Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60356
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 03-27-2015, 08:32 AM   #91
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

at the time team Obama had the naïve plan of re-integrating the Taliban into the political fabric of Afghanistan; they may still very well cling to that idiocy

seems Obama is a believer in everyone but America's allies and in America itself.

he seemingly either doesn't understand the nature of the worldviews of the people we face or he has the same views

so he had the brilliant idea of releasing the Taliban commanders as a sop to them, to curry favor. sort of an across the seas bowing to them as he was very much given to do in his first term

it also didn't hurt that he got to reduce the gitmo population

in furtherance of his scheme, he didn't care about the truth of bergdahls situation, or the danger these commanders present to America

so he trotted out the sycophant susan rice once more to lie to America

and the arrogant state dept spokes woman who snarkily dismissed the members of bergdahls platoon

he had to also sell it, so he held that disgusting rose garden event with the parents of the deserter that went off into moonbeam land, giving a rose garden event to a deserter when men and women who have died in honor get no such thing

and yeah, they knew the truth all along

then who knows the extent to which he tried to influence the army in not bringing charges

isn't this Benghazi redux?

kayla muller's family thinks Obama's trading with the enemy got their daughter killed, his releasing the commanders gave isis the idea they could bargain for her
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 09:24 AM   #92
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
I clicked on one link and really don't get your point. The one link only tells how and approximately where the soldier died. It didn't tell mission specifics.

Here are some "specifics."
Bergdahl joined the Coast Guard before he joined Army.
Bergdahl was kicked out of the Coast Guard for psychological reasons.
Bergdahl joined the Army.

Oh this precious.....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bowe_Bergdahl

Anyhoo, Obama fucked up for trading Bo for the Taliban Dream Team, ignoring Congressional Responsibility, having a White House Football Spike Celebration Dance and having Susan Rice say on National TV he served with "honor and distinction."

It's just appalling and loathsome.

No spin can offset it. Arguing the number of soldiers who died looking for him is moot.

+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
Quote the goddamn post you illiterate bastard. You insert so many non-sequiturs into your speeches that you can't even keep simple english straight. That there six men? What is that? Baby talk?
Is "English" another one of those proper nouns that you refuse to capitalize for religious reasons, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion?

Quote:
QUOTE THE GODDAMN POST OR BE DONE WITH IT YOU GRUBERED COCKSUCKER!
Find it your damn self, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
I was repeating the OP shit for brains really tough for you to grasp chicken dick. May have to drop that to 3% of pond scum. The dumb as fuck jackass you keep referring to is whirrly fool.
That in no manner changes the fact that you were the dumb-as-fuck jackass that stated that there were six men in the group of five exchanged for Bergdahl, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 09:30 AM   #93
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

+1

Is "English" another one of those proper nouns that you refuse to capitalize for religious reasons, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion?

Find it your damn self, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.

That in no manner changes the fact that you were the dumb-as-fuck jackass that stated that there were six men in the group of five exchanged for Bergdahl, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
I'm not the one making the claim cocksucker. That would put the burden of proof on YOU.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 09:34 AM   #94
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
at the time team Obama had the naïve plan of re-integrating the Taliban into the political fabric of Afghanistan; they may still very well cling to that idiocy

seems Obama is a believer in everyone but America's allies and in America itself.

he seemingly either doesn't understand the nature of the worldviews of the people we face or he has the same views

so he had the brilliant idea of releasing the Taliban commanders as a sop to them, to curry favor. sort of an across the seas bowing to them as he was very much given to do in his first term

it also didn't hurt that he got to reduce the gitmo population

in furtherance of his scheme, he didn't care about the truth of bergdahls situation, or the danger these commanders present to America

so he trotted out the sycophant susan rice once more to lie to America

and the arrogant state dept spokes woman who snarkily dismissed the members of bergdahls platoon

he had to also sell it, so he held that disgusting rose garden event with the parents of the deserter that went off into moonbeam land, giving a rose garden event to a deserter when men and women who have died in honor get no such thing

and yeah, they knew the truth all along

then who knows the extent to which he tried to influence the army in not bringing charges

isn't this Benghazi redux?

kayla muller's family thinks Obama's trading with the enemy got their daughter killed, his releasing the commanders gave isis the idea they could bargain for her
I love how you have somehow inserted yourself INTO Obama's heart and mind and you know exactly what he is thinking AND why he is thinking it. Fascinating. You have managed to string together truth, half truth and outright lies into some retarded melange that you want people to take for the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Not buying it.

