Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60375
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41548
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 02-17-2014, 04:05 AM   #91
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Wrong it is just ass backwards you are backing a person who can't tell left from right. Wallow on Mcpig.
Keep picking at and munching on your own pubic lice, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
learn to comprehend what you read.

dipshit.
There you go again with your favorite flavor as you're the one endlessly dipping your tongue in

Quote:
shit,
1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Based upon his comments on this thread that seems to be far beyond his ability.
That's a rather retarded remark, Old-Twerp, considering you're the contrarian that's supporting lib-retarded policies that contribute to American unemployment.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 04:33 AM   #92
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

learn to comprehend what you read IB.

think first.

are you going to take a shit in every thread today?

is this really going to start again?
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 05:26 AM   #93
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Actually, OT, it is.
The only simple part of your premise is saying it's simple. You really don't live in a real world, do ya?

But beyond that, let's suppose everyone did exactly as you suggested. Everyone. Then who would be left to work those jobs?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 05:42 AM   #94
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Wallow on Mcpig your shit is getting deeper.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 05:43 AM   #95
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
In other words Tex has nothing to add. Just thought I would state the obvious for friends of Tex.
Since when has The Poster Child for not having anything meaningful to add (J D Idiot) ever concerned himself with the content of posts in The Political Forum?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 06:08 AM   #96
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
learn to comprehend what you read IB.

think first.

are you going to take a shit in every thread today?

is this really going to start again?

It's obvious your comprehension skills are
Quote:
shit,
1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, because your assertion is a bald-face lie.

Dipping your tongue in
Quote:
shit,
is obviously detrimental to your mental abilities, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.

Quote:
Wallow on Mcpig your shit is getting deeper.
Tsk, tsk, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you're mired in your own gene pool again.
Old 02-17-2014, 06:40 AM   #97
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

It's obvious your comprehension skills are

1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, because your assertion is a bald-face lie.

Dipping your tongue in is obviously detrimental to your mental abilities, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.

Tsk, tsk, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you're mired in your own gene pool again.

My gene pool is made up of upright humans, not the knuckle draggers in yours. Keep wallowing in your shit pool Mcpig.
Old 02-18-2014, 05:05 AM   #98
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
My gene pool is made up of upright humans, not the knuckle draggers in yours. Keep wallowing in your shit pool Mcpig.
Quibble as you may, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. it's your gene pool. But don't concern yourself so, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, because it's very shallow and rubber boots provide adequate protection.
Old 02-18-2014, 06:15 AM   #99
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Quibble as you may, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. it's your gene pool. But don't concern yourself so, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, because it's very shallow and rubber boots provide adequate protection.
I am glad you changed the subject because you lost the other one. You submission is noted , and you are dismissed.
Old 02-18-2014, 09:59 PM   #100
rodog44
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

You missed the point. When the federal minimum wage is raised most unions get a get a pay raise. It is in their contracts. Not all unions are same so they dont get the same amount. Some might get $1.00 and some $.50 or whatever. They get what they bargained for in their contract. That is why the price of everything from hamburgers to autos goes up when the minimum is raised. The corps dont pay WE DO.
rodog44 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 11:14 PM   #101
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I heard on the news that the CBO reports that raising the minimum wage to $10.10 per hour will cause 500,000 people to lose their jobs.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 03:20 AM   #102
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I am glad you changed the subject because you lost the other one. You submission is noted , and you are dismissed.
Anyone that reads this thread, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, can discern that it was one of your habitually inane, non-substantive remarks reflecting your ignorance on the OP that took this thread on a tangent. You'd lost before you started, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Old 02-19-2014, 04:27 AM   #103
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I heard on the news that the CBO reports that raising the minimum wage to $10.10 per hour will cause 500,000 people to lose their jobs.
And i'm sure every one of 'em would be willing to work for $4/hr if they had to. Right, COG? So why not drop it. Hell, even create millions of jobs that way no doubt.

Those 500,000 people will just need to do the libertarian thing and lift themselves up by their bootstraps and find another job. Their problem, not yours. They shouldn't expect to rely on someone else making $7.25/hr just so they can have a job.

Besides, those jobs aren't designed to support anyone anyways, right? So where's the harm?

Oh, i could go on and on...
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 04:31 AM   #104
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
And i'm sure every one of 'em would be willing to work for $4/hr if they had to. Right, COG? So why not drop it. Hell, even create millions of jobs that way no doubt.

Those 500,000 people will just need to do the libertarian thing and lift themselves up by their bootstraps and find another job. Their problem, not yours. They shouldn't expect to rely on someone else making $7.25/hr just so they can have a job.

Besides, those jobs aren't designed to support anyone anyways, right? So where's the harm?

Oh, i could go on and on...
What about leaving it where it is -- since the market has, for the most part, already compensated to the last change -- rather than pretending that raising it again won't push yet more people onto welfare.
Old 02-19-2014, 07:54 AM   #105
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

That is precisely your problem. Completely focused on "the market". If the market has adjusted--whatever that truly means--but those people who are employed are poorer than they would be on welfare--then how is that success in your mind?

Sorry, the employment numbers are not the be-all and end-all of whether the economy is in good shape.

Another case of you over simplifying, and of showing that you believe the poor are truly faceless expendables. So long as they don't rock the market you're good. If they are employed but can't feed and shelter their family you can sleep well at night.

No change. Same IB.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women