Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 06-07-2016, 10:10 PM   #91
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
Different if you're a provider and you have one at your incall (home). However if you're putting yourself in a situation where you think you won't be safe for pussy (or dick), then you've got your priorities pretty borked.

The only thing that comes to mind would be both parties were enthusiasts and wanting to see what the other's packing.
I can think of someone that that comes to mind.

But otherwise, leave it in the car.

No need to freak someone out. Unless it's unloaded. Fully, and it's a fetish session. (Extreme)
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 01:20 AM   #92
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiesbadenwillie View Post
I carry most places that I go. (Yep, in movies theaters and when I go to my kids schools for programs.) if it is properly concealed and secured, who the fuck will know? So, it won't matter.

When I met a friend while enjoying my hobby, it shouldn't matter. I only plan to use my weapon, if someone tries to harm me....since the ladies I hobby with do not plan to harm me, the presence of my piece doesn't impact anyone there.

If a lady had gun to stop folks from robbing her, since I have plans to rob anyone, her gun doesn't bother me either. My ATF actually showed me hers when show noticed mine. I felt like I was back in elementary school, playing "show me yours and I'll show you mine."

Now let's get back to fucking'n!

Who wants to crowned Queen of Frisco??? :ninja_hi de_h4h:
Couldn't have said it better buddy plus 1
suiram77 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 04:26 AM   #93
onei
Account Disabled

Encounters: 53

I lock my house to keep good people from entering it, because if someone decides they are going to break into my house, that lock is not going to stop them. I carry to protect myself and my loved ones from bad people who don't give a flying rats ass about me, my property or my life. Funny thing is, I was pulled over once while traveling from Austin to Dallas. I handed the officer my license (reg. and CCW) and told him that I was NOT carrying. After running everything he gave me a warning and then asked, "Why aren't you carrying?"

I pointed to my S.O. and said, "She doesn't really like it, and this is an outing for us."

He looked at her and said, "Would you rather his gun or someone else's gun?"

All this bullshit of people freaking out over a gun is ridiculous. 99.9% of concealed carriers aren't going to give you an ounce of trouble. You are in the presence of someone carrying a weapon every single time you enter an establishment ... just about any establishment.

I've carried to restaurants, the mall, department stores, grocery stores, gas stations, church, friends house, and an incall. I've even carried into places you're "not supposed to." Like the post office, hospital, and school. Each of those were unique situations where leaving my weapon behind was not an option. I'd rather have it in my possession and take that risk than leave it unsecured on my bike. I didn't make it known that I'm carrying and there was never a problem. 99% of the time I leave it in the car when hobbying, but that one time I simply forgot. When you carry all the time, your piece becomes part of you and you almost forget that it's there. Which was the case until I was getting undressed. I simply laid my clothes aside, continuing to conceal my weapon and went on as if nothing happened.
onei is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 07:07 AM   #94
Knighthawk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShysterJon View Post
As I wrote in this thread in November 2015, that's false, under Texas state law. We had a full discussion of this issue in the legal forum:

'Concealed Carry in Texas and the Hobby'.
I stand corrected. Thanks.
Knighthawk is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 11:01 AM   #95
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I'm just happy not too many have decided to open carry.

Aside from LE and some military, the training isn't there if someone wants to take it off your hip.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 11:05 AM   #96
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

LE and Military, in my opinion, can do as they please, as they have had training.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 04:07 PM   #97
motor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvetangeltouch View Post
I personally LOVE the gun range!!! Guns don't scare me.. But it also depend on if you knew the man comming to the session? If you don't I would definately be questionable about it.. Because if you didn't know them it would def. rob the moment and change whatever setting the provider had fixed for your time with her.. Im certain this could go either way depending on whether or not you knew each other..

same stuff posted and reposted gets tiring... I like to change things up a bit.. If ya wish to be a critic in my doing so oh well.. I'm sure some people like to talk about something different..

Check out my show case I've decided every week I'm going to post something funny or different on my showcase.. Ya never know you may get a good laugh and if your a hater of BBWs with some personality and spunk well stop being a bore enjoy life and check out my showcase and get a laugh or two.. I'm sure somewhere you'll have a good laugh..
and yet you felt it necessary to bump a 7 month old thread
motor is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women