Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60779
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48620
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42449
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36898
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2021, 01:33 PM   #91
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmxmr View Post
thank you , you make my point for me. When the truth button hits you here come the lib programed responses, cult, ignorant.

you are the ignorant one my friend and when the truth finds you, you will be so very sad and so very lost! I feel sorry for you and what you will find one day!
Naaah... I already belong to the "cult" of truth, motherhood, patriotism and apple pie.

Which cult do you belong to - the Mickey Mouse Club?

You disappoint me. You were doing well until your last post. What happened to this guy?

Quote:
its amazing how libs are crazed to twist the truth or rationalize some twisted facts to justify what they want to be while the real truth is staring them in the face ....

i got one answer to high taxes and gas prices, killing the greatest economy in our history, stop being energy independent, and its called the new KOVID

KEEP ON VOTING IDIOT DEMOCRAT !!!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 01:51 PM   #92
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Naaah... I already belong to the "cult" of truth, motherhood, patriotism and apple pie.

You disappoint me. You were doing well until your last post. What happened to this guy?
I think he got you confused with somebody else.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 02:01 PM   #93
mrmxmr
Valued Poster

Quote:

again another programed response , arrogance condescension , personal attacks, your quite predictable , lol

your cult is truth ?, where you been the last four years, motherhood ?, well only if the woman wants it , patriot ?, you want to take away freedoms many have died for, apple pie / as long as im paying for yours.

anyway thanks for the responses , your a perfect lib cult example and well programed ! Keep up the good work , lies and propaganda is a mighty tool , especially for the ignorant .
mrmxmr is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 02:18 PM   #94
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
anyway thanks for the responses, your (sic) a perfect lib cult example and well programed (sic) ! Keep up the good work, lies and propaganda is (sic) a mighty tool, especially for the ignorant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I think he got you confused with somebody else.
He sure did lol. Although I may be a "perfect lib" in the classical John Stuart Mill sense. I could explain but I doubt if he would understand.

Btw welcome back, bam. Try to be a good boy this time lol.
Old 03-18-2021, 03:31 PM   #95
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:
thank you , you make my point for me . When the truth button hits you here come the lib programed responses , cult , ignorant ,

you are the ignorant one my friend and when the truth finds you , you will be so very sad and so very lost ! I feel sorry for you and what you will find one day !
I think you are maybe confused by lustys response.... he was agreeing with urs
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 03:40 PM   #96
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
Does anyone here think Trump is actually helping the Republican Party? I’m GOP but the man is a joke. The sooner the GOP can completely separate themselves from him the better, otherwise we’ll have 8 years of this shit, followed by Harris as President.
Really? A joke?

Lowest unemployment in 50 years pre covid
Lowest black unemployment ever recorded
Economy stronger than ever was
Illegal border crossing slashed
Warp speed

And this was done even though it was a daily grind to wade thru the constant lies thrown out by the media. Russian collusion....lie

His personality is horrible to most. He. Loves to boast and he is damn arrogant but results count and his were out of the ballpark to anything obama bush 1 and 2 had. And dont worry, biden and the liberals will fuck this country up enough in 2 years for the Republicans to take control of the house and senate
Unless of course they continue to be able to change voting laws and have no Id verification. If that happens, we are fucked
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 03:44 PM   #97
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
Really? A joke?

Lowest unemployment in 50 years pre covid
Lowest black unemployment ever recorded
Economy stronger than ever was
Illegal border crossing slashed
Warp speed

And this was done even though it was a daily grind to wade thru the constant lies thrown out by the media. Russian collusion....lie

His personality is horrible to most. He. Loves to boast and he is damn arrogant but results count and his were out of the ballpark to anything obama bush 1 and 2 had. And dont worry, biden and the liberals will fuck this country up enough in 2 years for the Republicans to take control of the house and senate
Unless of course they continue to be able to change voting laws and have no Id verification. If that happens, we are fucked
I like his personality. I’d rather have a fighter in my corner than a pussy.
Old 03-18-2021, 04:23 PM   #98
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
Does anyone here think Trump is actually helping the Republican Party?
Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
His personality is horrible to most. He loves to boast and he is damn arrogant but results count and his were out of the ballpark...
Both of you are right. At some point Trump should have dropped the electoral challenge and quit yammering about fraud (which undoubtedly occurred but not on a provably broad enough scale to overturn the result). IMO his failure to do so cost the GOP those 2 Georgia Senate seats. We're now dealing with the fucked-up aftermath of losing the Senate.
Old 03-18-2021, 04:44 PM   #99
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Both of you are right. At some point Trump should have dropped the electoral challenge and quit yammering about fraud (which undoubtedly occurred but not on a provably broad enough scale to overturn the result). IMO his failure to do so cost the GOP those 2 Georgia Senate seats. We're now dealing with the fucked-up aftermath of losing the Senate.
I disagree. The fraud was massive. From Zuckerburgs drop boxes and a half billion to pay operatives. To phony ballots delivered at night to the rigged algorithms in the machines. It’s trickling out. Time will tell. Stacy Abrams had Fulton County rigged. Trump didn’t have anything to do with those races.

