Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 02-13-2015, 10:12 PM   #91
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Pull your head from your well fucked ass chicken dick. Have dad do another chicken dance so the chickens will fall from the sky feeding all the hillbillies in your valley.
But you're the Kansas "hillbilly" who claimed you lived in the majestic mountains of Kansas, Stump the Inbred Chimp.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 11:52 PM   #92
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
But you're the Kansas "hillbilly" who claimed you lived in the majestic mountains of Kansas, Stump the Inbred Chimp.
It is why you believe the world is flat chicken dick. For a "well educated" person you come off like a hillbilly bumpkin who has been butt fucked by all his kin. Can you do the chicken dance to get it to rain chickens? You are the bumpkin who drove across Kansas once and became a expert on the state,did you stop and do the chicken dance in the flint hills chicken dick?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 06:09 AM   #93
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
It is why you believe the world is flat chicken dick. For a "well educated" person you come off like a hillbilly bumpkin who has been butt fucked by all his kin. Can you do the chicken dance to get it to rain chickens? You are the bumpkin who drove across Kansas once and became a expert on the state,did you stop and do the chicken dance in the flint hills chicken dick?
You're obviously suffering from altitude sickness, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, you'd better come down out of those high, Kansas mountains.
Old 02-14-2015, 07:15 AM   #94
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
You're obviously suffering from altitude sickness, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, you'd better come down out of those high, Kansas mountains.
The only mountains you have experienced in Kansas was when your life pardner mounted you daily. That is mounting sickness chicken dick.
Old 02-14-2015, 09:00 PM   #95
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
Yeah, that's dumb. It's not about proving who they say they are, it's about intimidation. You ever heard of poll tax?
Why is it white people don't have a problem showing ID. Are you telling me that poor white people can afford ID but equally poor black people cant, hogwash. Are you seriously telling me that a person who is poor cant afford to get ID to vote even though they have to have ID to get government assistance, your argument does not hold water. Also your trying to equate an ID with a poll fee is typical liberal gibberish. In order for a person to get Medicaid, they have to have an ID, in order to get food stamps, they have to have ID, in order to get SSI they have to show ID. You can never convince me that first that they don't already have ID and second its to much of a burden to get. Although I am a moderate, on this issue I agree that we should know who is voting for our government, we should know that they are legal to vote, I don't agree that illegal immigrants should be allowed to vote. Regardless of which side wins, the vote should be be conducted fairly by both sides.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 09:34 PM   #96
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Why is it white people don't have a problem showing ID. Are you telling me that poor white people can afford ID but equally poor black people cant, hogwash. Are you seriously telling me that a person who is poor cant afford to get ID to vote even though they have to have ID to get government assistance, your argument does not hold water. Also your trying to equate an ID with a poll fee is typical liberal gibberish. In order for a person to get Medicaid, they have to have an ID, in order to get food stamps, they have to have ID, in order to get SSI they have to show ID. You can never convince me that first that they don't already have ID and second its to much of a burden to get. Although I am a moderate, on this issue I agree that we should know who is voting for our government, we should know that they are legal to vote, I don't agree that illegal immigrants should be allowed to vote. Regardless of which side wins, the vote should be be conducted fairly by both sides.
Fraud is overstated. Point me in the direction of any articles that show voter fraud is a widespread problem. Why shouldn't you have to show your ID to vote? Voting is a constitutionally protected right. SCOTUS has equated showing ID to poll taxes so that's not original with me. Innocent until proven guilty, police can't bust into your home without first obtaining a search warrant and you can't be forced to incriminate yourself, all reasons why you should not have to show your ID when voting.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 09:39 PM   #97
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
The only mountains you have experienced in Kansas was when your life pardner mounted you daily. That is mounting sickness chicken dick.
You outed yourself again, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, because you're the only one claiming any knowledge of such things.

Old 02-14-2015, 11:43 PM   #98
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
You outed yourself again, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, because you're the only one claiming any knowledge of such things.

]
<-- This was when the "outing" occurred the time you admitted to fly fishing for trouser trout chicken dick.
Old 02-15-2015, 06:31 AM   #99
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Voting is a constitutionally protected right.
Where is that provision of the Constitution?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 11:29 AM   #100
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
<-- This was when the "outing" occurred the time you admitted to fly fishing for trouser trout chicken dick.
But you're the one who posted that, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, and that was just a few days before you posted that you were *pollinated* eleven times while you were sleeping, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Quote:
I don't think any pollination is honest or thoughtful after they are elected.
Pollination? WTF????
Old 02-15-2015, 12:01 PM   #101
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
But you're the one who posted that, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, and that was just a few days before you posted that you were *pollinated* eleven times while you were sleeping, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Yep I posted the fish and fisherman, it imminently made you want to gobble cock chicken dick. Only a blooming idiot like you can get pollinated.
Old 02-15-2015, 01:13 PM   #102
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yep I posted the fish and fisherman ...
That's all you needed to admit, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. As usual you're the stupid ignoramus who foolishly lets your emoticons do your talking for you, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Old 02-15-2015, 01:16 PM   #103
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Voting is a constitutionally protected right.
I guess he's still trying to find it in the Constitution.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 01:41 PM   #104
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Fraud is overstated. Point me in the direction of any articles that show voter fraud is a widespread problem. Why shouldn't you have to show your ID to vote? Voting is a constitutionally protected right. SCOTUS has equated showing ID to poll taxes so that's not original with me. Innocent until proven guilty, police can't bust into your home without first obtaining a search warrant and you can't be forced to incriminate yourself, all reasons why you should not have to show your ID when voting.

Lets set some ground rules. You use the words "wide spread", define what you mean. If I show a dozen cases involving hundreds of votes is that "wide spread". How about if I show indictments in a hand full of elections in various parts of the country, is that "wide spread"? How about if I show that election results have been overturned or that the wrong person took office, is that "wide spread"? Tell us exactly what you mean by what you said.

I will leave you with this as well, how can you exactly gauge voter fraud if you don't have voter ID to begin with. Any fraud you find will be much more than you can prove so what would you take as a multiplier?

As for voting being a consitutionally protected right....not exactly true. We have kind of agreed that the Constitution enumerates natural rights but voting was not in the original document because each state decided their own representation. Later on the GOP passed an amendment that gave free slaves all the rights that free people had (and that included voting) except each state was responsible for how that was done. The democrat controlled south was pretty bad at making sure that happened. The GOP then gave women universal sufferage which including voting rights which was still decided at a state level. About the only solid thing you can point at where voting was absolutely central to the amendment was giving the right to vote those from 18 to 21 years of age. Even then, you can have right taken away by being convicted of a felony or being judged to be insane but even some states go around this. So it is hardly universal like any RIGHT is. Granted voting is way up there but then explain to me, if someone commits voter fraud then why are they not hit with a civil rights charge against all the people that they cheated. That is, if voting was recognized as a universal right.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 01:55 PM   #105
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
That's all you needed to admit, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. As usual you're the stupid ignoramus who foolishly lets your emoticons do your talking for you, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
You are the idiot who replies to them chicken dick.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women