Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162386
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41267
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35664
Mojojo33117

Old 02-14-2017, 06:47 PM   #106
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDallass View Post
I love how everyone says they hate drama, but can't help but keep it going all the damn time...#practicewhatYALLpreach ! Drama filled whores and boys...smh...

Perhaps the funniest post ever.

Pot meet kettle.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 06:55 PM   #107
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
Perhaps the funniest post ever.

Pot meet kettle.
I'm not one who screams I hate drama, but then finds myself on every damn drama thread...that's about 75% of EC whores and boys...I don't want to hear
It. I just talk shit woohoo, everyone on here does in their own way...get over it
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 08:32 PM   #108
BradPitt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

dallass R U blood related to john kerry? The resemblance is striking.
BradPitt is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 09:55 PM   #109
kickboxer13
Lifetime Premium Access

The least offensive thing said imo... Jesus Fucking Christ. They go together like peanutbutter and jelly. Every 1 here likes fucking and I'm sure most think JC is on point. So yea I read this and think JFC...

Oh yeah love the Red Pics thanks for sharing.

BD maybe a better response is starting a new thread with some pics of your own?

My motto: more sexy pics and less words
kickboxer13 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 09:56 AM   #110
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickboxer13 View Post
The least offensive thing said imo... Jesus Fucking Christ. They go together like peanutbutter and jelly. Every 1 here likes fucking and I'm sure most think JC is on point. So yea I read this and think JFC...

Oh yeah love the Red Pics thanks for sharing.

BD maybe a better response is starting a new thread with some pics of your own?

My motto: more sexy pics and less words
I'll post an ad with sexy pics when I need the money like all the other girls do when business is slow for them...duh...lol
Old 02-15-2017, 11:15 AM   #111
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickboxer13 View Post
)

Who really thinks like this? I stay far far away from people who throw Gods name in with cuss words. Those people are likely to get struck by lighting..I don't play around with those words and anyone who does can stay far away from me. We have nothing in common if you think that way..smh I might say some messed up stuff on here, but saying that right there would never leave my mouth or be typed out.
Old 02-15-2017, 11:42 AM   #112
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

User ID: 221730
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The fact "you"(in quotations in case this is someone from management speaking for you)..but the fact that you think your greatest risk of being struck by lightening is because you include jesus or god in a cuss word is god damn hilarious to me

YOU SUCK AND FUCK GUYS FOR MONEY!!! if there is lightening strikes to be handed out by a higher power im sure excluding god or jesus from cuss words isnt gonna impact the decision for said lightening strike to be directed at you..

But hey..im not a preacher..I did fuck a few before..but that dont make me an expert..I woukd refer back to your bible beside your bed to double check my info..I realize gods name I vein etc etc..but I think thats for those already not being a prostitute. .not sure tho..double check and report back

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDallass View Post
Who really thinks like this? I stay far far away from people who throw Gods name in with cuss words. Those people are likely to get struck by lighting..I don't play around with those words and anyone who does can stay far away from me. We have nothing in common if you think that way..smh I might say some messed up stuff on here, but saying that right there would never leave my mouth or be typed out.
BBWDeAnna is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 11:55 AM   #113
Loveitinmyface
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBWDeAnna View Post
The fact "you"(in quotations in case this is someone from management speaking for you)..but the fact that you think your greatest risk of being struck by lightening is because you include jesus or god in a cuss word is god damn hilarious to me

YOU SUCK AND FUCK GUYS FOR MONEY!!! if there is lightening strikes to be handed out by a higher power im sure excluding god or jesus from cuss words isnt gonna impact the decision for said lightening strike to be directed at you..

But hey..im not a preacher..I did fuck a few before..but that dont make me an expert..I woukd refer back to your bible beside your bed to double check my info..I realize gods name I vein etc etc..but I think thats for those already not being a prostitute. .not sure tho..double check and report back
AMEN! Oh wait, was I not supposed to say that either?? I'm sure the saintly BD will be on here to correct me. This board needs her to be the dirty word police for us. But she doesn't have time since she's out making too much money to acknowledge all us low life degenerates.
Loveitinmyface is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 11:58 AM   #114
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

User ID: 221730
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It sucks being a peasant...in the dallass kingdom..we know not of what we speak and should never question anything no matter how goofy

Amen is ok to say..its not gods name
BBWDeAnna is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 12:08 PM   #115
MrGiz
BANNED

>> "I might say some messed up stuff on here, but saying that right there would never leave my mouth or be typed out." <<

Are you sure, your eyes aren't brown?
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 06:00 PM   #116
biomed1
Administrator

Members are encouraged to return to the original topic - SerenityXX's new photos.
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 06:07 PM   #117
BradPitt
Valued Poster

Serenity posted a "new" photo that looks exactly like all the other 45 photos that she has ever posted of herself.

Then your gal dallas came along and ruined it for everyone. Then the mod god shows up, ignores the unsolicited attacked on other providers and reminds people to stay on topic

Lets see. I mentioned "Serenity" , "new" and "photos" do I get a cookie?

GTFO and let adults talk as they please
BradPitt is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 06:28 PM   #118
biomed1
Administrator

No posts were ignored in this thread and Staff has been watching this thread and taken action when AND if it was warranted.

There were many who took this thread sideways and not all of it falls on any one member.

Staff has posted 4 reminders to the members for them to remain within the Guidelines.

One way to avoid drama is not to encourage it or participate in it.

Many here are guilty of feeding the drama.
biomed1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women