Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162593
Yssup Rider60387
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48449
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41596
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35978
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-06-2017, 02:46 PM   #1156
supercold1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

You mean another liar and political rival is getting paid to obviously make shit up. Every woman who ever worked with Franken signed a statement testifying to his character. How the fuck is he going to grope a woman FOR A PHOTO OP, RETARD!? He's clearly holding her shoulder, oh but he totally grabbed her boob first, when he knew a picture was going to be taken. Yeah fucking right. God, you conservatards are desperate. Franken is going to triumph over this fake bullshit. It aint even in the news anymore, haha. Only the fake Alex Jones news you guys watch. Sad.
supercold1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 03:11 PM   #1157
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Oh my! Another libtard bites the dust. Al Franklin is history. He shouldn't have been talking shit about Trump without checking his backyard first. Fucking hypocrite.
Donald Trump just threw his support behind a man who is accused of sexual assault against a 14 year old and a 16 year old.And you want to talk about Al Franken?Donald Trump has 10+ accusers against him and you want to talk about Al Franken?Democrats came out against Conyers and he resigned.They’ve come out against Al Franken.Republicans say we will let the people decide if they want a pedophile in office (which is the stupidest shit uttered in defense of supporting a pedophile).The RNC backs him up.Trump endorses him.Yeah some morals y’all have.Shall we continue?Republicans continued to watch Fox News when the head of the company had multiple accusations of sexual misconduct, Bill O’Reilly had multiple accusations and paid 32 million in a settlement.Yet now Republicans have the audacity to talk about Franken..Maybe they should remember what’s in their backyards.Fucking hypocrites.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 03:22 PM   #1158
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Truth hurts that bad, does it?

Degrading the article doesn't make the lawsuit go away.
The article is an opinion piece about people assuming and hoping that a guys texts ends an investigation they say is a nothing burger. Deep down they know it’s something there. But I saw a former FBI special agent say in regards to this one guy tainting the investigation that is highly unlikely because per FBI protocol, the key parts of these investigations are done with multiple agents who all have to agree on the contents they present. It’s done to prevent things like what y’all want this guy to have done. But nice try. I’m just confused. If you don’t think Trump or anyone associated with him didn’t anything wrong, why are you wanting this investigation to end so quick? Wouldn’t you want it to go on and clear your beloved dear leader?
Old 12-06-2017, 04:55 PM   #1159
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Turn on the news you idiot. Any news and watch it. That piece of shit Al is toast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supercold1 View Post
You mean another liar and political rival is getting paid to obviously make shit up. Every woman who ever worked with Franken signed a statement testifying to his character. How the fuck is he going to grope a woman FOR A PHOTO OP, RETARD!? He's clearly holding her shoulder, oh but he totally grabbed her boob first, when he knew a picture was going to be taken. Yeah fucking right. God, you conservatards are desperate. Franken is going to triumph over this fake bullshit. It aint even in the news anymore, haha. Only the fake Alex Jones news you guys watch. Sad.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 04:56 PM   #1160
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Show me the pic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
Donald Trump just threw his support behind a man who is accused of sexual assault against a 14 year old and a 16 year old.And you want to talk about Al Franken?Donald Trump has 10+ accusers against him and you want to talk about Al Franken?Democrats came out against Conyers and he resigned.They’ve come out against Al Franken.Republicans say we will let the people decide if they want a pedophile in office (which is the stupidest shit uttered in defense of supporting a pedophile).The RNC backs him up.Trump endorses him.Yeah some morals y’all have.Shall we continue?Republicans continued to watch Fox News when the head of the company had multiple accusations of sexual misconduct, Bill O’Reilly had multiple accusations and paid 32 million in a settlement.Yet now Republicans have the audacity to talk about Franken..Maybe they should remember what’s in their backyards.Fucking hypocrites.
Old 12-06-2017, 05:25 PM   #1161
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Show me the pic.
Show you the pic of what? So now you don't think Roy Moore did anything to those women because there isn't a pic? Because he has done a pretty good job of showing that he had relationships with girls in who were 18 or younger by saying he had the permission of their parents. A pic hasn't been needed for Matt Lauer, Weinstein, Cosby, Conyers, Kevin Spacey, and the list goes on and on. Yet you believe those men and never looked back. You seem to only need a pic when it's someone you have to believe. That's being morally bankrupt. If I told you that Obama had been accused of anything, not even something as bad as this, you would believe it in a second. You wouldn't need pictures, audio or any witnesses. I find it sad that a woman in your profession would honestly sit back and say you need a picture to believe someone accused of sexual assault. Heaven forbid something happened to you or someone you know in this profession. Would you need to have a picture then?
Old 12-06-2017, 05:52 PM   #1162
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
The difference, you retards, is that Reagan did it to influence an election, and it COST American lives.
Cut the bullshit, ok? I lived through the Carter-Reagan years and recall what happened then. The Iranians waited until Jan. 20, 1981 to release the American embassy hostages because they despised Jimmy Carter and wanted to maximize his political embarrassment, not because of any imaginary "deal" with the Reagan campaign.