Benghazi redux? Hundreds of hours of committee meetings have not returned the evidence that republicans seek to find, perhaps because it isn't there. But they will keep looking and wasting taxpayer money, of that I have no doubt.
Old 03-27-2015, 09:42 AM   #95
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

With 60,000+ Hillary emails hidden from Congress how could they get to the evidence?

And we still don't know if others within the Benghazi lie loop used personal email/server accounts, which could be shielding them from FOIA requests and Congressional investigations.

Quote:
Benghazi redux? Hundreds of hours of committee meetings have not returned the evidence that republicans seek to find, perhaps because it isn't there. But they will keep looking and wasting taxpayer money, of that I have no doubt.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 09:44 AM   #96
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm not the one making the claim cocksucker. That would put the burden of proof on YOU.
Your stupid, deflecting interjection serves as proof that you already know what Stumpy the Inbred Chimp posted, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.

Quote:

And when and where were 100% of Hildabeast's e-mails relating to Benghazi ever examined, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
With 60,000+ Hillary emails hidden from Congress how could they get to the evidence?

And we still don't know if others within the Benghazi lie loop used personal email/server accounts, which could be shielding them from FOIA requests and Congressional investigations.
+1
Old 03-27-2015, 09:47 AM   #97
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:

Where are you getting that number? She turned over 55K emails, could that be what you're referencing?

You really should take the time to read this timeline. There is no benghazi lie loop for christ sake. Just read it. It's not as cut and dry as you would no doubt like it to be.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timelin...enghazi_attack
Old 03-27-2015, 09:49 AM   #98
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your stupid, deflecting interjection serves as proof that you already know what Stumpy the Inbred Chimp posted, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.

Deflecting? You're the one shifting the burden of proof you inbred cocktard.

And when and where were 100% of Hildabeast's e-mails examined, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.
Still hoping for that smoking email, huh? Good luck with that. The clintons know how to get rid of shit
Old 03-27-2015, 09:57 AM   #99
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Still hoping for that smoking email, huh? Good luck with that. The clintons know how to get rid of shit
That's your admission that a real investigation never happened, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion. And since a real investigation never happened, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion, it's about time that you STFU and quit giving any credence to the findings of the incomplete investigations conducted to date.
Old 03-27-2015, 10:04 AM   #100
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
That's your admission that a real investigation never happened, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion. And since a real investigation never happened, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion, it's about time that you STFU and quit giving any credence to the findings of the incomplete investigations conducted to date.
The investigations to date have been quite complete. Hundreds of hours of committee meetings. I can see how you might think it isn't since your conspiracy theory hasn't been proven. The absence of evidence is not evidence of a wrongdoing.
Old 03-27-2015, 10:11 AM   #101
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
The investigations to date have been quite complete. Hundreds of hours of committee meetings. I can see how you might think it isn't since your conspiracy theory hasn't been proven. The absence of evidence is not evidence of a wrongdoing.
You're a lying SOB, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion. Any investigation that didn't review the official communiques of one of the primary players is by definition "incomplete", you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion. Withholding evidence from a Federal investigation is itself a crime, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.
Old 03-27-2015, 10:22 AM   #102
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

did or did not Obama et al lie about Benghazi?

whats so difficult about that to understand

and they lied about bergdahl

that's evident as well
anyone who denies those two things is not worth getting into a discussion with for nothing good would come of it
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 10:33 AM   #103
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
The investigation is not complete until all the data are available.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 11:07 AM   #104
slingblade
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Actually, it is very simple to anyone with a room temperature IQ. Bergdahl (here after known as the deserter) voluntarily walked away from his post. His choice and I might add, put his fellow soldiers in danger when he left his post open. So that is one right there. Next, it is the unwritten policy of the US military to rescue our people if they are captured or taken. So it was reasonable to assume that someone would come after him. In fact, maybe he anticipated that they would come for him and he allowed them to die looking for him. Then he is just a murdering deserter.
So if they went after him and died because of an unwritten policy how would Obama be held accountable for them?
slingblade is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 11:24 AM   #105
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Well Hillary admitted she deleted 30,000 emails and you claim she turned over 55,000 ( which I don't think is correct, since she said the number was 30,000), so by your accounting Hillary shield more than 85,000 emails from FOIA and Congressional investigators.

That doesn't include emails between parties that were likely using non-governmental systems (personal email to personal email).

We really are just beginning to understand the Benghazi lies and cover up.

Quote:

Quote:
Where are you getting that number? She turned over 55K emails, could that be what you're referencing?

You really should take the time to read this timeline. There is no benghazi lie loop for christ sake. Just read it. It's not as cut and dry as you would no doubt like it to be.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timelin...enghazi_attack
Whirlaway is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women