This small county in Michigan was the only place a judge ordered a forensic study of the Dominion machines.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethba...-rate-n2581624

https://amp.thepostmillennial.com/mi...-broke-the-law

Just two examples, but happened in all the swing states. When a court decides to actually hear a case, the evidence is there.

Another one:

https://thedailycoin.org/2020/12/24/...e-the-country/

And this:

https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/thread...earing.286325/

I could go on with more receipts, but I’ll stop.

https://rumble.com/vbklfx-suitcases-...d-georgia.html
Old 03-20-2021, 08:11 AM   #100
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
So what policies did you disagree with? America first foreign policy? Secure borders? Tax cuts? Energy independence? Conservative judges? USMCA? Military spending? Operation warp speed? As a businessman, I care about results, not personality. Trump made good on most of what he campaigned on. I believe my own eyes. I went to a Trump rally. 20,000 people. Butler had 60,000, Miami 100,000 plus all the boat parades. No politician in history attracted that many people and enthusiasm. But you want the Republican Party to throw that away. That would be a very stupid strategy.
I agree with his policies, that’s why I voted for him the first time. And yes he has a strong legion of followers that will follow him anywhere. But he is the most divisive president (by far) in my lifetime. Being an over the top braggart, turning mask wearing into a political thing, debating his CDC chief while “playing it down”, giving states preferential treatment for covid relief who’s governor was “nice to me” are just a few things that make him unelectable.
But all of this is useless after the fact debate. Unless the GOP can somehow gain some semblance of parity in the media we are fucked.
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old 03-22-2021, 07:28 AM   #101
mrmxmr
Valued Poster

Quote:
He sure did lol. Although I may be a "perfect lib" in the classical John Stuart Mill sense. I could explain but I doubt if he would understand.

Btw welcome back, bam. Try to be a good boy this time lol.
ok,
if i misconstrued my bad , but i would certainly disagree with your doubts in my judgment , IMHO i know and learned more than you will ever get to know or see in this realm ,

over 40 years in the center of it all at two levels of government has taught me a lot and more than most even have an clue . Your fox , newsmax breitbart education may have enlightened you more than the casual guy but dont be so sure you got it all , theres so much more .

dont want to get into a pissing contest but you might lighten up on your condescension . if we agree thats for the real truth and what really matters !
Old 03-22-2021, 07:51 AM   #102
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
ok,
if i misconstrued my bad, but i would certainly disagree with your doubts in my judgment, IMHO i know and learned more than you will ever get to know or see in this realm,

over 40 years in the center of it all at two levels of government has taught me a lot and more than most even have an clue. Your fox, newsmax breitbart education may have enlightened you more than the casual guy but dont be so sure you got it all, theres so much more.

dont want to get into a pissing contest but you might lighten up on your condescension. if we agree thats for the real truth and what really matters!

Where did I express doubts in your judgment? Oh wait, I didn't. You, on the other hand, first labeled me as a "perfect lib" and now you seem to characterize me as an ignorant righty based on your unfounded assumptions about my reading habits. And you think I'm the one who needs to "lighten up on the condescension"?

As my late grandma used to say... "the aim of all education is to teach you how little you know!"
Old 03-22-2021, 08:01 AM   #103
mrmxmr
Valued Poster

thats fine i know and you know lets move on ! we are both really smart guys with a too quick trigger ! and again my bad if misconstrued your first reply .

lets focus our knowledge and work to educate those who need to know and continue to work to preserve the freedoms that so many have died and sacrificed for.
Old 03-24-2021, 11:11 PM   #104
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Senile Biden recently held an undisclosed East Room session with historians and discussed how big is too big to jam through once-in-a-lifetime historic changes.

Voters did not award Senile Biden a super majority in Congress, therefore he feels it's necessary to completely nuke the rules so that he and fellow Democrats can have a legislative field day.

This is the same group of people who squealed for 4 straight years about authoritarianism.

Well it's textbook authoritarianism to change the rules of the game to fit your playbook.
berryberry is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women