Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60546
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42046
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-15-2014, 01:04 PM   #91
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Is it proper, legal, and authorized for a law enforcement officer to point a weapon, sic a dog, or tase someone who is not offering resistance or breaking a law?

I requested that my congressman go to Nevada and be prepared to have arrested ANYONE who points a weapon at a US Representative whether they be a government employee, a state trooper, an FBI agent, or an unidentified sniper.

I bet your request is the laugh of the decade going around your state congress too
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 03:56 PM   #92
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
a cop walks up and throws someone on the ground for no reason?... cops wont/cant throw your ass to the dirt if you're at home minding your own business
Actually, they will. Like in Boston a year ago, after the bombing.

But do as CBJ7 says. Stay home. Don't make waves. Keep your mouth shut. And enjoy being a "free" American, and no one will get hurt.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 04:00 PM   #93
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Actually, they will. Like in Boston a year ago, after the bombing.

But do as CBJ7 says. Stay home. Don't make waves. Keep your mouth shut. And enjoy being a "free" American, and no one will get hurt.

why the would anyone in their right mind go any further than 5 feet to fuck with a cop over some dude that's been feeding his cows
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 05:49 PM   #94
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
why the would anyone in their right mind go any further than 5 feet to fuck with a cop over some dude that's been feeding his cows
Because some people are willing to put their life on the line for their beliefs and their Constitutional rights? Not for one second do I think convincing you that it is worth it, but seriously, not everyone agrees with every single thing Obama and his admin do and say.
I understand the stance that he is breaking the law, but I also understand that up until politicians decided to spend tens of millions of taxpayers dollars in the middle of the fucking desert protecting a turtle, there was no law to be broken. I really can't believe all the gov lovers are okay with spending this kind of money on a turtle when there are so many people hurting in America. Maddening logic. Either way, the government is wrong, maybe not technically, but wrong.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 06:04 PM   #95
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Even Glenn Beck had a handle on it telling other conservatives to stay away. Stating Bundy is grazing his cattle on land he doesn't own for free.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 01:18 AM   #96
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
I bet your request is the laugh of the decade going around your state congress too
Actually that is US Congressman Kevin Yoder. The skinny dipping Tea Party Representative.

This must be real hard on the brains of the left. They cheered when occupy showed up and occupied choice property without paying for it. They also stood up to the law. The left (like Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi) were thrilled. So along comes some more people who are standing up to authority and the left has a conniption.

The right is okay because we object to oppressive government. So Occupy was occupying private property (which we object to) and the Bundy's were standing up to an oppressive government that was doing the dirty work of Harry Reid. No, it is the left that is inconsistent.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 06:20 AM   #97
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Actually that is US Congressman Kevin Yoder. The skinny dipping Tea Party Representative.

This must be real hard on the brains of the left. They cheered when occupy showed up and occupied choice property without paying for it. They also stood up to the law. The left (like Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi) were thrilled. So along comes some more people who are standing up to authority and the left has a conniption.

The right is okay because we object to oppressive government. So Occupy was occupying private property (which we object to) and the Bundy's were standing up to an oppressive government that was doing the dirty work of Harry Reid. No, it is the left that is inconsistent.

The thugs that showed up to support Bundy were just like the occupy thugs. Only diff they were armed. Kinda like Frazier Glenn Miller.
Old 04-16-2014, 07:24 AM   #98
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

http://scgnews.com/bundy-ranch-what-...not-being-told

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 08:56 AM   #99
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
The right is okay because we object to oppressive government.
Howwash. Utter unadulterated hogwash.

Please put your most unbelievable lies in the headline of your thread from now on JD, so we can get to the meat of your thought without having to wade through the other ignorant bullshit.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 09:51 AM   #100
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
the story is out

its not about the tortoise

the head of the BLM is a former harry reid right hand man

reid and his lawyer son rory..a member of a prominent las vegas law firm...want the land to take it private to build a 5 billion dollar solar energy complex with a chinese firm and the bundy's cattle are in the way
That's pretty much it. It's not about tortoise or cattle. Just money and power. Here's a link to what this whole fiasco is really about. Harry Reid should go straight to fucking jail. The guy is nothing but a corporate criminal.

Jim

http://scgnews.com/bundy-ranch-what-...not-being-told
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 10:58 AM   #101
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:

the right is ok with it because the guy is a crook ... that's pretty much it
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 11:12 AM   #102
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
The thugs that showed up to support Bundy were just like the occupy thugs. Only diff they were armed. Kinda like Frazier Glenn Miller.
Notice that EVA is still idiotically trying to show a connection that doesn't exist. This is what hate filled demagogue looks like people.

Yes, those Americans were armed which is our right. One of the many things you overlook is that these Americans did not tase anyone, nor did they put their dogs on anyone, they did not shoot anyone, and they did not point their weapons at anyone. Can the government authorities say the same??????

By the way, his real name is Cross and not Miller, Frazier Glenn Cross Jr.

Oh yes, you call them thugs but think real hard about who you're calling thugs....Americans, men and women who want the government out of our lives. To you that makes them thugs. What you say is VERY reminiscent of the early Nazi antisemitic movement. The Jews were thugs and the people who attacked them, beat them, robbed them, and eventually killed them were the "good guys" according to the thoughts of EVA. Those "good guys" faced trial after the war, many were executed, and we are still looking for them.
Old 04-16-2014, 11:44 AM   #103
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Notice that EVA is still idiotically trying to show a connection that doesn't exist. This is what hate filled demagogue looks like people.

Yes, those Americans were armed which is our right. One of the many things you overlook is that these Americans did not tase anyone, nor did they put their dogs on anyone, they did not shoot anyone, and they did not point their weapons at anyone. Can the government authorities say the same??????

By the way, his real name is Cross and not Miller, Frazier Glenn Cross Jr.

Oh yes, you call them thugs but think real hard about who you're calling thugs....Americans, men and women who want the government out of our lives. To you that makes them thugs. What you say is VERY reminiscent of the early Nazi antisemitic movement. The Jews were thugs and the people who attacked them, beat them, robbed them, and eventually killed them were the "good guys" according to the thoughts of EVA. Those "good guys" faced trial after the war, many were executed, and we are still looking for them.

Judy,Judy, Judy He referees to himself as Miller everything on line is Miller his hate blogs are Miller. Changed name after prison . Armed right wing extremists are thugs. You are glorifying a scofflaw who won't pay his bills like thousands of others doing the same thing he is that pay their bills. The only reason you are backing him is because it is our government hi is fucking out of money. You go kick a law enforcement dog and then check back to me and let us know how it went ..
Old 04-16-2014, 12:41 PM   #104
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Judy,Judy, Judy He referees to himself as Miller everything on line is Miller his hate blogs are Miller. Changed name after prison . Armed right wing extremists are thugs. You are glorifying a scofflaw who won't pay his bills like thousands of others doing the same thing he is that pay their bills. The only reason you are backing him is because it is our government hi is fucking out of money. You go kick a law enforcement dog and then check back to me and let us know how it went ..
Is that an admission? I have never read any of his, or any other hate blogs but I bow to your expertise on the subject.

By the way, his real name was Archibald and not Cary. He didn't say it anyway, it was Larry Storch doing an impersonation.
Old 04-16-2014, 01:41 PM   #105
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Babble away JD you are making no sense again with Archibald and Cary .Were you doing a Larry Storch impression?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women