Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 08-23-2016, 05:29 PM   #91
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Damn Broadhind, you didn't read my whole post. But you have a severe habit of ignoring stuff people post:
I'll just leave this here...
http://exploringthemind.com/the-mind...ake-you-stupid
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 09:22 PM   #92
lizshue81
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 353109
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Couldn't it be that prostitution is a legitimate profession similar to massage or psychotherapy? It is similar to both in a lot of ways but i don't think I've ever heard someone talk about their masseuse or counselor like you talk about your providers. Work is work. Some days at work go well and some don't and that is to be expected. If prostutution had been an option in those career finder quizzes in high school I'm sure I would've started younger lol.
I guess I just think this is a perfectly legitimate profession and while I don't need to be here for financial reasons I respect girls who do. I'd probably be a client if I wasn't such a fucking whore.
lizshue81 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 08:28 AM   #93
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

That's a plus 1 right here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizshue81 View Post
Couldn't it be that prostitution is a legitimate profession similar to massage or psychotherapy? It is similar to both in a lot of ways but i don't think I've ever heard someone talk about their masseuse or counselor like you talk about your providers. Work is work. Some days at work go well and some don't and that is to be expected. If prostutution had been an option in those career finder quizzes in high school I'm sure I would've started younger lol.
I guess I just think this is a perfectly legitimate profession and while I don't need to be here for financial reasons I respect girls who do. I'd probably be a client if I wasn't such a fucking whore.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 10:41 AM   #94
LonghornSoldier
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizshue81 View Post
To be fully honest, you couldnt have made this point any better. What you ladies do is a service that, in reality, is priceless. Along with the basic needs aspect of it, the theraputic value of it is truly unmatched. I applaud anyone who goes out and uses what they have and what they are good at to make it. If you enjoy what you do and arent hurting anyone, then fucking rock on.
LonghornSoldier is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 08:47 PM   #95
dookiexp
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst View Post
Oncest, when Ah accid'ntly bit 'er cligh-toris, Ah had one jump up an' throw an armoire acrosst tha bedroom laik it wuz a jelly donut. Seem'dt purdy strong ta meh.

I enjoyed this post, in this thread, the most. Thanks Dave!

dookiexp is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 03:34 PM   #96
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst View Post
Oncest, when Ah accid'ntly bit 'er cligh-toris, Ah had one jump up an' throw an armoire acrosst tha bedroom laik it wuz a jelly donut. Seem'dt purdy strong ta meh.
LMAO... I don't know how I missed this!
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 06:20 PM   #97
NikkiWhite
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 172101
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Valentina View Post
Goddamn it Whispers, once again you hit the nail on the head with old "b" here. It's like you KNOW me!!!

"b) IMO the #2 reason women become whores is a feeling of entitlement combined with laziness. They want and/or believe they are entitled to certain things materialistic in nature and want a shortcut to getting them. They are more liberated in their views of sex and see being a whore as a shortcut to a Kate Spade clutch and a Michael Kors purse to carry while they wear their Louis Vuitton shoes and Elie Tahari dress. "

But C'mon Whispy. Spade and Kors and Vuitton and Tahari?? Please honey, I'd rather have a magma enema than be caught dead in this cheap swill. These brands are as exclusive as asshole pie. You should have just said COACH and I would have stroked out and you could have put my old OIO, lazy, whore-in' ass out of commission and out of my misery.

So low-brow.
So lower middle class.

(shudders, swoons, faints while clutching estate pearls on silk Georgian couch)
Lol sadly i must be materialistic too because the first thing i thought was "who the fuck wears kate spade?".
NikkiWhite is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 07:42 PM   #98
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiWhite View Post
Lol sadly i must be materialistic too because the first thing i thought was "who the fuck wears kate spade?".
Malleable young stripper bimbettes that con fat old farts into buying it for them?
Old 04-29-2017, 08:03 PM   #99
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by klovve View Post
Ok, I'll bite.

I identify as a strong woman. I have a bold personality, I can be combative if goaded, and I am fiercely protective of anyone unable to stand up themselves. I sometimes dabble in the hobby when I feel uninspired or bored with my civilian life. I also like expensive shoes and travel, two affinities afforded by the extra cash awarded from dates. I have met individuals here who I would have never crossed paths with in my civilian life. I have shared experiences and checked off bucket list adventures I would have otherwise waited years to complete. I have viewed the hobby as just that - a hobby. But any hobby that becomes a habit can shroud havoc on your personal life. I have been outed, shamed, disrespected, and made to feel inadequate because there is a dark part of my soul that is fed when I have sex with strangers. But I am not ashamed and I do not feel inadequate. I make a decision to spend time with old friends, and sometimes new, because it fills a part of my twisted existence that confuses and consoles me. So my strength is owning my faults, failures, and fascinations by looking judgemental and small-minded bullies in the eye and politely telling them to Fuck Off. I have had the strength to step back and re-evaluate my life and priorities and the strength to admit when my hobby perspective has become jaded. I have the strength to absorb the emotional needs of others, often strangers, and the strength to provide comfort. Providing isn't just sex. Providing is also an emotional care taking of others and the ability to balance intimacy, your bed mate's and yours.

Whispers, I am a provider and I am strong. In fact, I know I could out muscle you

You're so pretty that you have no pics in your showcase? If providing was a care taking experience for you wouldn't charge for it. Hooker babble.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 08:06 PM   #100
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Pay attention!

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
You're so pretty that you have no pics in your showcase? If providing was a care taking experience for you you wouldn't charge for it. Hooker babble.
Her reviews speak for themselves...
Old 04-29-2017, 08:15 PM   #101
NikkiWhite
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 172101
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observing View Post
Malleable young stripper bimbettes that con fat old farts into buying it for them?
I guess.... Or u could head to Burlington and get one for $35.99
NikkiWhite is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 08:19 PM   #102
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
LMAO... I don't know how I missed this!
Mr. Whispers,

What was the intent of you bumping your thread from last summer? Help me understand so I can be relevant one day. There had been zero activity for 8 months until your bump.

Regards,
Treetop
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 11:06 PM   #103
Luxie
The Midwest Companion

User ID: 287996
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

We get it, you hate women.
Luxie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net