Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42039
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-04-2013, 10:23 PM   #91
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Lower classes? Nice talk, JL.

You must be from the upper class.

Inappropriate. Just call him a dipshit or a fuckball and spare us the class talk.
I will try to do better next time.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 01:00 AM   #92
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Funny you said what you did. Al Gore BELIEVES passionately about something he knows nothing about. That sounds like FAITH! This is not about science, this is about religion to the left. It was Gore who said that it was a moral choice...MORAL? Wouldn't morality have to do with religion again. Face it, you're a lay person in the new religion of global warming. You will never accept evidence because (here it goes) you know what you believe despite the facts.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 01:13 AM   #93
chefnerd
Just a ROFF with CRSS

Encounters: 7

Looks like you just described over half the folks on this board (and I mean from ALL ALONG THE POLITICAL SPECTRUM). And yes, most folks on this board, at least those who actually think for themselves instead of allowing some public mouth to do so) know that Gore has a severe reality problem. OK, yes, I admit I supported GWB in 2000. No way I could support the fallacies that Gore stated that year.
chefnerd is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 10:38 AM   #94
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
But, isn't that because there's no special interest group, like the fossil fuel industry, protecting cancer? (It could be argued that whomever is "protecting" Big Oil" is doing a piss-poor job of it, especially in the last 5 years. What about Big Pharma being a "protector"?? I know your side hates them, too, just not quite as much as Big Oil. Most pharma research is privately funded, but there are billions in research grants doled out by NIH, as well. I'd hate to think that was the case, but I don't think it's any less feasible than your argument that Big Oil fights MMGW to protect itself. There are certainly many parallels to be drawn...)

Also, your argument seems to have shifted from "there is no MMGW" to "everybody else is doing it, why shouldn't we." lol.... (Nope, I said nothing of the kind. My comment was that the other countries listed never have to bear the brunt of the actions (environmental, economic, social) your side want to force us to take.)

Again, I don't know. Frankly, it's not an issue I care that much about....But, I just can't get behind the idea that all these scientists are scamming to make money. The people in the mix who have the most skin in the game, and thus a motivation to scam, is Big Oil. They are protecting hundreds and hundreds of billions of dollars in profits.
I do think we have a responsibility to take care of the resources we have. That being said, they were given to us by the Big Man for us to USE. Many estimates indicate that, regardless of what we've done to this point, we have literally thousands more years of resources available to us. All this hyperbole and bleating about how we are destroying the planet is agenda-driven bullshit, foisted on us mostly by that fat ex-VP blowhard hypocrite Algore, who has made millions from his mission, and yet continues to have a larger "carbon footprint" than 99% of the rest of us.

I see a scam,, you don't. It's doubtful either of us will change our minds...even though you're WRONG!!??!! lol. Carry on...
EXTXOILMAN is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 11:12 AM   #95
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN View Post
I do think we have a responsibility to take care of the resources we have. That being said, they were given to us by the Big Man for us to USE. Many estimates indicate that, regardless of what we've done to this point, we have literally thousands more years of resources available to us. All this hyperbole and bleating about how we are destroying the planet is agenda-driven bullshit, foisted on us mostly by that fat ex-VP blowhard hypocrite Algore, who has made millions from his mission, and yet continues to have a larger "carbon footprint" than 99% of the rest of us.

I see a scam,, you don't. It's doubtful either of us will change our minds...even though you're WRONG!!??!! lol. Carry on...
I believe enough oil has been discovered out in West Texas shale lately to provide 10 years worth of oil and gas for the American people, something like 20-40 billion barrels of recoverable oil equivalent, according to some estimates, though you know how people can exaggerate.
Hopefully, the government won't ruin it.
Old 04-05-2013, 11:30 AM   #96
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN View Post

fine, YOU live here ...

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 12:12 PM   #97
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
No they don't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
Thats a ridiculous question. I haven't done any tests on the ocean to make any comparisons over a six decade period. Secondly all of the earths ocean environments posses different characteristics in terms of their geographic locations. Climate Change is a natural global event that occurs about every hundred years or so it's not a catastrophic event. The only catastrophic consequences to the environment is man's intervention.
Oh, I see! You are on both sides of the coin trying to make people believe you research your opinions!

You won't venture a guess on the oceans but you will state categorically that more scientists don't believe in man-made climate change aka "global warming"

LMAO! You could work for Fox "News" right this minute. The National Sandbox is full of know-nothings like you led by serial liars who post excerpts from blogs and "sources" authored by political hacks.
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 12:56 PM   #98
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post
Oh, I see! You are on both sides of the coin trying to make people believe you research your opinions!

You won't venture a guess on the oceans but you will state categorically that more scientists don't believe in man-made climate change aka "global warming"

LMAO! You could work for Fox "News" right this minute. The National Sandbox is full of know-nothings like you led by serial liars who post excerpts from blogs and "sources" authored by political hacks.
You only believe in Global Warming because Political people say you should. You have no basis for your opinions at all, other than what crack pots that are out there pushing the issue. If you think Global Warming is detrimental to the environment, fine. Go find a solution for it instead of running your stupid ignorant mouth.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 01:38 PM   #99
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I did a few days of research a few years ago for a project and debunked a great deal of the global warming hyperbole. You won't except what I say and I am not going to waste my time showing it (you still wouldn't believe it). So I challenge you to do the research with an OPEN mind and see what you find. Should take no more than a few days to come to a conclusion.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 02:34 PM   #100
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I did a few days of research a few years ago for a project and debunked a great deal of the global warming hyperbole. You won't except what I say and I am not going to waste my time showing it (you still wouldn't believe it). So I challenge you to do the research with an OPEN mind and see what you find. Should take no more than a few days to come to a conclusion.

lol

an idiot does a few days research, and people that monitor the climate for a living and have been for decades, connect the dots between man and the atmospheric changes, and the idiot debunks all of their study and calls it hyperbole ..

I don't care who you are, that's funny
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 03:35 PM   #101
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
lol

an idiot does a few days research, and people that monitor the climate for a living and have been for decades, connect the dots between man and the atmospheric changes, and the idiot debunks all of their study and calls it hyperbole ..

I don't care who you are, that's funny
Well if mankind is the reason for Global Warming, and these talented climatologists are right, then I guess the only solution they'll come up with is a depopulation plan. Or they'll tax the shit out of us. Cause we won't beat nature.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 04:20 PM   #102
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

"Since 1998, more than 31,000 American scientists from diverse climate-related disciplines, including more than 9,000 with Ph.D.s, have signed a public petition announcing their belief that “…there is no convincing scientific evidence that human release of carbon dioxide, methane, or other greenhouse gases is causing or will, in the foreseeable future, cause catastrophic heating of the Earth’s atmosphere and disruption of the Earth’s climate.” Included are atmospheric physicists, botanists, geologists, oceanographers, and meteorologists....

No one has ever been able to measure human contributions to climate. Don’t even think about buying a used car from anyone who claims they can. "
http://www.forbes.com/sites/larrybell/2012/07/17/that-scientific-global-warming-consensus-not/
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 08:36 PM   #103
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Can you prove the effect of God on man, Corpy?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 10:25 PM   #104
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJohnny54 View Post
+ pin
+ pin²
Old 04-05-2013, 11:47 PM   #105
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

WTF are you doing JL? Encouraging Marchoom?

I guess you really are an anarchist!

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women