Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41552
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 02-24-2013, 09:33 PM   #91
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Can you blame her?
I posted this a couple of years ago but a friend of mine is Don Nickles (former US Senator from Oklahoma) brother in law and he said the reason Nickles did not run for reelection is because he wanted to make some real money

You have to have a huge Assup type ego to be an elected official when you can make 3/4X the money just by being a consultant

sorry, no pictures, that computer has been corrupted with virsus's according to Dell's tech in India have said; have spent the whole weekend doing the A as in Apple B as in Boy etc etc
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:37 PM   #92
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Get a Mac!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 10:24 PM   #93
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Get a Mac!
yea, both of my daughters and son in law use them but I have been programing since 1977

I also back up with Norton every night, I think it was when I downloaded your avatar things went to shit
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 10:25 PM   #94
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
I think it was when I downloaded your avatar things went to shit
Eat 'em up!
Old 02-24-2013, 11:08 PM   #95
slim deez
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

I can't wait to see who the Democrats pick for the GOP nomination.
slim deez is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:24 AM   #96
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Absolutely, rumor has it that there is a very successful Presidential Library in Arkansas that the Clinton's visit from time to time.
The William Jefferson Library, what a place. He hangs out there a lot on weekends. It has a full service Bar and Strippers.

http://youtu.be/MxhpIl8UkBw
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:29 AM   #97
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
I suspect there is not a "Democratic Woman" in this entire country who would take on Hillary, should she decide to make another run for the WH.
Christ what a brown noser.

If Hillary ever stops short, your head is going to go 2 feet up her ass.

You got some kind of old lady fetish?
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 03:57 AM   #98
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Christ what a brown noser.

If Hillary ever stops short, your head is going to go 2 feet up her ass.

You got some kind of old lady fetish?
I suppose an (Ex) New Yawker has a dramatically different definition of "brown noser" than this life long Texan. I am curious, if Hillary is not involved in this forum in any way, how is it I am a "brown noser"? The fact that I would like to see her run in 2016 does not make me a "brown noser," it makes me a potential 2016 supporter. Duh!

Fact of the matter is, I did not support Hillary in the '08 campaign. I supported Obama. I later came to the conclusion that it was a mistake. I now believe she would have been a better President these past 4 years than Obama.

When Obama nominated her to be SOS, I was extremely leery because I felt she might have difficulty being loyal to a former (bitter) opponent. Whether you like Obama or not, you must admit it was a courageous pick on his part. Hillary quickly proved to me that she could not only be loyal to the President but a strong defender of his policies. Some of the same policies that she was opposed to during the bitter 2008 primary season.

If Hillary makes the decision to not run, I will be disappointed but that will be short lived. I assure you that I will quickly find another candidate to support. As most of us "political junkies" do!

With all of that said, what follows is an excellent Politico critique of the Hillary 2016 factor.

The Hillary Clinton factor
By: Jonathan Martin
February 25, 2013 04:38 AM EST

The ranks of Democratic governors are filled with ambitious politicians boasting records that would probably play well with primary voters in 2016.

But even as they eye a move from the statehouse to the White House, there’s broad recognition among the chief executives that the next generation of Democrats may have to wait longer than four more years to take their place as President Barack Obama’s heir.

Nowhere is The Hillary Factor felt more acutely, and painfully, than in the same elite club of policy innovators and budget balancers that vaulted her husband onto the national political scene in the 1980s.

Among the Democratic governors who descended on Washington this weekend for the National Governors Association winter meeting, the only difference of opinion when it came to Secretary Clinton was whether she would clear the 2016 field entirely or merely loom colossus-like over the race until, and upon entering, the campaign.

Or, as Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper put it with a bit more brevity when asked about Clinton’s impact on the campaign, “You should be asking Martin O’Malley.”

O’Malley is the second-term Maryland governor who has been perhaps the most open about his 2016 ambitions, but whose prospects are largely out of his hands as long as Clinton looms on the horizon. Count New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, Delaware Gov. Jack Markell, Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon, Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick, Vermont Gov. Peter Shumlin and Hickenlooper himself on that same roster of accomplished Democratic governors who are younger than the 65-year-old Clinton but could find themselves stuck in their state capitals for another decade-plus should she be elected president.

It’s an unprecedented scenario, noted some of the governors: a first lady-turned-senator-turned-presidential candidate-turned Secretary of State with 100-percent name ID and deep popularity who would, oh yes, make history as the nation’s first female president.

Even the most impressive health care delivery reforms and far-reaching gun control restrictions pale by comparison.
“It’s just a very unique situation in which an extremely qualified candidate with a long history of public service who has been fully vetted is considering running for the presidency,” noted Nixon, who easily won reelection last year to his second term in conservative-leaning Missouri. “She’s entitled to her time of analysis. It does, I think, in many ways freeze the field until she more clearly states what she wants to do with the rest of her life.”

Like many of the Democratic governors, Nixon has a longstanding relationship with Hillary and Bill Clinton dating to the Missourian’s time as a state senator when Clinton was Arkansas governor and then running for president. Nixon served as his state’s state attorney general during the Clinton administration.

He stopped just short of committing to a Clinton candidacy.

“I worked extremely well with her husband, I work well with her on a number of things, feel a deep commitment to them at a lot of levels and a deep respect for them,” said Nixon. “I’d be very energetic about hitting the trail for [Clinton] if she decides to make that step forward.”

