Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41551
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 05-30-2015, 09:24 PM   #106
PizzaLover
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
You go girl... I support you... fuckem they're TRASH! Walking on our Flag.
Pretty low bar for your definition of a "patriot", simply challenging someone over their constitutionally protected right of Freedom of Speech.

Federal courts have long upheld that Americans have the legal right to desecrate the American flag as a form of political protest.
PizzaLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 09:30 PM   #107
PizzaLover
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Wow, a year in jail for stepping on the flag? Pretty harsh possible sentence!!!
18 U.S. Code § 700 - Desecration of the flag of the United States; penalties

(a) (1) Whoever knowingly mutilates, defaces, physically defiles, burns, maintains on the floor or ground, or tramples upon any flag of the United States shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than one year, or both.
(2) This subsection does not prohibit any conduct consisting of the disposal of a flag when it has become worn or soiled.
(b) As used in this section, the term “flag of the United States” means any flag of the United States, or any part thereof, made of any substance, of any size, in a form that is commonly displayed.
(c) Nothing in this section shall be construed as indicating an intent on the part of Congress to deprive any State, territory, possession, or the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico of jurisdiction over any offense over which it would have jurisdiction in the absence of this section.
(d)
(1) An appeal may be taken directly to the Supreme Court of the United States from any interlocutory or final judgment, decree, or order issued by a United States district court ruling upon the constitutionality of subsection (a).
(2) The Supreme Court shall, if it has not previously ruled on the question, accept jurisdiction over the appeal and advance on the docket and expedite to the greatest extent possible.
WRONG!

You are referencing the Flag Protection Act, which was passed in1968, due to flag burning in protest of the Vietnam war.

In 1990 the U.S. Supreme Court STRUCK DOWN THIS LAW, ruling "that the government's interest in preserving the flag as a symbol does not outweigh the individual's First Amendment right to disparage that symbol through expressive conduct.".

Simply put, Americans CAN burn the flag. This right is protected by the First Amendment right to free speech towards the government.

Don't you guys ever research this stuff?

I was able to find this out easily:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_Protection_Act
PizzaLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 11:37 PM   #108
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaLover View Post
Pretty low bar for your definition of a "patriot", simply challenging someone over their constitutionally protected right of Freedom of Speech.

Federal courts have long upheld that Americans have the legal right to desecrate the American flag as a form of political protest.
I said they are "Trash"... I support their right to walk on our flag. If they do it in front of me, Michelle or any Patriot it will get nasty, please pass that on to Mullah Barak... Thanks
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 11:41 PM   #109
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
I said they are "Trash"... I support their right to walk on our flag. If they do it in front of me, Michelle or any Patriot it will get nasty, please pass that on to Mullah Barak... Thanks
Then the law will deal with you for your actions. The flag walkers are protected. I know you'd love to live in a country where you could just beat up everyone who disagrees with you, but we all have to grow up sometime.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 11:45 PM   #110
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Then the law will deal with you for your actions. The flag walkers are protected. I know you'd love to live in a country where you could just beat up everyone who disagrees with you, but we all have to grow up sometime.
Tell that to Eric, Ozombie... It will make him feel better while he sits in jail... I wish it would have been him and Michelle one on one. She would have fucked that punk up!
Old 05-31-2015, 02:26 AM   #111
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I wonder, does Penis Lover believe in our right to protest the protest? Is this some kind of one way street? Besides, this last posting from now is about the man behind the protest, the criminal with a gun on a college campus, the thug who fled when police came calling, the shit with his own personal jihad. We've moved on from protest to crime.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 03:35 AM   #112
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I wonder, does Penis Lover believe in our right to protest the protest? Is this some kind of one way street? Besides, this last posting from now is about the man behind the protest, the criminal with a gun on a college campus, the thug who fled when police came calling, the shit with his own personal jihad. We've moved on from protest to crime.
You can protest whatever you want. Look at the Wesboro Baptist Church people. They're disgusting in everything they stand for. You cannot physically harm someone because you don't like what they're protesting. Why must you ALWAYS look to play the victim? "Do we get a chance to protest?" "Waaaaaaaaaa... " Yes, you can protest, dicknip.
Old 06-02-2015, 06:10 PM   #113
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Two Black Panthers, Advocates for ISIS, Admit Plot To Bomb Ferguson and Saint Louis Police….
Posted on June 2, 2015 by sundance
This story is interesting both for the content the media share and for the content the media avoid sharing.

Both Saint Louis suspects are admitted members of the New Black Panther organization; both suspects are also admitted Islamist Radicals and believers in ISIS jihad….

However, as previously pointed out, you’ll have a hard time finding the connection between NBPP and ISIS in any media article. Contrast against the media reports yesterday about “right-wing” domestic terror threats and the DOJ inquiry.

We previously noted the avoidance of linking “Black Lives Matter” protests to the New Black Panthers, and the short trip to ISIS advocacy within both groups as exemplified by Eric Sheppard Jr at Valdosta State University. We saw it again in Baltimore.

