Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453086
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47930
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-19-2015, 07:32 PM   #91
Exotic Yazmin DDD
Your sexy Island Delight

User ID: 302883
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by albundy View Post
Or as an outlet to get a hold of those unbelievable tits!!!! Sigh...
Well thank you!
Exotic Yazmin DDD is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 12:48 AM   #92
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by yazminDDD69 View Post
Well thank you!
The pleasure's all mine......or I wish it was anyway. Take care, Beautiful!
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 11:45 PM   #93
Indirah.Raven
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 281400

I am Black-Latina, Italian and Native American. I've had men that didn't want to see me because I was "too dark skinned" or "I'm not into Black girls". I'm open to all races.
Indirah.Raven is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 10:45 PM   #94
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

^^^^^Yes, it's great that there are many people out there who can appreciate and see the beauty in all races.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 07:08 AM   #95
msjazmine
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 177231
My ECCIE Reviews

I believe there is a certain stereotype associated with ebony or mixed race providers. I myself haven't been discriminated against to my knowledge because of this. With that being saI'd I understand why in some cities this might play a part in gentleman seeing ebony or mixed race ladies due to the negative stereotype that is associated with ebony or mixed race providers. When for the most part the negative stereotype is so far from true!
I'd like to believe Gentleman would like to spend time with a Classy Lady. I believe most Ebony and Mixed Epscale providers carry themselves with the upmost Class.
Hopefully Race doesn't play a part.
msjazmine is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 07:32 AM   #96
davep221
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Default Love Providers of all Colors

Personally, I love seeing providers of all colors. I have to admit I do find curvy, women of color particularly appealing especially when they have the BCD skills to match their sexy looks.

I do a lot of research and look for beautiful providers with consistently great performance. I like to know what I'm getting into. I keep a particular eye out for beautiful full bodied ebony providers. Something about that dark skin with great curves is just extremely erotic. Those with great IOP as well just knock my socks off!

Please keep Austin in mind for touring for those beautiful ladies not based there. Fortunately, Austin is blessed with outstanding providers of all colors.
davep221 is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 08:36 AM   #97
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

^^^^^I agree. So many of the curvy Black providers and women of color providers who are based in Texas make me swoon! I can only imagine...
Old 12-25-2015, 02:03 PM   #98
Cubsfan81
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I personally love a woman with curves and a ample booty. If they happen to be tall even better. I am attracted to women of all races, although I'm more particular with Asian and ebony women. Can't figure out why, I just find fewer women of those ethnicities attractive. I wish we had more options for ebony providers in Iowa. We get very few travelling ladies and the majority that we do get are either out of my price range or I'm doubtful of. We have one who is local to Iowa and she is great!( which reminds me I need to see Andrea Davis again soon.). Probably the only reason why I saw Andrea and the reason why she is the only Ebony/Carribean provider I have seen is the fact that we bantered back and forth in a thread on here. My biggest concern with seeing a Ebony provider is that once we meet she will primarily be speaking in ebonics/slang and I just find it completely unattractive hearing a beautiful woman talk like a thug. I wish there were more ebony providers like some of you ladies in this thread who would visit Iowa, and get involved in local threads. IDK maybe I'm crazy and I've let stereotypes build up from living in small town Iowa. In retrospect this sounds like a lot of rambling slim gonna stop now before I'm buried too deep. Lo!
Cubsfan81 is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 02:58 PM   #99
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubsfan81 View Post
I personally love a woman with curves and a ample booty. If they happen to be tall even better. I am attracted to women of all races, although I'm more particular with Asian and ebony women. Can't figure out why, I just find fewer women of those ethnicities attractive. I wish we had more options for ebony providers in Iowa. We get very few travelling ladies and the majority that we do get are either out of my price range or I'm doubtful of. We have one who is local to Iowa and she is great!( which reminds me I need to see Andrea Davis again soon.). Probably the only reason why I saw Andrea and the reason why she is the only Ebony/Carribean provider I have seen is the fact that we bantered back and forth in a thread on here. My biggest concern with seeing a Ebony provider is that once we meet she will primarily be speaking in ebonics/slang and I just find it completely unattractive hearing a beautiful woman talk like a thug. I wish there were more ebony providers like some of you ladies in this thread who would visit Iowa, and get involved in local threads. IDK maybe I'm crazy and I've let stereotypes build up from living in small town Iowa. In retrospect this sounds like a lot of rambling slim gonna stop now before I'm buried too deep. Lo!
At one point in time I wanted to visit Iowa but thought there would be no financial gain from visiting. Also I do not speak slang or Ebonics (whatever the fuck that is). Have fun with those stereotypes, maybe you should get out more.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 06:41 PM   #100
Cubsfan81
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I don't know how to respond to that other than to say I never claimed you spoke that way Danielle. I believe I said I enjoyed the way the women in this thread spoke. Maybe I didn't come across the way I wanted to, I don't know. I find being able to have a intelligent conversation and how a lady speaks to be attractive. We all have things that push our buttons and turn us on. Sometimes we don't know why, they just do it for us. We also have those things that immediately turn us off. One of the things that can make a woman unattractive is how she speaks. Does she speak intelligently and thoughtfully? I don't know else to explain it other than by using the stereotype of how a inner city young adult speaks. I know its a stereotype and that it doesnt apply to everyone, but I've had too many experiences in my life where that is the case. I don't just immediately rule out a provider because of her skin color, but I will want to have some sort of dialogue with her before booking appointment. If you feel I am wrong for concerning myself with how a women speaks and presents herself because that affects my experience, so be it.
Cubsfan81 is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 09:29 PM   #101
SisterTwister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunniD View Post
This is not for the tender hearted, but i have to ask. Is it just me or do i often see men skip over the most thickest or beautiful ethnic women, to be comfortable with someone of their race that doesn't compare? Its obvious who is the majority on the website. Ladies, do you feel comfortable playing outside of your comfort zone? And Gents, is variety intriguing, or you rather play it safe? Any bad experiences that convinced you to stick to your guns? Please give insight but also clean and honest.
I didn't need to read any further than this post. I'm white, middle class and middle aged, and I date black women EXCLUSIVELY because IMO they are the most beautiful women in the world. There's nothing finer on this earth than a beautiful sister. I get all kinds of stupid looks in public...nothing I like better than treating a dark skinned beauty like royalty in front of some nosey bigot. I was in a restaurant one time with a beautiful chocolate skinned woman about 15 years younger than me when a couple old bitties couldn't contain their disgust. So I just seated her and then leaned down and planted a nice lingering passionate kiss on her lips...when I stood up these old hags looked like they'd both eaten a dog shit sandwhich so I gave em a big wink.
SisterTwister is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 09:40 PM   #102
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Rock on, indeed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterTwister View Post
...nothing I like better than treating a dark skinned beauty like royalty in front of some nosey bigot..
Old 12-25-2015, 11:30 PM   #103
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

OP, I think it is just you.
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 11:46 PM   #104
myren1900
The hand of the Goddess

Encounters: 111
Wink Ebony and mixed providers

The most sexy, beautiful, intelligent and classy providers I have seen are ebony providers, including my ATF. I do see women with other ethnic backgrounds as well.
It is all about having a great personality in addition to having a sexy, athletic body.
myren1900 is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 12:15 AM   #105
SisterTwister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Black women are the queens of the earth, strong...real...vibrant...fier cely independent ...fascinating and challenging...and sexy beyond words.
SisterTwister is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women