Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163127
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42464
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36911
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-03-2016, 04:34 PM   #91
Guest030317
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1703487

Looks like he has a fanboie or two........
Guest030317 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 05:55 PM   #92
Iridemhard
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Iridemhard is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 07:23 PM   #93
Gallantnight
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5
Smile what Would You Do??

BD and I live in a small town (pop. ~ 40K). I came out of a store into the parking lot and got into my vehicle (I have a purchase receipt).

As I did so, the window on the adjacent vehicle's passenger window lowered, getting my attention. I looked over to see a dog in the passenger seat, and on the other side, clearly visible was the driver, BD. Our eyes locked in a flash of recognition, she smiled and waved, and I made a remark, or maybe it was the other way around. I don't remember. No matter. What would you do?

If I had ignored her, no doubt she would have bashed me as being a stuck-up snob.

I have posted no derogatory remarks about BD or anybody else on this forum, nor will I. But I will not stand by and be falsely accused.

BD, it appears you have an active imagination - just an observation, not a criticism!

Now let's all get on with our lives!
Gallantnight is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 07:33 PM   #94
Pool_man57
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25
Default Sure

GallantNight... good luck with that. She will keep going to maintain the attention regardless of what actually happened. Some people feed off the drama and refuse to let the truth get in the way. I would prepare for continued bashing by her and the whitenights...
Pool_man57 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 07:52 PM   #95
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 12510
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallantnight View Post
BD and I live in a small town (pop. ~ 40K). I came out of a store into the parking lot and got into my vehicle (I have a purchase receipt).

As I did so, the window on the adjacent vehicle's passenger window lowered, getting my attention. I looked over to see a dog in the passenger seat, and on the other side, clearly visible was the driver, BD. Our eyes locked in a flash of recognition, she smiled and waved, and I made a remark, or maybe it was the other way around. I don't remember. No matter. What would you do?

If I had ignored her, no doubt she would have bashed me as being a stuck-up snob.

I have posted no derogatory remarks about BD or anybody else on this forum, nor will I. But I will not stand by and be falsely accused.

BD, it appears you have an active imagination - just an observation, not a criticism!

Now let's all get on with our lives!
Personally i would have pretend to not have seen the person and give the space ...
Maybe it is because i am from a big city but even in small town i have seen clients and as it is a public environnement i don't make comment about this board or adknowledge them as i do not know if they are with someone or having someone joining them...Eyes can looked each others and that is sufficient
Discrétion is a must
I'm sure that no guys here would like me to strike a conversation and they are waiting for their wife in the car and may have to explain why this lady was speaking to them

I know many many clients in small town that won't see local ladies or play where they live for fear of the described situation or other situations very similar.

VJ
Victoriajolie is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 08:26 PM   #96
Worldtravler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaJolie View Post
I'm sure that no guys here would like me to strike a conversation and they are waiting for their wife in the car and may have to explain why this lady was speaking to them

VJ
If you ever see me in a public place your more than welcome to start a conversation with me! I'm single and if your not busy I'll even offer to buy you lunch or dinner. But if I notice you, I wouldn't be the one to make first contact, cause it goes both ways you might be with someone or waiting on someone, so I'll leave the contact up to you.
Worldtravler is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 10:39 AM   #97
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I didn't even notice it was him until he started talking to me. Honestly, Even if we would've made eye contact I still would not have recognized him. Lol....some girls like to forget faulty clients as soon as they leave the door like I did. Next time you see me, just don't speak to me...thank you. good thing my mom wasn't walking to the truck when he decided to speak to me, lol I don't know what I would tell her why this 80 year old man is Talking to me.
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 11:05 AM   #98
niteswimmer1
Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Just tell her some old man though you were pretty and asked if you would introduce him to your mother.
niteswimmer1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 12:52 PM   #99
Guest030317
Account Disabled

Say he was selling Shaklee Vitamins
Guest030317 is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 02:01 PM   #100
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with Victoria. It's best to avoid public acknowledgment unless you know for certain that the other person would be ok with it.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 02:41 PM   #101
Hogfan69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

LOL Sexy_Brittany was low key the first time she saw me in a window with some friends in the River Market and just texted me but the 2nd time she came right up to me while standing with some of my friends and gave me a big hug and kiss while wearing a tight dress with her new boobs sticking all out. I didn't care a bit.
Hogfan69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 08:23 PM   #102
BK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogfan69 View Post
LOL Sexy_Brittany was low key the first time she saw me in a window with some friends in the River Market and just texted me but the 2nd time she came right up to me while standing with some of my friends and gave me a big hug and kiss while wearing a tight dress with her new boobs sticking all out. I didn't care a bit.
Now that's a real GFE.
BK is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 08:34 PM   #103
Initforfun
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDallass View Post
There is a member on here who I saw today at my incall. He was an older man, seemed very polite. He walks in throws his envelope on the dresser and gives me a hug............

In response to the original question, "What would you do?"

If I were a lady treated like that I would be so fucking traumatized from that kind of BS, scary scam that I would immediately request the admins to delete my account. I would burn my phone and my hard drive, have the silicone sucked out of my boobs, eat 10 more Krispy Kremes so may ass would be unrecognizable....

and I would leave the ho hooker lifestyle behind FOREVER and EVER.

It's just too scary out there
Initforfun is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 08:40 PM   #104
Never2Old
Gaining Momentum

My last date was paid for with a gift card of the ladies choice(easier to hide on expense report) I know this would be easy to short or give a blank card but I have met many of the top providers on this site and would never do anything to hurt any of them or ruin my future opportunities. Even when cash I like to have it in view up front and get on with the festivities and avoid the business aspect after. Much more date like and friendly.
Never2Old is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 04:24 PM   #105
Littleroc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

We all know Gallant's first mistake, making the appointment
Littleroc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women