with extra little bonuses in session that they will not afford their other clients like some extra time while on the clock, maybe pics and vids in sessions, maybe an off the clock encounter, etc, etc.... Why? Cause they judged that client to be a better client than the others.

Quote:
... We all judge, it's part of breathing.
right we do, lets not try to act self-righteous and act like we don't toward one another in this community.
savak is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women