Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162531
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41536
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35906
Mojojo33117

Old 03-24-2015, 11:47 PM   #91
SeekingTruth
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 284979

I do not particularly care for Hillary, as I believe she is also bought and paid for by the special interest groups, not the American public. The system is really unfair in this way, as the public truly has no idea who to vote for. I will still vote democractic because it's better than the far right wing. Not the best, but better.
SeekingTruth is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 12:11 AM   #92
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingTruth View Post
I will still vote democractic because it's better than the far right wing.
+ 1000

Certainly better than what is on this list.

1. Chis ( "I closed that bridge") Christy

2. Sarah (" I am an Airhead") Palin

3. Mitt ( "My 59 point plan to get the unemployment rate to 6 per cent in 4 years, won't work") Romney

4. Jeb ( " My brother George W. left office with a 69% disapproval rating") Bush

5. Michelle ( " I am a triple Airhead") Bachman

6. Dr. Ben ( " Prison makes you gay") Carson

7. Ted (" I will shut down the government if I don't get my way") Cruz

8. Herman (" I am at peace with my wife and she is at peace with me") Cain

9. Rick (" If I am elected president I will get rid of the Dept of Energy, Education and, and, and OOPS") Perry

10. Rand ( I think like my father Ron) Paul

11. Rick ( " Don't have intercourse before you are married") Santorum

Hillary will have no problem beating this group.
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 01:53 AM   #93
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
+ 1000

3. Mitt ( "My 59 point plan to get the unemployment rate to 6 per cent in 4 years, won't work") Romney

4. Jeb ( " My brother George W. left office with a 69% disapproval rating") Bush

9. Rick (" If I am elected president I will get rid of the Dept of Energy, Education and, and, and OOPS") Perry

Of course Hillary ("At this point what difference does it make, that I am a closet lesbian, criminal minded, Lying skank.") Clinton, lol.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 02:06 AM   #94
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
+ 1000

No wonder people don't like you. You lie all the time. Ted Cruz wanted to delay the individual mandate two years ago (which is why the government almost shut down). Of course Obama, by executive order, delayed a lot of Obamacare until after the election. Now the democrats want Obama to delay the individual mandate until after 2016. I guess Cruz was right.

You forgot to make up something about Scott Walker, Huckabee, and Carly Fiorina. Sarah Palin, Mitt Romney, and Hermann Cain are not running. Saying that prison makes you gay is problematic but they sure have a lot of gay sex while in prison. However, saying that you believe in global warming is just as ridiculous as most of the people in this country either don't believe it or don't believe it is important.

Just go back to the numbers and don't waste our time.

Read the headline: democrats souring on Hillary http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...psos-poll.html
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 08:56 AM   #95
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post

You forgot to make up something about Scott Walker, Huckabee, and Carly Fiorina.

Walker, Huckabee and Fiorina aren't going anywhere. They don't have the Koch brothers support. I will add them for you.

12. Mike ('" I am just a part time preacher") Hucklebee

13. Carly (" I ran Hewlitt Packard into the ground") Fiornia

14. Scott (" I don't have a college degree") Walker
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 10:09 AM   #96
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingTruth View Post
I do not particularly care for Hillary, as I believe she is also bought and paid for by the special interest groups, not the American public. The system is really unfair in this way, as the public truly has no idea who to vote for. I will still vote democractic because it's better than the far right wing. Not the best, but better.
Deb, I would urge you to look below the surface of the main parties. The differences are simply cosmetic. When you strip away the public façade, both parties are fully owned and controlled by the same corporate and banking interests. Keep Seeking, beautiful! I love your style and courage.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 10:15 AM   #97
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Deb, I would urge you to look below the surface of the main parties. The differences are simply cosmetic. When you strip away the public façade, both parties are fully owned and controlled by the same corporate and banking interests. Keep Seeking, beautiful! I love your style and courage.
That being true, shouldn't we at least support the one whose party line more aligns with out personal views? I just can't get with republitards and their religious ways. If someone like Cruz were to get elected, holy shit. I agree, their both awful, but if I have to choose one, I'll take the one that isn't going to make me go to church by federal decree.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 10:20 AM   #98
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
That's not entirely true. It's not as black and white as you make it seem.
For example, if dems were always lobbying for corporate interests then they wouldn't be so adamant about passing "climate change" reform. It mostly hurts corporate interests by placing additional requirements and fines for damaging the environment.
Dems also wouldn't be so keen on increasing taxes on the wealthy and corporations if they were being backed by said corporations.

