Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42482
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-30-2019, 04:40 PM   #91
LuvHerMadlyEverytime
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Any chance you can just post 3 or 4 sentences at a time? Who the fuck reads all of this long winded shit? Seriously dude, who spends the time to read all of that?
LuvHerMadlyEverytime is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 04:40 PM   #92
Technonut
Registered Member

Lucas McCain...you woulds benefit by trying to understand the concept behind "Survival of the Fittest"... Your comments do more to outline what you lack in life more so than what you have. If you struggle with reading to the point it causes you to show open displays of aggression...I just so happen to teach on the side at a nonprofit as well. I could happily tutor you if needed.
Technonut is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 04:53 PM   #93
Technonut
Registered Member

FunMonday, I hear what you are saying and can truly understand your point of view. What I think has been lost (most likely due to the length of my post. Figured I would say it before you did) is that I introduced her years ago but when our lives went in different directions I eventually steered myself away from communities such as this. And when I asked her if she still moved in this particular lifestyle she looked me in the face and said "no". I believe in giving people the benefit of a doubt. I also do not believe once a hoe always a hoe. I know plenty of retired providers, swingers, crooks, dope heads all who have left a former life and never looked back. So I know its possible. Let me say that aside for her lies and wreckless manner in how she is currently living...Bailey is actually an alright chick. but some of the decisions being made carry such a stiff consequence I was not willing to risk it. Nor would I have been had she been honest from the beginning. But this is all really secondary to the main point of her being careless with the identity of hobbyist RW info. Let me clarify a point in saying I had to devise a way to get the information I needed at THAT time but that is not to say she was on point all the other times. Just the opposite. It just happen to matter more this time because of all the elements of the event...many that have not and will not be discussed here in this thread. But I get where you are coming from and will not deny the truth in some of what you have said. Just know that because I am truly trying to stay within the guidelines there is so much to this iceburg of an ordeal no one aside from myself and a select few even know exist...
Old 08-30-2019, 04:53 PM   #94
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technonut View Post
Lucas McCain...you woulds benefit by trying to understand the concept behind "Survival of the Fittest"... Your comments do more to outline what you lack in life more so than what you have. If you struggle with reading to the point it causes you to show open displays of aggression...I just so happen to teach on the side at a nonprofit as well. I could happily tutor you if needed.
That was short enough to read but long enough to know that I did not miss anything by skipping over your other long rants. Thank you for that and have a great evening.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 04:53 PM   #95
Tx Noob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Tx Noob is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 05:11 PM   #96
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Technut, you are certainly a righteous dude for “helping” Ms Bailey like this. The intellectual banter is simply not stimulating enough to give a shit. Honestly if I had to put up with your endless jabber everyday I would want to go get some random cock as well.
I’m sure you feel good with your accomplishments.
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 05:22 PM   #97
Technonut
Registered Member

lol Man there are soooo many funny ass dudes in here. If my endless jabber offends you then why you keep posting...? Its a rhetorical question really as I already know the answer. Your simplicity makes people like you rather easy to figure out. And to be honest...I feel GREAT with my accomplishments. Wait...what...is that against the rules here..? I give you no flack for being status quo yet you hide behind a keyboard like the like troll you are and hurl insults. One thing is for certain...you do strike me as the kind that would be down for taking some random cock...
Old 08-30-2019, 05:27 PM   #98
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Analeese...You ma'am obviously are one of the few who can obviously see what is truly going on here. As I said a little while ago...I have been away from this community for over 8 years. and its funny how within hours of my return I noticed not much has changed. Sure there are some solid stand up folks here but still yet a lot who cannot get off their knees to stand even if they wanted to. And that goes for hobbyist and providers alike... But thank you. I get your point and agree with your assessment. My initial intent was to inform and apologize to anyone who was offended by my initial actions. Now I am just here for the fun and humor in it all.
I’m pretty observant. I also try to understand and empathize with people when I can. There is no loyalty in this except to money and greed. Very unfortunate. You couldn’t be more right about people who can’t get off their knees. A lot of people are just what you said, puppets. I think you post your real photo because you’re not hiding and have nothing to hide or anyone to hide from. This is a website for sharing information. Good and bad. Takes a lot for most to muster up an apology or even acknowledge one might be needed. I got nothing but respect for you .
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 05:29 PM   #99
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

With that little triangle in his avatar he may not make it to tonight! bahahahahahahahaha

Lost before even starting
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 05:37 PM   #100
honest_abe
not interested

Encounters: 362

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
With that little triangle in his avatar he may not make it to tonight! bahahahahahahahaha

Lost before even starting
yeah, you know that feeling all too well.. don't you bud??
honest_abe is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 05:38 PM   #101
Technonut
Registered Member

See Winn Dixie...this is where people like you normally error. I am okay with being banned if the MODS feel I have crossed a line. I shoulder responsibility well. Because I am pretty certain my comments, pointed though they may be, are in direct response to someone having first crossed that line in their manner of addressing me. So sit there snickering like you are (all I can think of is you snickering like Muttley right now) as you are helping me to pass some time before they seat us. Because where this community and this site specifically make you who you are, know in real life that "who" is a nobody...I can live without it. So be the one that pounds that lil triangle and if the MODs deem I am wrong and you are right...well then problem solved.... I can live with that...
Old 08-30-2019, 05:54 PM   #102
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by honest_abe View Post
yeah, you know that feeling all too well.. don't you bud??
A direct insult from mr fake review? Thank you for caring!!!

Quote:
See Winn Dixie...this is where people like you normally error. I am okay with being banned if the MODS feel I have crossed a line. I shoulder responsibility well. Because I am pretty certain my comments, pointed though they may be, are in direct response to someone having first crossed that line in their manner of addressing me. So sit there snickering like you are (all I can think of is you snickering like Muttley right now) as you are helping me to pass some time before they seat us. Because where this community and this site specifically make you who you are, know in real life that "who" is a nobody...I can live without it. So be the one that pounds that lil triangle and if the MODs deem I am wrong and you are right...well then problem solved.... I can live with that...
Muttley is actually one of my favorite characters! You presume too much. You have an agenda here! You're making that quite obvious now. You got your little feeweeings hurt and here to get attention.
Let it go stalker.....
Old 08-30-2019, 05:59 PM   #103
winn dixie
BANNED

Default I'am laughing with my snickerin' hound

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uSTOHa4Im4
Old 08-30-2019, 06:03 PM   #104
honest_abe
not interested

Encounters: 362

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
A direct insult from mr fake review? Thank you for caring!!
yep, 363 to be exact (up about 20 or so since the last time you stated that).. and counting..
honest_abe is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 06:08 PM   #105
TheOracle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by kologero View Post
im not mad at this dude at all... i mean i'd be salty af too if i was unknowingly dating a hooker and that hooker would come home after a full day of blowing 8-10 dudes and play with my children with random johns nut butter all in her face, hands and mouth

in fact i'd be pretty livid about it
I would agree with you if he didn't admit that he already knew what she did prior to dating her, as he said he was the one who introduced her to the lifestyle. And he said he introduced her to the lifestyle due to her life basically being a mess in the first place. The signs of disaster on the horizon were all there. He just either ignored them or was too inexperienced to recognize them.

All this is based on him taking her word for it that she wasn't doing it anymore. Trust is not given. It is earned over time. He put too much trust in a woman that he already knew was a mess before he started dating her. He has to understand that he made a poor choice in dating her in the first place. Was it fucked up that she lied to him? Yes, but a wise man would have expected nothing less, especially already knowing her history.
TheOracle is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women