Arkansas Gov. Mike Beebe said Clinton would rally the party. “Should she choose to run, she is somebody we could all get behind,” said Beebe.

Shumlin, without fully denying his own ambitions, was blunt about what Clinton meant for the Democratic race.

“Let’s be candid about this: So much depends on Hillary,” he said. “If Hillary runs, you’re going to see fewer candidates. If Hillary does not run, you’re going to see more candidates.”

As big as Clinton’s shadow may be, it’s not stopping other potential Democratic hopefuls from positioning themselves to make a White House run. That includes Vice President Joe Biden, who raised eyebrows over the inauguration weekend last month for showing up at the Iowa state ball and hosting a slew of early-state Democrats to his residence for a party.

It also includes O’Malley.

The Marylander held court over the weekend with a stream of supporters and reporters in a snack-filled suite at the J.W. Marriott, the winter home to the governor’s conference, and is making the sort of hires and travels that indicate an interest in a campaign.

O’Malley, a Clinton supporter in 2008, praised the former Secretary of State and said she’d make a “great president” but suggested her entry into the race wouldn’t effectively end the primary.

“I doubt it,” he said. “I don’t think anybody ever clears the field.”

The Democratic primary may still be two years away from beginning in earnest, and would-be candidates are deploying their usual focused-on-my-current-job talking point, but the usual giveaways are unmistakable.

Just take South Carolina, an early primary state and the first contest where there’s a significant population of black voters.
O’Malley is heading down for a state party issues conference in March and Biden is likely to headline the state’s Jefferson-Jackson fundraising dinner in May.

But then there are the Clintons.

The former president is trekking to Kiawah Island near Charleston in April to see old friends from the state and raise money for Virginia gubernatorial hopeful Terry McAuliffe.

“If she gets into the race it’s going to be be difficult for other candidates to both raise money and get attention,” said former South Carolina Gov. Jim Hodges, who keeps close ties to many senior Democrats and was a national chair for Obama in 2008. “People like me will stay on the sidelines.”

But Hodges was sure to note that, for now, it makes sense for the O’Malleys and Cuomos of the world to still position themselves for a run – noting the example of then-Gov. Clinton and Cuomo’s father, former New York Gov. Mario Cuomo.

“They need to look no further back than Bill Clinton getting in back in ’92,” said Hodges, pointing out that the Arkansan didn’t wait on his better-known fellow governor, who ultimately decided against a run.

And, anyways, if Clinton does run the others can always gracefully step back.

“There’s no harm in a candidate getting in and then at some point in the process deciding that the race doesn’t look good and then getting out,” Hodges observed.

There’s also recent history: Clinton wasn’t supposed to lose the nomination in 2008, either; that is, until a freshman senator from Illinois came along with a message of Hope and Change.

But then she’s in an even stronger place today than she was then, coming off a stint as Obama’s loyal Secretary of State and showing up in polls as the most popular political figure in America.

Even old intra-party foes have nothing but kind words for Clinton.

“She has done a terrific job and she is a formidable person,” said California Gov. Jerry Brown, who criticized both Clintons when he ran for the Democratic nomination in 1992.

Asked if she’d clear the field, Brown shot back “probably” before adding, in his inimitable fashion, that his “Ouija board is not operative in Washington.”

Hickenlooper predicted Clinton “clears half of [the field] the least.”

Oregon Gov. John Kitzhaber said Clinton “would definitely have the inside track” but predicted there would still be a primary if she runs. He endorsed Obama in 2008.

But Kitzhaber illustrates the sort of capital Clinton has amassed inside the party. Now in his second go-round as governor, the Oregonian recalled then-First Lady Hillary Clinton coming to raise money for him when he first ran for governor in 1994.

And Kitzhaber met Bill Clinton when the former president was still Arkansas governor and Kitzhaber was president of the Oregon Senate.

Kitzhaber, a doctor who has made health care reform his signature, recalled the exact 1992 debate when Bill Clinton cited Oregon’s health initiatives.
© 2013 POLITICO LLC
Old 02-25-2013, 08:59 AM   #99
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

I wanted Hillary to win in 2008 because I thought she had:

1) The family lineage / pedigree for the job
2) Experience with the White House
3) Being cold hearted enough to make decisions
4) It would be awesome to have a "First Man"
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:26 AM   #100
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbravo_123 View Post

It is great to see that I am not the only "brown noser" in the Sandbox?
Old 02-25-2013, 10:14 AM   #101
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbravo_123 View Post

5) The experience of being a "Goldwaterette"!
There fixed it for you?

Enjoy ....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63h_v6uf0Ao
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:38 AM   #102
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
There fixed it for you.
Let the person who never did anything foolish when they were young and dumb, cast the first stone!

Line up behind me!
Old 02-25-2013, 04:04 PM   #103
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I guess my question for Tex is this, did you vote for Obama in 2012? If you changed your mind about him did you vote against him? You don't have to answer but it would really lend credence to your statement.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 05:10 PM   #104
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I guess my question for Tex is this, did you vote for Obama in 2012? If you changed your mind about him did you vote against him? You don't have to answer but it would really lend credence to your statement.
Yes

No
Old 02-25-2013, 05:49 PM   #105
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

If you voted for Obama even after losing faith in him then you are just another partisan hack whose opinion means very little. Your alligence is to your party and not your country. You might as well be a communist.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women