Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41546
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 07-21-2013, 08:14 AM   #106
joeh10
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

The kid thought he was a bad ass and decided he was going to kick Zimmerman's ass. Decided to beat up the wrong dude!
joeh10 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 03:40 PM   #107
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
OJ was definitely the privileged class in his first trial, but Zimmerman was a nobody and his daddy was as best a minor league small time judge. Plus, he was broke and once again, half Hispanic. He had to beg for the money for his defense, and his wife may get nicked for perjury about the situation. I like Hispanics but don't know that any of them consider themselves from the privileged class unless they were very wealthy.
Dude, you could represent me anytime, but hopefully I will never need you.

Fact is, the sheriff who got run out of of office and DA declined to prosecute, they knew they would lose. This is what happens when the media, both left and right wing, try and drive the judicial process.

This is what happens when you do not have two parents to raise a kid, they become little punk asses who most of the time end up dead or in prison. This is what happens when single mothers who have no job, no skills, and no education have a baby to get another check. I am not saying it happens only in the black community, but even one is too many times.

Why do we keep rewarding stupid behavior? What happened in Detroit will be happening on a national level thanks to morons like his parents and others who have kids for all of the wrong reasons.

Justice was done, and no matter how much Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton bitch about it, they need to start listening to common sense black leaders like Bill Cosby. Or things will never change for them.
Look-at-Stupid is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 07:11 PM   #108
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid View Post

Fact is, the sheriff who got run out of of office and DA declined to prosecute, they knew they would lose. This is what happens when the media, both left and right wing, try and drive the judicial process.

This is what happens when you do not have two parents to raise a kid, they become little punk asses who most of the time end up dead or in prison. This is what happens when single mothers who have no job, no skills, and no education have a baby to get another check. I am not saying it happens only in the black community, but even one is too many times.

Why do we keep rewarding stupid behavior? What happened in Detroit will be happening on a national level thanks to morons like his parents and others who have kids for all of the wrong reasons.

Justice was done, and no matter how much Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton bitch about it, they need to start listening to common sense black leaders like Bill Cosby. Or things will never change for them.
Amen - or they could listen to Walter Williams, too.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 05:49 PM   #109
Abraham
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Walter Williams, great economist and social commentator. He had some interesting things to say about the poor black lady that testified about her phone conversation with Travon. She is a senior in high school and will probably "graduate" and she cannot even read cursive. Glad I went to school in the 50s
Abraham is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 06:49 PM   #110
MrKlean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Can people be racist and not know it?

I know that legally (Letter of the Law), Zimmerman was not guilty.

I'm sure that most agree that the spirit of the law would have found him guilty.

What puzzles me, is how "educated" people act as if Zimmerman really did nothing wrong.

However what amazes me is how hypocritical "educated" people can be.

If anyone is being followed by a stranger at night, the natural response would be to get in "Fight or Flight" and prepare for something NEGATIVE to happen. Is that person a rapist, Pedophile, or robber.....no one would know.....so if the person following engages the individual, a fight or a flight will occur.

This is basic logic.

How are we focused on what a kid did, versus what an adult did.

Zimmerman only shot him because he got his ass kicked.

For the record, blacks don't beat people's head against concrete. They do not fight that way. Other races do. The other inconsistency in this case is the comment that Zimmerman said that Martin made about "You are going to die tonight!"

TOTALLY BULLSHIT!

Blacks don't talk proper english when they are fighting or about to fight a stranger. Actually the only words likely expressed would be profanities.

Do you all feel that the law, as it is written, should not be changed?

For the comments about single mothers, kids and checks......you do know that Caucasians get more welfare money than any other race!

Remember, we are only 2 - 3 generations from the KKK and hangings. That means that many of this boards parents, grandparents or great grandparents participated or passively watched. Just something to think about before you assume that kids are punks because they are black and come from single family homes. Please do not bring up the gun or Mary Jane because most men have done the same things by age 17

This is not directed at any hobbyist. Just wanted to give a different viewpoint for others to consider.

Happy Hobbying!
MrKlean is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 07:43 PM   #111
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRiggins View Post

I'm sure that most agree that the spirit of the law would have found him guilty.

What puzzles me, is how "educated" people act as if Zimmerman really did nothing wrong.