And the Iran-Contra affair didn't really start until Reagan's second term. It had its genesis in a desire to SAVE American lives - the lives of hostages held by Hezbollah in Lebanon. Our support for the contras took the form of weapons and training, not troops in harm's way. So your talking points are completely false. They are libtard attempts to rewrite history.

Reagan was rightly criticized for negotiating with terrorists (however indirectly) and rewarding hostage-taking - something he said the U.S. would never do. I'm not defending Reagan, just pointing out your incredible hypocrisy in branding him a traitor while odumbo is hailed as a hero - when both negotiated with and paid ransom to "our sworn enemies" (your description of the Iranians).
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 06:22 PM   #1163
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Dude, I don't care for Roy Moore. I disagree with President Trump regarding him. But he denies those claims that were made 40 years ago. Al admitted to the pic. I mean,really how could he deny it. Matt Lauer admitted to his behavior. So did Weinstein and the others. Do you see the difference?
And actually,no - I would not believe it if women came out and said the same thing about Obama - Michelle would kick his ass.
What I find sad is you have to do a tit for tat every time I post something. And you make assumptions that are erroneous.

Quote:
Show you the pic of what? So now you don't think Roy Moore did anything to those women because there isn't a pic? Because he has done a pretty good job of showing that he had relationships with girls in who were 18 or younger by saying he had the permission of their parents. A pic hasn't been needed for Matt Lauer, Weinstein, Cosby, Conyers, Kevin Spacey, and the list goes on and on. Yet you believe those men and never looked back. You seem to only need a pic when it's someone you have to believe. That's being morally bankrupt. If I told you that Obama had been accused of anything, not even something as bad as this, you would believe it in a second. You wouldn't need pictures, audio or any witnesses. I find it sad that a woman in your profession would honestly sit back and say you need a picture to believe someone accused of sexual assault. Heaven forbid something happened to you or someone you know in this profession. Would you need to have a picture then?
Old 12-06-2017, 08:50 PM   #1164
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Dude, I don't care for Roy Moore. I disagree with President Trump regarding him. But he denies those claims that were made 40 years ago. Al admitted to the pic. I mean,really how could he deny it. Matt Lauer admitted to his behavior. So did Weinstein and the others. Do you see the difference?
And actually,no - I would not believe it if women came out and said the same thing about Obama - Michelle would kick his ass.
What I find sad is you have to do a tit for tat every time I post something. And you make assumptions that are erroneous.

So he denies those claims, yet when asked if he's ever had relationships with teens he couldn't give a definite NO? And 40 years ago makes it right? So I guess if a person was did racist things, it's fine because it was 40 years ago? If you assaulted a person, it's ok because it was 40 years ago. If you do anything that can be see as wrong, just make sure enough time has passed. The guy is a fucking pedophile, doesn't matter when it happened. And he has admitted that women he dated who were younger, he had their mothers ok. But keep telling yourself it's ok that Trump supported him because he denies it and it happened 40 years ago.

And yes there is a pic of Franken that he says was a joke and yet I can say he was wrong then and should step down. Yet people will make the valid point that Trump was on tape talking about things on par or worse than what Franken did. And you will say audio isn't the same as a pic. And I will again point out that people looked up in jail should appeal because based on your stupid logic, people caught on a wiretap can't be guilty because there was no photo evidence. That's the standard you choose to live by.

