Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 02-25-2023, 07:22 PM   #91
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
So you can't state unequivocally that the live real time footage on the news networks was all staged.

Guess you are trying to make clickbait here by stating "maybe."

If your point is to generate $$$ for the site by clicks, like I do for some threads I don't care about, say so like me.

never said it was. only that the protesters gaining inside access to the Capitol building was. maybe.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2023, 08:30 PM   #92
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
never said it was. ...
And that's my point.
You would rather steer people away from a known fact by posting an interrogative "maybe" instead of a declarative statement of truth that will hold up to interrogation.

I challenged you to make a firm stance and all you can do is dance around and try to steer things to a fiction narrative.

We all know you won't post a clear factual statement when called out.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2023, 08:32 PM   #93
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
And that's my point.
You would rather steer people away from a known fact by posting an interrogative "maybe" instead of a declarative statement of truth that will hold up to interrogation.

I challenged you to make a firm stance and all you can do is dance around and try to steer things to a fiction narrative.

really? in what fictional universe was that 17ft door not opened? from the inside? rethink what you think you know about Jan 6th.
Old 02-25-2023, 09:16 PM   #94
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
really? ...
Really. The fictional universe is in your head dancing around a question put to you for a misdirecting comment that you were called on.

A recap:

Quote:
So, everything I watched in real time on three different networks was an orchestrated event?...
My asking if January 6 was real or an act.
Quote:
here is some video...The first steps of the wacky dance.
Note there is not an affirmation or denial if January 6 live coverage was real or orchestrated.
Quote:
Stop right there.
Get back to us when you can have a declarative with proof backing it up.

Than narrow interpretations won't be needed.
Again the request if it was real or memorex.
Quote:
The dancing continues with the hope of not having to answer if January 6 was real or fake when broadcast live.
Quote:
Still waiting for you to straighten up that sloppy "maybe." Staying on point.
Quote:
that was for your benefit, not mine. ...Still doing the wacky misdirection steppin. Notice no answer if January 6 broadcast was real or fake.
Quote:
No. *OUR* benefit is for you to not say "maybe" and bring proof *IF* the real time coverage of January 6 was orchestrated. Millions of people saw it happen. ... Still on target with question and awaiting answer.
Quote:
okay. ... And still no answer. More dancing.
Quote:
what old biz? ... The biz that wacky is so desparately not answering: was live coverage of January 6 real or orchestrated.
Quote:
. Succinct.
Quote:
if you say so The well worn chestnut of a fall back when wacky is cornered and can't support what he says with a fact that is direct to the point.
Quote:
So you can't state unequivocally that the live real time footage on the news networks was all staged. ... Like I stated above.
Quote:
never said it was. ... The misdirection tango continues ignoring the question on the table of January 6 live coverage being real or orchestrated.
Quote:
And that's my point.

As i've stated ad naseum. wacky won't tell us if January 6 live coverage was real or orchestrated.
Only will throw confusion saying "maybe" Can't state a declarative. Only an iterrogative.

THAT Kids is why righties like to hide facts that don't support their agenda.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2023, 09:28 PM   #95
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Really. The fictional universe is in your head dancing around a question put to you for a misdirecting comment that you were called on.

A recap:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b
So, everything I watched in real time on three different networks was an orchestrated event?...
My asking if January 6 was real or an act.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
here is some video...The first steps of the wacky dance.
Note there is not an affirmation or denial if January 6 live coverage was real or orchestrated.

Quote:
Stop right there.
Get back to us when you can have a declarative with proof backing it up.

Than narrow interpretations won't be needed.
Again the request if it was real or memorex.

Quote:
The dancing continues with the hope of not having to answer if January 6 was real or fake when broadcast live.

Quote:
Still waiting for you to straighten up that sloppy "maybe." Staying on point.

Quote:
that was for your benefit, not mine. ...Still doing the wacky misdirection steppin. Notice no answer if January 6 broadcast was real or fake.

Quote:
No. *OUR* benefit is for you to not say "maybe" and bring proof *IF* the real time coverage of January 6 was orchestrated. Millions of people saw it happen. ... Still on target with question and awaiting answer.

Quote:
okay. ... And still no answer. More dancing.

Quote:
what old biz? ... The biz that wacky is so desparately not answering: was live coverage of January 6 real or orchestrated.

Quote:
. Succinct.

Quote:
if you say so The well worn chestnut of a fall back when wacky is cornered and can't support what he says with a fact that is direct to the point.

Quote:
So you can't state unequivocally that the live real time footage on the news networks was all staged. ... Like I stated above.

Quote:
never said it was. ... The misdirection tango continues ignoring the question on the table of January 6 live coverage being real or orchestrated.

Quote:
And that's my point.

As i've stated ad naseum. wacky won't tell us if January 6 live coverage was real or orchestrated.
Only will throw confusion saying "maybe" Can't state a declarative. Only an iterrogative.

THAT Kids is why righties like to hide facts that don't support their agenda.

watching you flail about over "maybe" events were not what you think they were is priceless.
Old 02-26-2023, 06:44 AM   #96
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
My God, the humanity. I have never seen such rampant destruction by such an out of control criminal element.
One of my favorite quotes from Norm MacDonald was How he loved how the domestic terrorists stay inside the velvet ropes in the statuary gallery. We all know this is a staged Bullshit event that the Demotards are trying to conflate into an insurrection. Bullshit I've seen panty raids into the Virgin Towers at UP that were more destructive and invasive.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2023, 06:54 AM   #97
FellatioHunter
Gaining Momentum

beautiful couple.
FellatioHunter is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2023, 06:59 AM   #98
FellatioHunter
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
One of my favorite quotes from Norm MacDonald was How he loved how the domestic terrorists stay inside the velvet ropes in the statuary gallery. We all know this is a staged Bullshit event that the Demotards are trying to conflate into an insurrection. Bullshit I've seen panty raids into the Virgin Towers at UP that were more destructive and invasive.
I feel sorry for those that are not able to proceess the infurmation and realize this was an orchestrated event.