If anyone is being followed by a stranger at night, the natural response would be to get in "Fight or Flight" and prepare for something NEGATIVE to happen. Is that person a rapist, Pedophile, or robber.....no one would know.....so if the person following engages the individual, a fight or a flight will occur.

This is basic logic.

For the record, blacks don't beat people's head against concrete. They do not fight that way. Other races do. The other inconsistency in this case is the comment that Zimmerman said that Martin made about "You are going to die tonight!"

TOTALLY BULLSHIT!

Blacks don't talk proper english when they are fighting or about to fight a stranger. Actually the only words likely expressed would be profanities.

For the comments about single mothers, kids and checks......you do know that Caucasians get more welfare money than any other race!

Remember, we are only 2 - 3 generations from the KKK and hangings. That means that many of this boards parents, grandparents or great grandparents participated or passively watched. Just something to think about before you assume that kids are punks because they are black and come from single family homes. Please do not bring up the gun or Mary Jane because most men have done the same things by age 17

This is not directed at any hobbyist. Just wanted to give a different viewpoint for others to consider.

Happy Hobbying!

Since you know so much of both participants you really should have testified during the trial. Your stereotypes are a hoot, too.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 07:55 PM   #112
Boogeyman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

How do black people fight? a la Floyd Mayweather? or Anderson silva? or maybe Jon Jones? What we do know from an eye witness was Martin was on top of Zimmerman "ground n pound" mma style. As far as the exact words used by Martin or what Zimmerman says, how do we know if the judge or prosecution wanted it worded that way? I dont think by throwing a bunch of M F this M F that, is gonna help Martins case. The bottom line is the prosecution did not prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Zimmerman was guilty. Like the decision or not,, our justice system is still better than 99% of other countries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRiggins View Post

This is basic logic.

TOTALLY BULLSHIT!

Happy Hobbying!
Boogeyman is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 09:48 PM   #113
Lust4xxxLife
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Never mind. Duplicate post from another machine.
Lust4xxxLife is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 03:13 PM   #114
MrKlean
Valued Poster

Just like any race of people, how a person fights depends on where they grew up and their socio-economic status. IN GENERAL, blacks do not fight by slamming their opponent's head against the ground. It is more of a "pound n ground" style of fighting.

I agree that we only have one eye witness. It is obvious to most (I hope), of the BIAS of his testimony.

Just because we have the best justice system, does not mean that our system is perfect. No system is perfect, so when we find flaws in the system, we should attempt to fix them.

For the people that do not understand what I am attempting to explain (Black culture), maybe spending some time with blacks will help them understand. Every race has a different culture, do things that are acceptable in some cultures, are not in others (WALDT).

Lastly, if it appears that I am stereotyping a certain race, I honestly am not.

There are good and bad people of every race. The few bad apples should not cause judgement against an entire race of people.

For example, NBA policies. They are not a preference.....how can an entire race, millions of people be grouped in the same category, because of the actions of a few hundred or even thousand. It is likely a result of dealing with only the bad apples of the bunch. Red color versus blue color is a preference. By definition, if one discriminates based on race, they are ________. It is ok to be racist. It is something that is taught. Things will only get better when their is zero tolerance for racism. It is not ok to sit and be passive and watch racism take place because it only makes everyone feel that viewer agrees and is racist as well, when that may or may not be the case.

Again, my comments are not directed at anyone directly, just on the topics at hand.

I hope that everyone here recognizes the injustice that occurred, and will help to continually improve not just the justice system, but our society as a whole.

Understanding that most things are not "Right or wrong," they are just different. There is no need to pass judgement.

I do not think that Zimmerman is a racist or a bad person. I think that he had some "Liquid courage," because of his gun, that resulted in a tremendous tragedy.

Hopefully it is something we all can learn from that will make our country stronger and more united.

