Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Who Won The Final Presidential Debate
President Obama Won the debate 37 51.39%
Mitt Romney Won the debate 30 41.67%
It was a tie 4 5.56%
Uncertain who won 1 1.39%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-23-2012, 07:24 AM   #91
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
♫♪ Crappy time is ‘Happy Time’ for BigKoTex ♫♪.
Bob Schieffer did a respectable job moderating. On the other hand, Crowley was blatantly biased. Crowley purposefully allotted extra time to Odumbo after announcing each candidate would have two minutes to give his spiel. Crowley consciously denied Romney his fair share of time even as she told him he would be given that time. Crowley interjected her faulty opinion into the debate bolstering Odumbo’s fallacious claim. Crowley was biased. Open and shut!

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:45 AM   #92
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

The Third Debate: Obama Wins on Style and Substance

Quote:
President Obama won the foreign policy debate, cleanly and decisively, on both style and substance. It was as clear a victory as Mitt Romney’s in the first debate. And Romney lost in similar fashion: he seemed nervous, scattered, unconvincing — and he practiced unilateral disarmament, agreeing with Obama hither and yon … on Iraq (as opposed to two weeks ago), on Afghanistan (as opposed to interviews he’s given this fall), on Libya and Syria and Iran. He didn’t have a single creative or elegantly stated foreign policy thought and, indeed, seemed foolish at times, using the word peace about as often as George McGovern in 1972 (not that McGovern was foolish, but Romney has run so hot and aggressive on foreign policy that he seemed a sudden convert to transcendental meditation or Yoko Ono’s secret consort). Romney did have some strong moments — but they were, once again, on the domestic economy. And Obama didn’t have a single weak or unconvincing moment.

markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:47 AM   #93
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

IF THE PURPOSE OF THE DEBATE WAS TO WIN THE ELECTION, MITT WON......

Imagine that, two weeks from the election and Odumbo still has to try and fire up his base! That was his purpose in the debate.......

Mitt avoided all the pitfalls.....Barry was trying to paint Mitt as a war monger like Bush/Cheney and couldn't believe his dumbo-sized ears when Mitt came out the peace-n-strength guy........

Mitt looked presidential and focused on big issues while Barry got lost on little stuff.....Mitt knew voters don't focus on little foreign policy points. Voters just want to know the US is safe and strong in the world. People want to know Mitt will be a cool, calm and strong hand at the helm, and he showed them.....

The best part was how Mitt kept pivoting back to the economy, that's what people wanted to hear!

This debate was about appealing to women, but also the 500k to 1M people that this election will turn on.....Mitt didn't appeal to his base which is already ginned up, he appealed to the voters he needs.......

Oh, and by the way, when I was in the military and hanging out with the Northern Alliance, I did have a horse assigned to me....I named him Corporal Diablo.......
ChoomCzar is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 06:12 PM   #94
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Horses And Bayonets

President Obama was at the top of his game last night.

Mitt Romney tried in vain to paint him as weak on defense when he mentioned that we have less of a certain class of ships now than four years ago.

President Obama stunned Mitt when he countered that we also have less horses and bayonets, but that does not mean we're weak militarily.

Touche!

What really matters are the capabilities of our individual military assets, not just the total number.

. . . That shows a man nimble on his feet who is able to instantaneously dissect an issue and get down to the essence of the matter, not just judge superficially as Mitt did.

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 06:20 PM   #95
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Uninstalling Obama......... ███████████████▒ 95% complete.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 06:24 PM   #96
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoomCzar View Post
IF THE PURPOSE OF THE DEBATE WAS TO WIN THE ELECTION, MITT WON......

Imagine that, two weeks from the election and Odumbo still has to try and fire up his base! That was his purpose in the debate.......

Mitt avoided all the pitfalls.....Barry was trying to paint Mitt as a war monger like Bush/Cheney and couldn't believe his dumbo-sized ears when Mitt came out the peace-n-strength guy........

Mitt looked presidential and focused on big issues while Barry got lost on little stuff.....Mitt knew voters don't focus on little foreign policy points. Voters just want to know the US is safe and strong in the world. People want to know Mitt will be a cool, calm and strong hand at the helm, and he showed them.....

The best part was how Mitt kept pivoting back to the economy, that's what people wanted to hear!

This debate was about appealing to women, but also the 500k to 1M people that this election will turn on.....Mitt didn't appeal to his base which is already ginned up, he appealed to the voters he needs.......

