Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70506
biomed161205
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453069
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47860
pyramider46370
bambino40490
CryptKicker37112
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-25-2013, 12:46 AM   #91
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

No. Gov. Christie (yes, that is how it is spelled) wanted the federal government to use the force of law and violence to extract funds from people across the country to help pay for his state's problem. Kind of defines a liberal, doesn't it?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:03 AM   #92
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
No. Gov. Christie (yes, that is how it is spelled) wanted the federal government to use the force of law and violence to extract funds from people across the country to help pay for his state's problem. Kind of defines a liberal, doesn't it?
+1
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:31 AM   #93
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Where did Christie actually threaten physical violence?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 06:58 PM   #94
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Default Bush Failed Completely

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
+1
IBH, eight years of Bush left the USA in the steepest recession since 1929 when Harding was president(the only difference was the soup lines). At least Obama got the USA out of the recession and he has kept the Bush tax cuts for the middle class. He is not trying to balance the budget off the backs of seniors by lowering their medicare and social security. The Ryan plan wants to give a tax cut to the one percent and lower the payments for social security and medicare for seniors. It makes you wonder why didn't Ryan bring in Wisconsin?
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:04 PM   #95
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Default Ron Paul - Out of touch

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
No more liberal than when New Orleans received their money to rebuild after hurricane Katrina. Do you think New Orleans could have been rebuilt with just the local citizens fending for themselves? Ron Paul is "out of touch" and that is why he only got 66 delegates and went home right after Michelle Bachman.
Old 02-25-2013, 07:55 PM   #96
timpage
Account Disabled

Is this OP gonna hit 500 responses? What's the record? I just want to tell the silly old man.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:13 PM   #97
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
IBH, eight years of Bush left the USA in the steepest recession since 1929 when Harding was president(the only difference was the soup lines). At least Obama got the USA out of the recession and he has kept the Bush tax cuts for the middle class. He is not trying to balance the budget off the backs of seniors by lowering their medicare and social security. The Ryan plan wants to give a tax cut to the one percent and lower the payments for social security and medicare for seniors. It makes you wonder why didn't Ryan bring in Wisconsin?
You found history class a great time to take a nap, huh?

(Harding died in 1923, and Coolidge succeeed him. Hoover assumed office in 1929.)

And not only is Obama not "trying to balance the budget on the backs of seniors," he isn't remotely serious about significant deficit reduction, let alone "balancing" the budget. That should be obvious to you if you've been paying attention for the last four years.

Don't tell me, let me guess: You think an economic "plan" limited to taxing the top one percent as much as possible, while failing to reform or fix anything else, and failing to cut spending in any area, is just fine and dandy.

Do I have that about right?
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:32 PM   #98
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
And just what does your post have to do with Christie being a libertard RINO?

Just an FYI – here are some hard facts: 1) Note how there was GDP growth (see the graphs below) during most of Bush 43’s administration and that it did not go into a serious sustained decline until the housing crash. 2) Note also how Bush 43's debt to income ratio was not substantially different than Reagan's, Bush 41 or Slick Willie's 1st (pre-Republican Congress) term. 3) It’s a fact that the housing bust with its conjoined derivative market crash was the proverbial torpedo that sank the economy during Bush 43’s administration. 4) It’s a fact that Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator launched that torpedo in 1999 when he signed the Financial Services Modernization Act. This data refutes your juvenile notions about there being no growth during Bush 43’s administration and Bush 43 being solely responsible for the 2007-2009 recession.

http://money.usnews.com/money/blogs/...conomic-record

Oh, BTW, Republican Presidents Harding and Coolidge presided over a booming economy from 1921 to 1929: see chart below.

Old 02-25-2013, 08:35 PM   #99
Yssup Rider
BANNED

HARD FACTS! LMAO! Irrelevant bullshit for a change.

what do these HARD FACTS have to do with Governor Christie's political agenda?

IBRunning&Hiding, you are the master of the irrelevant argument!

I guess if you don't contest the premise, you don't have to be responsible for taking a stand! No wonder you've been anointed: CHICKENSHIT OF THE YEAR!

