Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60283
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48407
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41344
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35747
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-23-2012, 05:50 PM   #91
emplover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin View Post
You 'tards from Texas just "Jemma-fucked" this thread all to hell - if I were Bristol, I would send you a PM of thanks as this thread will never be on topic again now . . . ijs.
Absolutely correct.
Old 04-23-2012, 06:17 PM   #92
TexasGator
Sexual Liber🐊ator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemma Martin View Post
I would be glad to leave Houston, but sadly I cannot. I just wish there was some real gentlemens, who actually respected women, in this city instead of these blood sucking pricks that constantly talk mess on here about every girls flaws. No one is perfect!

FYI you can't exchange me. I'm not your property dearhunter!
My dear Lady Jemma:

Do not despair. All in Houston are not pricks with no respect for ladies, finding fault with their every imperfection. Although I have not had the pleasure of your company, I dare say you are too modest to claim nobody is perfect. You, dear lady, are one whose undeniable physical stature & beauty is surpassed only by the intellect and elegance You so graciously exhibited in your apology thread. I'm no sissy cat lover like Boardman, but reading that thread literally brought tears to my eyes for reasons I dare say you'd never envisioned.

Do not despair nor give up hope. Sorry you've yet to meet one yet, but rest assured Houston still has a few real gentlemens. I are one.
Old 04-23-2012, 06:31 PM   #93
Bristal
Account Disabled

User ID: 9581

Since I'm such a horriable provider and blah blah blah, I'll solve the problem and save all you wonderful gentleman the pain of every communicating with me.

UNLESS we already have something in the works, I am no longer accepting new clients at this time.

Spending all my time verifying and communicating with new people just to blow them off is stressful.
Old 04-23-2012, 07:00 PM   #94
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

I'm absolutely devastated I won't have the chance to be NC/NS'd by you...honestly...I'm going to cry later...no really...
Old 04-23-2012, 07:28 PM   #95
bp6570
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bristol View Post
UNLESS we already have something in the works, I am no longer accepting new clients at this time.
So you're saying I still have a chance??? I'm readin ya!
Old 04-23-2012, 07:36 PM   #96
texasjohn1965
manposse

Take THAT, you mean bastards.....

That'll teach you!
Old 04-23-2012, 08:33 PM   #97
VegasStud
Account Disabled

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGator View Post
My dear Lady Jemma:

Do not despair. All in Houston are not pricks with no respect for ladies, finding fault with their every imperfection. Although I have not had the pleasure of your company, I dare say you are too modest to claim nobody is perfect. You, dear lady, are one whose undeniable physical stature & beauty is surpassed only by the intellect and elegance You so graciously exhibited in your apology thread. I'm no sissy cat lover like Boardman, but reading that thread literally brought tears to my eyes for reasons I dare say you'd never envisioned.

Do not despair nor give up hope. Sorry you've yet to meet one yet, but rest assured Houston still has a few real gentlemens. I are one.

WHAT?
Old 04-23-2012, 09:35 PM   #98
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
But you keep doing it over and over again.
Quote:
I would be glad to leave Houston, but sadly I cannot. I just wish there was some real gentlemens, who actually respected women, in this city instead of these blood sucking pricks that constantly talk mess on here about every girls flaws. No one is perfect!

FYI you can't exchange me. I'm not your property dearhunter!
What about all the fucktards you apologized to and your WKs are they now all blood sucking pricks?

Quote:
I sure as hell do! To make sure jerks like yourself leave me alone. Wasn't the point of my apology thread to stop all the goddamn bashing! I did my part and took responsibility for my actions. You people need to quit holding everything I've done against me! You have no right to keep bad mouthing me! You have NOT seen me so quit trashing me. You know... I put your name on that list, but I'm taking your apology back because you do NOT deserve one! You deserve nothing from me. There's only TWO people on this site that I strongly dislike...and that's YOU and your dumb pal Boardman aka sissy cat lover! AND it's none of your business when I retire. You are no concern of mine to even share that date with you. Grow the hell up and quit bringing me up in every negative thread I'm sick of being treated with no respect from you when I already apologized in the first damn place! Buh bye!!!!!
Hypocrite, Weren't you preaching to EA that he needed to go to church a while back and here you are taking the Lord's name in vain. tsk tsk.

Quote:
Excuse me!? NO...no I haven't! I've repeatedly stated over and over that my attitude is based on how you treat me! I'm only nice to those who are nice to me. Therefore if I have a bad rep for anything...attitude wise...it's because of the guy himself! So don't you dare sit there and say I do it over and over again...because you do NOT know me and I suggest you leave me the hell alone!
I was talking about your repeated meltdowns, like this one. Now if you are saying that you have a bad attitude that's on you not me. I know it may be hard for you to understand, I tried to type slowly so you would have a better chance of comprehending. You have stated that you want out of Houston, You have made it pretty clear that you don't like what you are doing. You have shared information about your personal life that probably shouldn't be shared on a shmb. You have announced a retirement date and as expected you are still here. Do you really thinck anyone is going to take you seriously. It might be time to get off of your back and look for a new occupation...ijs

You know what really gets me is that you were dumb enough to get sucked into this whole deal in KC based on one little comment that was in probably made to do just that. It's gonna look kinda obvious if your WKs come to this forum to try and protect you from yourself like they do in Houston. You may be on your own. It looks like the KC fucktards don't want anything to do with you.
Old 04-23-2012, 10:43 PM   #99
johnb
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Excuse me!? NO...no I haven't! I've repeatedly stated over and over that my attitude is based on how you treat me! I'm only nice to those who are nice to me. Therefore if I have a bad rep for anything...attitude wise...it's because of the guy himself! So don't you dare sit there and say I do it over and over again...because you do NOT know me and I suggest you leave me the hell alone!
I would vouch for Jemma. Guys, she's not just a piece of meat. This is a human being here with feelings. Be a gentleman and treat her with respect, or at least don't keep pissing her off. I mean, she wasn't even in this discussion until someone threw shit at her, of course she has to respond. It is her right to be selective in who she meets and whether she likes him or not. Understandably, she does not want to be in this business forever. I actually hope she'd have enough to be able to retire so that all this Jemma-bashing would stop. Right now it's like watching a puppy get beaten up by a bunch of cat-lovers. Grrr I hate cats!
Old 04-23-2012, 11:06 PM   #100
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

She does not have to respond, in this case it would have been prudent to let it go...imo.
Old 04-24-2012, 01:34 AM   #101
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

dam I miss all the fun during the week
Old 04-24-2012, 02:00 AM   #102
VegasStud
Account Disabled

Encounters: 22
Default Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
She does not have to respond, in this case it would have been prudent to let it go...imo.
+1
Old 04-24-2012, 02:11 AM   #103
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

no fun in that. more entertainment value this way. ijs
Old 04-24-2012, 03:29 AM   #104
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Alas, she usually cannot stay away.
Old 04-24-2012, 04:38 AM   #105
texasjohn1965
manposse

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
It's gonna look kinda obvious if your WKs come to this forum to try and protect you from yourself like they do in Houston.
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnb View Post
I would vouch for Jemma.
right on que.

Boardman, I hope you bought a lotto ticket last night.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women