Oh, and by the way, when I was in the military and hanging out with the Northern Alliance, I did have a horse assigned to me....I named him Corporal Diablo.......
Obama came off as very unlikable. Romney can get away with being aggressive and not seeming like a bully. When Obama does it, he just seems like thug, which is what he is.

It reminds me of the cliche scene in the movies where some guy gets beat up in a bar fight and the girl goes home with him. Romney played Odumbo like a Stradivarius.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 06:26 PM   #97
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
President Obama was at the top of his game last night.

Mitt Romney tried in vain to paint him as weak on defense when he mentioned that we have less of a certain class of ships now than four years ago.

President Obama stunned Mitt when he countered that we also have less horses and bayonets, but that does not mean we're weak militarily.

Touche!

What really matters are the capabilities of our individual military assets, not just the total number.

. . . That shows a man nimble on his feet who is able to instantaneously dissect an issue and get down to the essence of the matter, not just judge superficially as Mitt did.

Get over your hero-worship, Fast-Goon. The overall number of ships does matter. To date – no amount of advanced technology has enabled a ship to cruise in both the Mediterranean and the Indian Ocean at the same time. Furthermore, the number of bayonets in the U.S. military inventory today is approximately seven times what it was in 1916. Odumbo has demonstrated his incompetence, and he deserves to be replaced. What you refer to as a "touche" moment was actually one of Odumbo's "Aw, shit!" moments, but you need to have some intelligence to see that.
Old 10-23-2012, 07:24 PM   #98
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Deprived Childhood

You must've had a very deprived and unfortunate childhood, IB.

From the repetitive sour tone and tenor of your posts, I picture you growing up in poverty and getting so beaten up that you don't regard anyone well anymore.

My view of President Obama is not hero worship, it's just admiration for someone who overcame many obstacles in his own life, but still rose to a position of prominence and held on to an optimistic view of life and wants to return this country to greatness.

Mitt Romney has already written off half the population, but what kind of President would that be?

We don't need a country club President who will be there for the rich people only.

. . . You might want to try some therapy and maybe regain some of the strength and optimism that President Obama exudes reminiscent of President Kennedy.

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:26 PM   #99
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

He must have been beaten daily as a child. Or else he started getting beaten as an adult by hookers.

Either way, IBCrying is seriously damaged goods,
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:35 PM   #100
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
IBCrying is seriously damaged goods,
I B Crying seems to be going through his Terrible Two's!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:50 PM   #101
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
You must've had a very deprived and unfortunate childhood, IB.

From the repetitive sour tone and tenor of your posts, I picture you growing up in poverty and getting so beaten up that you don't regard anyone well anymore.

My view of President Obama is not hero worship, it's just admiration for someone who overcame many obstacles in his own life, but still rose to a position of prominence and held on to an optimistic view of life and wants to return this country to greatness.

Mitt Romney has already written off half the population, but what kind of President would that be?

We don't need a country club President who will be there for the rich people only.

. . . You might want to try some therapy and maybe regain some of the strength and optimism that President Obama exudes reminiscent of President Kennedy.

As previously stated, you need some intellect to see what a fuck up Odumbo is. No one ever accused you of being intelligent, Fast Goon. And again, the overall number of ships does matter. To date – no amount of advanced technology has enabled a ship to cruise in both the Mediterranean and the Indian Ocean at the same time. Furthermore, the number of bayonets in the U.S. military inventory today is approximately seven times what it was in 1916. Odumbo has demonstrated his incompetence, and he deserves to be replaced.
Old 10-23-2012, 07:53 PM   #102
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Odumbo has demonstrated his incompetence, and he deserves to be replaced.
If the punishment for "incompetence" was being replaced. I B Crying would have been replaced prior to entering his Terrible Two's!

What a fucking crybaby!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:53 PM   #103
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
More dribbling bullshit-blather from the pile of bullshit AKA Assup!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
It’s crappy time for BigKoTex.

Splendid! It's another reunion of the prince of anal seepage, Assup, and the BigKoTex anal suppository!

Old 10-23-2012, 07:56 PM   #104
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

The election is in two weeks.

Can Mitt win Ohio?

That is the question you righties better focus on.

Not on who won the debate.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:57 PM   #105
bojulay
Valued Poster

You see the classic parent child exchange between Romney and Obama.
Romney's the parent and Obama's the child.

Time to send Junior to his room. ha ha ha
bojulay is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women