The PC media is desperate to avoid using the chosen names of the black panther terror suspects Brandon Muhammad, and Olajuwon, also known as Olajuwon Ali and Brother Ali. This is a follow-up to the previous outline where the FBI revealed the two men were involved in straw purchases for firearms and making pipe bombs.

We now know they were plotting assassinations of Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson, and Saint Louis Prosecutor Robert McCulloch, in addition to bombing the Gateway arch.
Read more: http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...e/#more-101722

Old 06-02-2015, 06:48 PM   #114
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Maybe because there is no connection to be made. Of course something called the conservative treehouse wouldn't let facts stand in the way of a good story.

"Man is the only Patriot. He sets himself apart in his own country, under his own flag, and sneers at the other nations, and keeps multitudinous uniformed assassins on hand at heavy expense to grab slices of other people's countries, and keep them from grabbing slices of his. And in the intervals between campaigns he washes the blood of his hands and works for "the universal brotherhood of man"- with his mouth."

- Mark Twain
Old 06-02-2015, 09:08 PM   #115
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Maybe because there is no connection to be made. Of course something called the conservative treehouse wouldn't let facts stand in the way of a good story.

"Man is the only Patriot. He sets himself apart in his own country, under his own flag, and sneers at the other nations, and keeps multitudinous uniformed assassins on hand at heavy expense to grab slices of other people's countries, and keep them from grabbing slices of his. And in the intervals between campaigns he washes the blood of his hands and works for "the universal brotherhood of man"- with his mouth."

- Mark Twain
I'm sure these boys don't read Mark Twain... FetusEater

Old 06-02-2015, 09:15 PM   #116
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Boston Police Kill Terror Suspect Usaama Rahim – Brother Claims Membership Within Dindu Nuffin Gang…

The Dindu Nuffin team lost one of their members today when an ISIS sympathizer being monitored by the FBI was shot and killed at a bus stop.

(Boston, MA, 06/02/15) A picture of the military style knife that was used to threaten officers during a police involved shooting this morning at 4600 Washington St. in Roslindale, during a press conference at Boston Police Headquarters on Tuesday, June 02, 2015. Staff Photo by Matt Stone
(Boston, MA, 06/02/15) A picture of the military style knife that was used to threaten officers during a police involved shooting this morning at 4600 Washington St. in Roslindale, during a press conference at Boston Police Headquarters on Tuesday, June 02, 2015. Staff Photo by Matt Stone

(Boston Herald) An armed man in his 20s being surveilled by the FBI counterterrorism unit was shot and killed by an FBI agent and a Boston police officer in Roslindale this morning, according to Boston Police Commissioner William Evans.

“He was on foot, under surveillance,” Evans said. “The officers have been surveilling him and again they wanted to speak to him … and he turned and our officers gave several commands for him to drop the weapon and unfortunately he came at the officers and they did what they were trained to do and that’s never an easy decision for any officer to make.”

One FBI agent and one BPD officer fired, FBI Special Agent in Charge Vincent B. Lisi said.

Evans said the suspect was wielding a large military-style black knife that he could have “done a lot of damage” with.

“I think our officers tried their best with the FBI to try to convince him to put down the knife but he didn’t leave us a choice,” Evans said. “It’s an active investigation with the joint terrorism task force … It’s very fluid it’s ongoing, but we have one male shot and as you can see it is a very active scene.”

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...u-nuffin-gang/

Old 06-02-2015, 10:09 PM   #117
WombRaider
Account Disabled

the conservative treehouse - one step from the KKK
Old 06-03-2015, 06:36 AM   #118
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:

You are getting desperate, FetusEater...

http://redstatements.co/obama-and-ly...-and-patriots/

Obama and Lynch Sponsor Study of Far Right Groups Like Christians and Patriots

June 2, 2015 by Steven Ahle

DANGEROUS SUBVERSIVES ACCORDING TO OBAMA AND LYNCH

Obama and Lynch have combined to pay for a study by Michigan State University to study right wing groups and their use of the social media and how it evolves into violence. Many of you may remember that back in April of 2013, it was revealed that the DHS was sponsoring state lessons on the danger of violence that would be perpetrated by Christians and “sovereign citizens”. (Patriots) I remember it well because I am the investigative journalist that broke the story as many of my longtime readers can attest to. The story went national when Glenn Beck read my expose on The Blaze:

(fast forward to 4:40)

http://www.video.theblaze.com/media/...nt_id=26138049

It was I who found a courageous Colorado undersheriff who agreed to come forward with his story. That officer, Ron Trowbridge came forward even though it opened him up to ridicule by the state police and eventually cost him his job. (His wife Shelli, besides being very supportive of her husband bakes the best oatmeal raisin cookies ever……….ever) He wrote his story out for me in a letter which I published at the time:

Old 06-03-2015, 06:38 AM   #119
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Glenn Beck and the Blaze. You just keep digging the hole deeper.

And these fucking hack writers, jesus fucking christ, it's painful to read this bullshit.
Old 06-03-2015, 09:23 AM   #120
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:

Yep, this confirms that Baby Killer is running on empty. We've already proven the link between the democratic party and the KKK last year. You were probably watching under a different name, maybe even contributed. How does it feel to have your ass handed to you under two or three different names anyway?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women