LMAO!

Old 02-25-2013, 08:44 PM   #100
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
HARD FACTS! LMAO! Irrelevant bullshit for a change.

what do these HARD FACTS have to do with Governor Christie's political agenda?

IBRunning&Hiding, you are the master of the irrelevant argument!

I guess if you don't contest the premise, you don't have to be responsible for taking a stand! No wonder you've been anointed: CHICKENSHIT OF THE YEAR!

LMAO!
Did you hear a toilet flushing, Assup the jackass!?! No!!! That means you weren't being addressed, you puny pricked putz!!!

It was your libertard buddy, flghtr65, was being properly schooled, Assup the jackass. You flunked out, so go back to poking your pump-up plastic playmate, you puny pricked putz.
Old 02-25-2013, 09:25 PM   #101
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Oh, BTW -- What happened in 1929 after Harding and Coolidge brouht us so much prosperity, Mr. Irrelevant?

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you IBRunning&Hiding, CHICKENSHIT OF THE YEAR!

Old 02-26-2013, 07:15 AM   #102
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Oh, BTW -- What happened in 1929 after Harding and Coolidge brouht us so much prosperity, Mr. Irrelevant?

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you IBRunning&Hiding, CHICKENSHIT OF THE YEAR!
Significant word, "after". flghtr65 was concerned with the Harding administration (and Coolidge was part of the Harding administration, btw), Assup the jackass. If you had the equivalent of a third grade education you might have figured that out, Assup the jackass, but then again, that's one of the reasons why you were elected:

Old 02-27-2013, 12:01 AM   #103
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
And just what does your post have to do with Christie being a libertard RINO?

Just an FYI – here are some hard facts: 1) Note how there was GDP growth (see the graphs below) during most of Bush 43’s administration and that it did not go into a serious sustained decline until the housing crash. 2) Note also how Bush 43's debt to income ratio was not substantially different than Reagan's, Bush 41 or Slick Willie's 1st (pre-Republican Congress) term. 3) It’s a fact that the housing bust with its conjoined derivative market crash was the proverbial torpedo that sank the economy during Bush 43’s administration. 4) It’s a fact that Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator launched that torpedo in 1999 when he signed the Financial Services Modernization Act. This data refutes your juvenile notions about there being no growth during Bush 43’s administration and Bush 43 being solely responsible for the 2007-2009 recession.

http://money.usnews.com/money/blogs/...conomic-record

Oh, BTW, Republican Presidents Harding and Coolidge presided over a booming economy from 1921 to 1929: see chart below.

