Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-04-2013, 04:36 PM   #91
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Just keep waxing the floors and quit screwing around on the job you are supposed to be getting the school ready for tomorrows classes not jawing with the other custodians..
Poor JD doesn't even know what a community organizer is!

I bet he hates cleaning the floor for all the uppity kids that did not have to take it up the ass in the Navy to get their college money like poor JD did.

Are you still bitter about that JD or was it the highlight of your life?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 04:56 PM   #92
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Interesting point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
. Someone can always make a case that EVERY provider is exploited to one degree or another and therefore, YOU are also engage in human trafficking.

True but if you are mostly seeing ladies that actually sleep/eat at the business, English is not their first language and they make less than half the total....the case is much stronger aganist you.

There is a trend in LE and the women's movement that all sex workers are exploited. That is like saying that every worker in this country is exploited. You can make the case but that don't make it true. There is a huge difference between having freedom to come and go or quit as opposed to this 24/7 7 days a week BS.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 05:11 PM   #93
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
True but if you are mostly seeing ladies that actually sleep/eat at the business, English is not their first language and they make less than half the total....the case is much stronger aganist you.

There is a trend in LE and the women's movement that all sex workers are exploited. That is like saying that every worker in this country is exploited. You can make the case but that don't make it true. There is a huge difference between having freedom to come and go or quit as opposed to this 24/7 7 days a week BS.
Regardless, that is not a discussion that should be held on this board - or at least not in this forum, which is shrill and biased enough.

If you criticize a political opponent for going to AMPs, what do you do when you find out that one of your political allies also likes going to AMPs? Too late to pull back your words then.

Like I said, a bottomless can of worms.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 05:23 PM   #94
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Regardless, that is not a discussion that should be held on this board - or at least not in this forum, which is shrill and biased enough.

If you criticize a political opponent for going to AMPs, what do you do when you find out that one of your political allies also likes going to AMPs? Too late to pull back your words then.

Like I said, a bottomless can of worms.
We disagree as I'm always up for those type of discussions. Especially if one tries to flaunt their moral superiority! JL has a tendency to do that from time to time...

Look, I don't care for going for the same reason as you. Well that is one of them but discussions like these made me more aware of my surrounding in those places before I stopped going all together.

I'm not trying to say that one moral position is better than another, all I am saying is that the discussion might make some aware of things they may never have considered. Just a thought.

I'm not trying to judge that hypocritical exploiter of asian women who shall remain nameless!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 08:13 PM   #95
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Generally, we in the Sandbox are tasteless assholes. Yes, even I fall into that category from time to time.

In most cases, when someone posts something offensive, some dipshit in here will try and post something even more offensive in kind.

But you know, how much more disrespectful, tasteless and offensive can anybody be than what the Okie from Muskogee has put up for his avatar?

Come on man, you don't really have to go this far, do you?

Or are you incapable of expressing yourself in any civilized manner?

Do us all a favor, be a man and take that offensive fucking thing down.
is this better? I like the star fish
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 08:50 PM   #96
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Nine of your 11 reviews, ,man, suggests that you might have supported such an enterprise, and in all likelihood many.

Certainly doesn't seem to be much in the way of concern on your behalf.
The latest gal I went to see, who I'll review when appropriate, goes home to her own house every night.
I do not now, nor have I ever, had sex with any woman who was not free to refuse having sex with me at any time.
Better bring your cane, grandpa.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women