FellatioHunter is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2023, 07:32 AM   #99
VitaMan
BANNED

Encounters: 69

Quote:
really? in what fictional universe was that 17ft door not opened? from the inside? rethink what you think you know about Jan 6th.

Having looked at the evidence available, Newsweek found that these posts confuse or misinterpret a number of crucial details about the entrances to the Capitol building, the timeline of events, and how rioters made it inside.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2023, 07:37 AM   #100
VitaMan
BANNED

The thesis of this topic seems to be that radical right wingers were not responsible for the riot at the US Capitol on January 6.

But Mr. Trump was so eager to go to the US Capitol and join them.

Was he that much of a dufus that he didn't understand it was all an "orchestrated event." ? That actually those were not his supporters ?

hahahahahahahahah
Old 02-26-2023, 08:10 AM   #101
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
Having looked at the evidence available, Newsweek found that these posts confuse or misinterpret a number of crucial details about the entrances to the Capitol building, the timeline of events, and how rioters made it inside.
As with the discussion on Covid vaccines, certain individuals are going to believe what they want to believe. Facts are irrelevant. Unsupported suppositions are facts to them.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2023, 08:48 AM   #102
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default Seriously?!? That's it?!?

Quote:
Seriously?? I started a separate thread on how coordinated the corporate media is in driving a narrative. Even updated it with a fresh post on the "Brutal Invasion" of Ukraine:

Git Yer Red Hots! Red hot lies! Fresh off da presses!!!
I recall you as having **cough, cough** participating in the thread even
The UnSelect commitie on J6 was not only driving their "narrative", but had the LambSCREAM media cramming their talking points Du jour into the echo chamber.
Quote:
...When people were smashing the glass to the chamber doors, one network reported it that the *rioters* were trying to break in while another said the glass is old an fragile. It was very clear the narrative that was trying to be put out there...
I've posted this in several threads, including posts #71 and #72 in this very thread:
Discerning the learning #71
This one is an example of how to modulate a crowd from a previous event
I recall you as having **cough, cough** participating in the thread even

Pretty sure we also discussed the magnetic doors as well:
Who opened the magnetic doors on 1/6?
I do not recall you having **cough, cough** participated in the thread.

The video you and others saw from the LambSCREAM media of the murder of Ashli Babbit was recorded by one:
John Earle Sullivan, aka JaydenX
Quote:
John Earle Sullivan (born July 18, 1994),[1] also known as Activist John,[2] is an American political activist and self-identified photojournalist who participated in the 2021 United States Capitol attack.

Before the January 6 attack, Sullivan organized and participated in protests relating to the Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement, though a few other BLM organizers explicitly disavowed him, even expelling Sullivan from rallies and warning fellow activists to avoid associating with Sullivan.[3][4]

On January 6, Sullivan entered the Capitol and broke a window. He repeatedly shouted encouragement to fellow rioters. Sullivan captured footage of the attack, his own interactions with law enforcement, and the shooting of Ashli Babbitt.[5]...
Post #72 in this thread included other commentary and video angles. It also shows you who those people were that you mentioned above. Spoiler Alert: Not my peoples
Quote:
...If this batch of video is gonna make a difference, open access would be proper channels for it.
Would you be so kind as to provide us with a/(the) link(s) from this past year where you were repeatedly advocating this same stance in regards to the J6 UnSelect Committee? So just wait your turn, while the LambSCREAM media burns, churns and twists in the wind. In short, our turn.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2023, 09:10 AM   #103
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default In a parallel universe - far, far away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
In other words: Newsweek found that they contradicted their version of events from their capacity as a Platinum Level member of the LambSCREAM media and valued contributor to the 4 AM talking points news feed into the echo chamber. Remember: It's called programming for a reason.
Old 02-26-2023, 10:10 AM   #104
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default Help Wanted: Job Opening

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
As with the discussion on Covid vaccines, certain individuals are going to believe what they want to believe. Facts are irrelevant. Unsupported suppositions are facts to them.
I do not have clean access to the .gov domain's HR site, but I recall Nina Jankowicz's position is vacant. Sounds like you may be an ideal fit for the role. The long and the short is: the role is only as good as it's programming inputs, i.e. Garbage In/Garbage Out (GI/GO).

Who Is Nina Jankowicz? Head of Joe Biden's Disinformation Governance Board

However, be aware the replacement candidate may have to be up to speed on Actual Intelligence (not a Nina trait) and/or Artificial Intelligence (definitely not a Nina trait) - Who knows? Maybe both. Here is an easily digestible primer on the topic:

The unequal treatment of demographic groups by ChatGPT/OpenAI content moderation system
Old 02-26-2023, 10:55 AM   #105
VitaMan
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
In other words

Gotta love it. Any one who starts their post with "in other words". You don't even have to read further.

Rabid right wingers don't want to take ANY responsibility for their actions.

If the doors of your neighborhood are open, just walk right it......start removing items.....why not smash it up too ? Then.....find someone to blame.

So ridiculous.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women