IBH, I did not say there was no growth. I said that at the end of Bush's eight years he left the USA in the steepest recession since 1929. I had a mistake who was president in 1929. It was Hoover not Harding (my bad). Despite all the nice graphs, the fact remains, that Bush came into office with a surplus and left the Federal government with over a Trillion Dollar deficit. It was stupid to lower taxes and start two wars. There was no reason to go to IRAQ, there were no WMD's and no link to Al-Quaida ever proven. To bring justice to those responsible for 9/11 he should have just went to AG. By lowering taxes he has no way to pay for the two wars or the Medicare D - prescription drug program he got passed. Why did Wall street collapse tradeing unregulated securities? Because the republicans believe in let Wall Stree Regulate it itself. Well they did and the result was Wall street had a financial meltdown. Lehman Brothers, AIG, Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, Bear Stearns, Morgan Stanley and others collectively lost Billions tradeing these unregulated securities. So when Obama takes over, he inherits over a Trillion Dollars in debt, The Auto Industry on the verge of collapse, Most of the banks are bankrupt in addition to Wall Stree collapsing. The Stimulus package and the Bailouts that Obama did prevented a great depression and got the USA out of the recession. Under Obama the DJIA alone gained 7,000 points and got back to 14,000. Thanks to Obama's decisions the USA is not in a recession today. Republicans like Mitch McConnnell just can accept the truth.
Old 02-27-2013, 06:28 AM   #104
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
IBH, I did not say there was no growth. I said that at the end of Bush's eight years he left the USA in the steepest recession since 1929. I had a mistake who was president in 1929. It was Hoover not Harding (my bad). Despite all the nice graphs, the fact remains, that Bush came into office with a surplus and left the Federal government with over a Trillion Dollar deficit. It was stupid to lower taxes and start two wars. There was no reason to go to IRAQ, there were no WMD's and no link to Al-Quaida ever proven. To bring justice to those responsible for 9/11 he should have just went to AG. By lowering taxes he has no way to pay for the two wars or the Medicare D - prescription drug program he got passed. Why did Wall street collapse tradeing unregulated securities? Because the republicans believe in let Wall Stree Regulate it itself. Well they did and the result was Wall street had a financial meltdown. Lehman Brothers, AIG, Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, Bear Stearns, Morgan Stanley and others collectively lost Billions tradeing these unregulated securities. So when Obama takes over, he inherits over a Trillion Dollars in debt, The Auto Industry on the verge of collapse, Most of the banks are bankrupt in addition to Wall Stree collapsing. The Stimulus package and the Bailouts that Obama did prevented a great depression and got the USA out of the recession. Under Obama the DJIA alone gained 7,000 points and got back to 14,000. Thanks to Obama's decisions the USA is not in a recession today. Republicans like Mitch McConnnell just can accept the truth.
Your words: "eight years of Bush left the USA in the steepest recession": implying 8 years of dearth and despair when that was obviously not the case. Your over-simplistic understanding and explanation of events continues to belie Slick Willie's overt and significant contribution to the financial melt-down. And the thing -- spending level exceeding incoming revenue -- for which you decry Bush 43 has only been exacerbated by Odumbo. Plus, the stock market is just a number; when you factor in inflation, the stock market has not recovered to its 2007 level.
Old 02-27-2013, 11:13 PM   #105
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your words: "eight years of Bush left the USA in the steepest recession": implying 8 years of dearth and despair when that was obviously not the case. Your over-simplistic understanding and explanation of events continues to belie Slick Willie's overt and significant contribution to the financial melt-down. And the thing -- spending level exceeding incoming revenue -- for which you decry Bush 43 has only been exacerbated by Odumbo. Plus, the stock market is just a number; when you factor in inflation, the stock market has not recovered to its 2007 level.
IBH, I am dissapointed in you. I thought you would have a stonger reply than that. Over-simplistic, what do you want me to do write a dissertation. This is not gradurate school you know. Everything I said was true. Bush came into office with a surplus and left with the USA in the worst recession since 1929. Was Slick Willie Clinton doing derivatives tradeing for the firms I mentioned previously? I don't think so. The Bill that you are talking about was designed to make it a little easier to buy a home. Instead of having to put down 20 percent and have a credit score of 800, you could for example put down 10 per cent and have a credit score of 650. The Bill did not tell the mortgage bankers to stop doing income verification checks and credit checks. The Bill did not tell the banks to process fradulent loans. The banks got greedy with these sub-prime mortgages. They wrote them as fast as they could, sold them to the Wall Street firms that I mentioned previously and the Wall street firms grouped these mortgages together into a security and sold it on the open market, backed with an undeserved 'AAA' rating from S&P. The Justice Department of the Federal Government is sueing the S&P for this practice. It was in the USA Today about 2 weeks ago, so don't tell me I am makeing it up. Once people start defaulting on these sub prime loans, you had a receipe for disaster, Lehman Brothers and AIG went completely bankrupt selling these unregulated securities. This is not the fault of Slick Willie Clinton. You should go to www.cnbc.com and watch their House of Cards Special, you might learn something. That's how it went down my friend. Obama did the stimulus and the bailouts to stablize our banking system and our economy. You can spin the DJIA any way you want. The DJIA closed today at 14,130, just 60 points from the all time high. The S&P 500 and the Wilshire 5000 index have already reached all time highs under Obama. The trickle down and no regulations for Wall Street simply does not work. Who is getting schooled now?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women