Add to that the subjugation of gays, the hatred of people practicing different religions (other than christianity), the absolute doltishness that runs through the entire party like a plague, you've got yourself a clear winner. In this case, it's about picking the much lesser evil. Evil nonetheless.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 10:26 AM   #99
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
That being true, shouldn't we at least support the one whose party line more aligns with out personal views? I just can't get with republitards and their religious ways. If someone like Cruz were to get elected, holy shit. I agree, their both awful, but if I have to choose one, I'll take the one that isn't going to make me go to church by federal decree.
Sure. Support whatever party you want. Just know that the Democrats and Republicans are lying to you, and are going to work the system to concentrate power in the hands of their crony owners. If you're good with that, by all means vote for the party that will give lip service to your pet issues while screwing the shit out you behind the the scenes.
Old 03-28-2015, 10:41 AM   #100
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
That's not entirely true. It's not as black and white as you make it seem.
For example, if dems were always lobbying for corporate interests then they wouldn't be so adamant about passing "climate change" reform. It mostly hurts corporate interests by placing additional requirements and fines for damaging the environment.
Dems also wouldn't be so keen on increasing taxes on the wealthy and corporations if they were being backed by said corporations.

Add to that the subjugation of gays, the hatred of people practicing different religions (other than christianity), the absolute doltishness that runs through the entire party like a plague, you've got yourself a clear winner. In this case, it's about picking the much lesser evil. Evil nonetheless.
Where are gays subjugated in this country?

Corporate interests are well served by global warming remedies, such as Solyndra.
It just depends on which corporation benefits - the green or not so green. GE, which once polluted the Hudson so badly people died, now promotes itself as very green minded - especially for subsidized projects.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 10:49 AM   #101
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post

Corporate interests are well served by global warming remedies, such as Solyndra.
It just depends on which corporation benefits - the green or not so green. GE, which once polluted the Hudson so badly people died, now promotes itself as very green minded - especially for subsidized projects.
where are gays subjugated? Indiana just passed a law saying they could be discriminated against by business owners without repercussion.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 11:01 AM   #102
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Get real

Yes, while it is true that companies do get subsidies for green initiatives, it is more often just an offsetting of the costs that are imposed by having increased restrictions on environment pollution. No company actually benefits from going green, except from an advertising stand point. Oil companies back Republicans, which is why they are almost unanimously against the idea of having alternative energy initiatives.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 12:23 PM   #103
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

ShamWow, I'd suggest that you and your husband, UnderAverage not visit Indiana. Try San Francisco. It's a beautiful city, and much more tolerant of folks like you.
Old 03-28-2015, 12:24 PM   #104
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post

Do I have to point out (I guess I do) that politicans like Mary Landrieu supported oil companies, that oil companies provide not only jobs, but tax money (a lot of tax money), and energy. It is kind of amazing that our oil companies can find oil, extract it, transport it, refine it, transport it again and all without destroying the environment like they did in Nigeria, East Germany, or so many other shitholes in the world.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 01:09 PM   #105
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
where are gays subjugated? Indiana just passed a law saying they could be discriminated against by business owners without repercussion.
More on the order of conflicting freedoms. If I don't want someone's business in my cake shop, I can tell them to hit the road. Do you really have a problem with that?

It is pretty awkward to say not forcing someone to bake a cake for a gay person is subjugating gays. Gay people can buy their own cake shop, and tell straight people they don't want their business, and that would be kosher.
Fact is, most businesses want the gay dollar because they typically have good income and assets.
DSK is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women