Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60353
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41491
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Old 09-17-2015, 08:26 AM   #91
Goose2u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Depends on the contributing factor
Goose2u is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 08:31 AM   #92
Roger.Smith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

OSBG and Boltfan will hijack any thread David is on with the same thing they've posted a million times already. Even after a few years, and many assurances that he'd let it go, OSBG is still at it. It's not one of those situations where both parties are at fault. OSBG is obviously Coo Coo for Coco Puffs.

A sane person would have a reasonable goal. All OSBG and Boltfan want is for people to hate David as much as they do, while not realizing no one else gives a shit. Whether he's Bigdog, Bodog, PokerStars, or JFK's assassin, no one gives a shit.
Roger.Smith is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 08:42 AM   #93
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger.Smith View Post
OSBG and Boltfan will hijack any thread David is on with the same thing they've posted a million times already. Even after a few years, and many assurances that he'd let it go, OSBG is still at it. It's not one of those situations where both parties are at fault. OSBG is obviously Coo Coo for Coco Puffs.

A sane person would have a reasonable goal. All OSBG and Boltfan want is for people to hate David as much as they do, while not realizing no one else gives a shit. Whether he's Bigdog, Bodog, PokerStars, or JFK's assassin, no one gives a shit.
That about sums it up with the hijacking they do of threads. The thing is, they rely on other people to be stupid enough allow and make their opinion of others based upon what they say instead of doing their own due diligence. Now, there are a few out there who might join their little bandwagon, but for the most part, anyone who actually thinks for themselves instead of getting told what to think gives a shit about their agendas.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 08:56 AM   #94
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
You are right, the difference is, they stalk my posts, I respond to many, but definitely not all. You can look at any profile and see their posts per day average. Look at my reviews, the number and how often I review, then look at the other guys' number of reviews and when they last reviewed. This is a review board, so who do you think has a better contribution to the board?
Stop. Just stop. You're ~40% responsible for this shit as well. If you wouldn't reply AT ALL, then they'd look even more stalker-esque because there's no prompt for it to be brought up or talked about. Yet, you continue to egg this on with this crap right here: "This is a review board, so who do you think has a better contribution to the board?" Who cares? What point are you trying to prove? All this is doing is perpetuating the cycle. You're taking shots at him so that gives him reason to take shots at you, now.

When it gets brought up again, just let it go. Be the more mature person and just don't respond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger.Smith View Post

See above, David isn't absolved from this as well. He continues the hijack instead of just letting a post or two be the random drops of rain on a summer day (pro-tip, it's actually bird piss; but I digress). That said, people do* give a shit, providers and clients alike for their respective reasons; but the catch is that they've already got the information they need. It doesn't need to be brought up ad nauseam.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 09:11 AM   #95
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
Stop. Just stop. You're ~40% responsible for this shit as well. If you wouldn't reply AT ALL, then they'd look even more stalker-esque because there's no prompt for it to be brought up or talked about. Yet, you continue to egg this on with this crap right here: "This is a review board, so who do you think has a better contribution to the board?" Who cares? What point are you trying to prove? All this is doing is perpetuating the cycle. You're taking shots at him so that gives him reason to take shots at you, now.

When it gets brought up again, just let it go. Be the more mature person and just don't respond.

See above, David isn't absolved from this as well. He continues the hijack instead of just letting a post or two be the random drops of rain on a summer day (pro-tip, it's actually bird piss; but I digress). That said, people do* give a shit, providers and clients alike for their respective reasons; but the catch is that they've already got the information they need. It doesn't need to be brought up ad nauseam.
I understand what you are saying, and I did not reply for a LONG time and RTMed most of the different and frequent posts that were obvious forum guideline violations. And as you can see from their continuing, those attempts were futile. My point with the review counts is I want to do my reviews, make some on topic comments and have fun, but obviously, you can see my frustration especially when their thread hijacks, personal name calling attacks from left field and the cyber stalking of my posts are allowed to continue and has been for years and years ad nauseam with or without a reply from me.
Old 09-17-2015, 05:41 PM   #96
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I like some of davids posts while other just have me shaking my head.... if u ignore them they will start to look like crazy stalkers to people on the outside looking in.

