Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-03-2017, 05:40 AM   #1036
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Struck a nerve, did it?

Calling out the NRA is not "putting politics aside".

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...er-attack.html

Good God! I'm so glad that dumb cunt lost!

No you didn’t strike a nerve, dumb people just annoy me.

Wait so the NRA political? That’s news to me because I’m pretty sure they give money to both sides.

Calling for gun control shouldn’t be political and it shouldn’t be controversial after another mass murder where the guy had 42 guns. Funny Republicans want to push legislation on things like silencers for guns because they think that hides the shooter and in the same breath want to pass legislation for crossing state boards with a concealed weapon if you have a permit in another state.

And to end it, the balls of people to argue that people calling for police reform should give the cops sympathy because their job is dangerous. It’s dangerous because people can own guns as powerful as the cops. If you want people to have the freedom to own as many powerful guns, don’t come talking to me when I say cops need to be held more accountable for shooting people dead when it’s not necessary.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 06:21 AM   #1037
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Welp since people want to get political, I will leave this light reading on how Trump has come in and “drained” that swamp.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...-swamp/540540/

http://www.latimes.com/politics/wash...htmlstory.html

That’s on top of Scott Pruitt forcing taxpayers to pay for 3 times the normal security detail. And a soundproof room that costs $25,000 to build.

DRAIN THAT SWAMP! DRAIN THAT SWAMP! Another failed chant. Right up there with LOCK HER UP! And MEXICO WILL PAY FOR IT! All that talk and no action.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 01:24 PM   #1038
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 117

Trump discussion not related to the anthem should be in this thread.
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 06:20 PM   #1039
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

An interesting tweet I just read:

"When you only watch Fox News... that channel is actually providing cover for Mueller right now."

Old 11-09-2017, 07:09 AM   #1040
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

There are many reasons why Trump pulled the upset in 2016. Among them: Poor voter turnout by Democrats. Lack of focus by Democrats in states they thought they had in the bag -- Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin. Voter unrest among certain factions of the voters. And, of course, the utter dislike of Hillary Clinton.

Fast forward to November 2017. Trump approval rating in the mid-30s. Voter turnout in suburbs of several states was incredible and Democratic victories were many. This should be a warning shot to Republicans for 2018. Several Republicans in the House and Senate are saying they will not run in 2018. No major legislative victories for Trump in almost 10 months in office. Even tax reform is in doubt.

Still a long way to go until November 2018 but the scenario is there for a Democratic takeover of the House at that time. The Senate? Doubtful that the Democrats will take over control of the Senate. 33 senators up for re-relection but only 10 Republicans.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 12:40 PM   #1041
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

x
Quote:
Originally Posted by centexguy View Post
Your bias is showing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by centexguy View Post
Trump isn't mentioned in the indictment. But all trails are leading back to the Democrats. Manafort was working with the Podesta Group back then, and as you know one of the brothers was Clinton's campaign manager. This will lead back to Uranium One. Trump is going to win again!
Sure, I have a left bias. But for you to pretend you do not have a right bias is truly ridiculous.

You spin the actual news into right wing fake news and then claim you are not biased. LOL. Yeah," all trails lead back to Democrats". Talk about a right wing spin job.

Wait for more indictments. They will be predominately Trump associates and perhaps some Russians. This is gonna be fun to see how you try to spin it. Trump associates are indicted and you say "Trump is going to win again" Wow... talk about living in a bubble without a sense of reality!
Old 11-09-2017, 08:53 PM   #1042
centexguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
x

Sure, I have a left bias. But for you to pretend you do not have a right bias is truly ridiculous.

You spin the actual news into right wing fake news and then claim you are not biased. LOL. Yeah," all trails lead back to Democrats". Talk about a right wing spin job.