Happy Hobbying!
Old 07-24-2013, 05:08 PM   #115
Abraham
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Zimmerman obeyed the spirit and letter of the law. Self defense.
Abraham is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 06:02 PM   #116
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Blame me and do anything to divert attention away from your own failures.
As for those in the national media referring to Trayvon as a 17 year old "boy", consider this: Audie Murphy enlisted in the army at age 17 and after two years of killing Nazi bastards, he won the Medal of Honor at age 19.
17 year olds in Texas are considered legal adults for the purposes of prosecution for crimes.
Each person is an INDIVIDUAL, subject to their own actions and outcomes. Greedy is far from a failure and is not responsible for the collective behaviors of any one else based on a whole mess of social factrs that have nothing to do with being dark complected Perhaps you didn't mean to say it the way it came out (I, for one, do that shit all the time)but doesn't the same logic apply to "Nazi bastards" who built an empire on the spin and stereotypes perceived by the culture of that time and place. Being from the most oppressed group of citizens in history one would think you could empathize somewhat. Maybe if Jews were not able to blend in and go unnoticed (ie if they weren't outted by their skin color) you might better understand that your outsides do not dictate what's inside. I'm so glad I grew up in the north. This black/white bs is just that: BS! unfortunately, stereotypes beget more stereotypes and blacks in the south are significantly less educated, poorer and more prone to attaining status and wealth in ways more familiar to them then normal standards of high school, college, etc. How long ago was it that Alabama finally let blacks into college??? Not that long ago in the grand scheme of things. Social change takes decades and attitudes like are the reason why. The Nazi mentality took 50+ years to evolve into a movement and its much easier to cause a wound than to heal it .

When i was little I remember saying, "Bill Cosby is a black comedian". My dad immediately corrected me and said,"No young lady, he is a comedian. His color has nothing to do it".
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 10:03 PM   #117
MrKlean
Valued Poster

THN, your dad was a wise man!
Old 07-24-2013, 10:46 PM   #118
TXHUNTER66
Valued Poster

I know this if somebody was on top of me beating my ass and tells me I am going to die he is going to get a bullet. Don't care what his skin color is I wont discriminate its about self preservation. Were there mistakes made by both parties yes was this avoidable yes. Sad that it happened. By the way it was not Zimmerman using racial slurs.
TXHUNTER66 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 12:27 AM   #119
navman2012
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

There is no evidence that Zimmerman used racial slurs, just racial profiling. Yes there had been crimes in that neighborhood and they may have been commited by a black male. That is like saying a black person took my wallet!! There has got to be a better description than just black to base any reasonable assumption on a persons intent. Some people here "Black man" and automatically go into worst case scenarios in their minds. THN pointed out a very real truth. About 2 or 3 generations ago were openly commiting some of the worst and unexcusable crimes against black people. That's leaving out slavery too. Do your homework and see what group in American history is really worth watching out for or being afraid of and you'll see it's not black men
navman2012 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 07:16 AM   #120
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Each person is an INDIVIDUAL, subject to their own actions and outcomes. Greedy is far from a failure and is not responsible for the collective behaviors of any one else based on a whole mess of social factrs that have nothing to do with being dark complected Perhaps you didn't mean to say it the way it came out (I, for one, do that shit all the time)but doesn't the same logic apply to "Nazi bastards" who built an empire on the spin and stereotypes perceived by the culture of that time and place. Being from the most oppressed group of citizens in history one would think you could empathize somewhat. Maybe if Jews were not able to blend in and go unnoticed (ie if they weren't outted by their skin color) you might better understand that your outsides do not dictate what's inside. I'm so glad I grew up in the north. This black/white bs is just that: BS! unfortunately, stereotypes beget more stereotypes and blacks in the south are significantly less educated, poorer and more prone to attaining status and wealth in ways more familiar to them then normal standards of high school, college, etc. How long ago was it that Alabama finally let blacks into college??? Not that long ago in the grand scheme of things. Social change takes decades and attitudes like are the reason why. The Nazi mentality took 50+ years to evolve into a movement and its much easier to cause a wound than to heal it .

When i was little I remember saying, "Bill Cosby is a black comedian". My dad immediately corrected me and said,"No young lady, he is a comedian. His color has nothing to do it".
I don't care about the color of someone's skin, either, but the culture. The culture of violence among blacks is an inescapable fact. The causes will never be agreed upon but all you whiteys that are so enlightened on the subject should send your children to an all black school in the DISD and see how enlightened blacks are on the subject of race and culture. They nurse historical grievances and feel perfectly justified in bringing them up. If your kid gets beaten up just because he is white we will see how enlightened you remain.
We Jews fit in because we adapt to the culture, and we don't tend to resort to violence. I was born in the north, and I saw lots of racism on both sides of the black/white divide.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women