The drama between hobbyists is getting dumb... most of my best clients dont post at all here. They do their research... post reviews if they choose and go on with their life. As a man you dont have to post or engage in silly drama here... you choose to.
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 05:54 PM   #97
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
I like some of davids posts while other just have me shaking my head.... if u ignore them they will start to look like crazy stalkers to people on the outside looking in.

The drama between hobbyists is getting dumb... most of my best clients dont post at all here. They do their research... post reviews if they choose and go on with their life. As a man you dont have to post or engage in silly drama here... you choose to.
It does not matter what they look like to others on here, and as my post in post #95 indicates, I was ignoring them for a long time, RTMing their posts that were obvious forum guideline violations, but the mods obviously did not care and did virtually nothing about their cyberstalking of my posts as well as the thread hijacking and name calling for the years they have been doing it. Or if the mods did say something, OBSG and BF ignored them as they continued with their bullshit.

IF BoltFan and OBSG are seeing providers, no one knows about it, as I know that OBSG uses his P411 handle to see them and does not review, separating the two handles, so he can be what he is here and maybe a great guy with his P411 handle. I have no idea about what BoltFan does, but he probably does the same thing and he has not done any reviews in years, so what others think about their persona on here is irrelevant to trolls.

I do agree that responding to their posts was playing into their hand, but I was sick of it and nothing being done about it.
Old 09-17-2015, 06:02 PM   #98
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ehhh who cares what anyone else does lol just do u and enjoy what the hobby is supoosed to be about
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 07:11 PM   #99
Roger.Smith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post

I don't disagree with that. I've gotten into pointless internet arguments, so I can relate. When people starting talking shit, sometimes I'm not in a mood to let it go. It happens to the best of us. Sometimes pride takes over and you have to tell a dumb motherfucker about themselves. Every now and then, I forget that you can lead a person to knowledge, but you can't make them think.

Yes, ignore is the easy answer. I only have two members on ignore. I only put people on ignore if they have absolutely nothing of value to say. Personally, I think OSBG is deluded and irrational, but he also provides a lot good information, so I don't put him on ignore. Information is the number#1 reason I'm here, I'm not particular on where it comes from. If it means reading a delusional rant from time to time, so be it.
Roger.Smith is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 07:39 PM   #100
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
I was ignoring them for a long time, RTMing their posts that were obvious forum guideline violations, but the mods obviously did not care and did virtually nothing about their cyberstalking of my posts as well as the thread hijacking and name calling for the years they have been doing it. Or if the mods did say something, OBSG and BF ignored them as they continued with their bullshit.

I do agree that responding to their posts was playing into their hand, but I was sick of it and nothing being done about it.
No david let me explain, and I reallllllly hate discussing who RTM's what but you've brought it out here so i'll answer you here. You RTM what YOU perceive to be a violation, which is/are any postings certain members you don't care for do in threads you partake in. You label these generic postings as cyber stalking. Because you post does not mean they can't but when they begin to steer a thread off course then it becomes a violation.

Proof to that, when you RTM ad's, old threads, hijack or verified providers in the welcome section the staff act's on it. We don't get in the business of announcing what penalties we issued so you won't ever get to see that, that's really the business of the receiving member and the staff. Now go get laid and have fun dude.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 08:12 PM   #101
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

As Jules said, in her sweet lady like way, get a fkn life David and all the other guys that take this way too serious. It's about having fun not hobbyists drama smfh
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 09:26 PM   #102
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Without drama this board would SUCK.

Imagine Pleasantville, in a hobby setting.

To hell with all that black and white bullshit!!! We gotta have some COLOR up in here!!

Yeah.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 11:32 PM   #103
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 06:20 AM   #104
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

[QUOTE=Rambro Creed;1057210124

To hell with all that black and white bullshit!!! We gotta have some COLOR up in here!!

[/QUOTE]

"people call me rude
I wish we all were nude
I wish there were no black or white
I wish there were no rules"

Controversy - Prince
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 07:25 AM   #105
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
As Jules said, in her sweet lady like way, get a fkn life David and all the other guys that take this way too serious. It's about having fun not hobbyists drama smfh
I like the part where you paraphrased and didn't get it. WPWP
FunInDFW is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women