Wait for more indictments. They will be predominately Trump associates and perhaps some Russians. This is gonna be fun to see how you try to spin it. Trump associates are indicted and you say "Trump is going to win again" Wow... talk about living in a bubble without a sense of reality!
I'm glad I read Scott Adam's blog and read his books. Your post makes total sense now, whereas in the past I would have wondered why you think I'm pretending not to have a right wing bias.

And about that investigation, you do know that Monafort was working with Podesta, right, and he had to resign and he's under investigation? And that Fusion GPS met with the Russian agent before and after the meeting with Trump Jr? The same Russian agent that wasn't suppose to be in the country but the Obama admin allowed this person in anyway? And how all this is tied back to Uranium One and the Clinton Foundation? Yes, indictments are coming.
centexguy is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 11:32 AM   #1043
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Yeah Baby!

Robert Mueller Is Moving Toward Donald Trump:
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0f1dc729a6a45

Key points:
>Mueller is reportedly investigating Michael T. Flynn for money laundering and lying to federal agents about overseas contacts.
>Trump fired Comey to protect Flynn.
>Mueller could pressure Flynn to incriminate Trump
>Trump has gone to great lengths to protect Flynn, likely because the latter has information that would incriminate the president. >It took Trump 18 days to fire Flynn after learning of his lies to Pence.
>It was the firing of Comey that led to the appointment of special counsel Mueller. Mueller is a lifelong Republican.
>Trump Jr. and others could be implicated in the Russia investigation.
>Papadopoulos has been serving as a "proactive cooperator" since July
>Papadopoulos was likely wired for sound during conversations with administration officials whom he may implicate in criminal conduct.

Trump to Putin: Give me the same deal you gave Snowden.
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 09:35 AM   #1044
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

You're getting verrry sleeeepy, obie...

gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 11:39 AM   #1045
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're getting verrry sleeeepy, obie...

Trump 'Can Be Played,' Ex-Intelligence Chiefs Say
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...nce-chiefs-say

Flatter him and make him feel important, put money into his pockets and you can rob and attack the United States with reckless abandon. You can even get Trump to do it for you if you put the right talking points in his damaged brain. Xi and Putin made a mockery of the United States during this foreign trip.
Your boy is a traitorous little weasel and is gonna get fried by
Mueller.
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 04:56 PM   #1046
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Sleepier and sleepier...

gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 09:32 AM   #1047
centexguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Sleepier and sleepier...

Confirmation bias is a powerful drug!
centexguy is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 09:46 AM   #1048
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Who do you think is going to be the 2020 democratic nominee?
Ima gonnin with Biden.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
There are many reasons why Trump pulled the upset in 2016. Among them: Poor voter turnout by Democrats. Lack of focus by Democrats in states they thought they had in the bag -- Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin. Voter unrest among certain factions of the voters. And, of course, the utter dislike of Hillary Clinton.

Fast forward to November 2017. Trump approval rating in the mid-30s. Voter turnout in suburbs of several states was incredible and Democratic victories were many. This should be a warning shot to Republicans for 2018. Several Republicans in the House and Senate are saying they will not run in 2018. No major legislative victories for Trump in almost 10 months in office. Even tax reform is in doubt.

Still a long way to go until November 2018 but the scenario is there for a Democratic takeover of the House at that time. The Senate? Doubtful that the Democrats will take over control of the Senate. 33 senators up for re-relection but only 10 Republicans.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 10:05 AM   #1049
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Who do you think is going to be the 2020 democratic nominee?
Ima gonnin with Biden.
That is a fantastic question. At this point in time, Biden sounds like a logical choice, if he decides to run. Please not Nancy Pelosi who is as poisonous as Hillary Clinton. Here is a link to one person's opinion on the subject.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.cb357357f2d2

I put Elizabeth Warren in much the same category as Pelosi. Jerry Brown?? You've got to be kidding me. I'm not big on Sanders even though he is listed as #1. And many of the names I'm totally unfamiliar with. Should be an interesting 2 1/2 years until a decision must be reached.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 08:10 PM   #1050
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women