Now to the Obama thing. Obviously you can't fucking read. I didn't say if women came out against Obama. I said anything not even as bad as women coming out against him. Maybe read better next time.

You are something. You accuse me of doing something erroneous in the same paragraph that you say something erroneous about me. Tit for tat every time you post something huh? Should we go back say 2 weeks and see that I responded to every post you made? Should we go back a month? Yeah I doubt you will see me going tit for tat with you.
Old 12-06-2017, 11:09 PM   #1165
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Hmmm... you're saying those 33 Democrat Senators who today threw poor Stuart Smalley, er, Al Franken under the bus and publicly called for him to resign are all "conservatards" who are dumb enough to be persuaded by fake Alex Jones bullshit?

Gee, I had no idea!

Thanks for the heads-up, supercuck!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 01:08 AM   #1166
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

It is a most interesting phenomenon the likes of which I don't think I've ever seen before. The dimretards are losing their minds. The left has gone lynch mob. Eating their own. From Weinstein to Clinton to Conyers and Franken.

How entertaining.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 05:22 AM   #1167
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
It is a most interesting phenomenon the likes of which I don't think I've ever seen before. The dimretards are losing their minds. The left has gone lynch mob. Eating their own. From Weinstein to Clinton to Conyers and Franken.

How entertaining.

This post shows how morally bankrupt you are. You look at Democrats denouncing and pushing out people who have these issues as "lynch mob" and "eating their own". Which means you aren't willing to do the same with all the men on the right who are doing the same. I guess "eating your own" like a man who is a pedophile is not something you want to do. But then again, it is coming from a racist so that makes sense.
Old 12-07-2017, 06:11 AM   #1168
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Who cares? The fewer of you we have the better off we'll all be.

It's fun to watch!

The next major "housecleaning" will be at the corrupt FBI...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.807513632432

http://thehill.com/opinion/white-hou...with-a-whimper

That will be fun to watch as well!
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 06:42 AM   #1169
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Apparently, I'm not the only one with a reading comprhension problem. Where in anything I wrote did I say that if a person did racist things that that makes it right?

And we were not even talking about racism - you are bringing it up. You want to do race baiting and I don't.
Why don't you research your hero,Obama - he's the one responsible for the slave trade in Libya -Then get back to me on Trump - who just moved the capital of Israel to Jerusalem - wow,what a raciest move on his part huh?

I also said I disagree with President Trump on Roy Moore -
What part of that sentence do you not understand?

Quote:
So he denies those claims, yet when asked if he's ever had relationships with teens he couldn't give a definite NO? And 40 years ago makes it right? So I guess if a person was did racist things, it's fine because it was 40 years ago? If you assaulted a person, it's ok because it was 40 years ago. If you do anything that can be see as wrong, just make sure enough time has passed. The guy is a fucking pedophile, doesn't matter when it happened. And he has admitted that women he dated who were younger, he had their mothers ok. But keep telling yourself it's ok that Trump supported him because he denies it and it happened 40 years ago.

And yes there is a pic of Franken that he says was a joke and yet I can say he was wrong then and should step down. Yet people will make the valid point that Trump was on tape talking about things on par or worse than what Franken did. And you will say audio isn't the same as a pic. And I will again point out that people looked up in jail should appeal because based on your stupid logic, people caught on a wiretap can't be guilty because there was no photo evidence. That's the standard you choose to live by.

Now to the Obama thing. Obviously you can't fucking read. I didn't say if women came out against Obama. I said anything not even as bad as women coming out against him. Maybe read better next time.

You are something. You accuse me of doing something erroneous in the same paragraph that you say something erroneous about me. Tit for tat every time you post something huh? Should we go back say 2 weeks and see that I responded to every post you made? Should we go back a month? Yeah I doubt you will see me going tit for tat with you.
Old 12-07-2017, 06:50 AM   #1170
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

OMG, that's true! I like to watch them having their crying fits while I have a few drinks myself. So amusing.

Quote:
Who cares? The fewer of you we have the better off we'll all be.

It's fun to watch!

The next major "housecleaning" will be at the corrupt FBI...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.807513632432

http://thehill.com/opinion/white-hou...with-a-whimper

That will be fun to watch as well!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women