Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-19-2015, 07:29 PM   #91
Shep3.0
Premium Access

Encounters: 224

Quote:
Originally Posted by !VI! View Post
you are right, i know i have damaged my rep here <3
but honestly reparing it was more fun

i got to explode a but and then i get to be the sweet me i enjoy being,

but that is very sound advice thank you
Let go of the back and forth crap....and show more tits and ass. Guys tend to forget stuff when they see fine ass
Shep3.0 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 07:30 PM   #92
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
To paraphrase:

Me: Hi I saw your ISO, after checking out my reviews and showcase please let me know if you'd like to book.

You: So are you really bisexual?
Open to pretty much anything? Do you like dinner, drinking, dancing and swinging with a couple of other providers? I got your ride if you drink or too much but drugs are a no-no
What's you outcall dinner date rate with a few other ladies there?
It's a multihour date for any night this week and will be more than one night.

Me: Sure am. Are you a member of preferred411?

You: I'm a preferred411 member.
So you're agreeing to everything I said?

Me: Sure. However what you described is out of the ordinary and I'd like to screen you before going further.

You: Because of what I do I'll tell you all that if I pick you. Thank you.

Me: Of course

I'm not posting the content of the pm's but it gives a fair idea of how things went: simple and civil.

Now I'm a game playing, Rosie O'Donnell cyberbully. Lmao. Is there an echo in here? Or is it National Mangina Week again already?

Time sure does fly.
oh wow i am an idiot...

i was about to ask what is a manigna

then i re read it....

what ever happened to "

hey i wanna fuck you,
XX amount
wam bam thank you maam"

and move on...
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 07:31 PM   #93
surfindick
Account Disabled

I see at least 5 or 6 vacations in this thread alone......ya'll need to chill and get back to getting laid or enjoy your vacations. The next insult or name calling poster will regret it.
surfindick is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 07:38 PM   #94
glade55
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Jesus fucking Christ. What a train wreck.

Didn't you get banned recently for a fight with another girl?

some whores never learn
glade55 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 07:48 PM   #95
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

All I know is a provider I texted hoping to see this week never replied....... "sad face".....
Guest062217 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 11:17 PM   #96
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfindick View Post
I see at least 5 or 6 vacations in this thread alone......ya'll need to chill and get back to getting laid or enjoy your vacations. The next insult or name calling poster will regret it.
Nope, as usual there will be one, even though several earned them, and one in particular is due for a long one if the rules were enforced evenly.

Whats funny is I guarantee you the more they post the more sympathy, and business, !VI! gets. But they cannot help themselves.
Fort Worth Punk is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 04:42 AM   #97
spikeatl
BANNED

Hey nurse lady (aka Rosie lady)
Why don't you post all private messages without editing to be fair?
There are always stories to both sides but you and I know the truth, so stop lying to yourself. Stop being delusional and accept the facts. You contacted me and wanted me to pay you. You asked me to look at your fine pictures and I found Rosie. You asked to read your reviews and I found I wasn't only one thinking your profile picture remind me of Rosie. You asked me to look at your profile and found out you act like Rosie, out of all the ladies contacted me, sorry to say you are on the bottom of the list. It is not cause of your Rosie looks but it is cause of your Rosie personality.
spikeatl is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 06:53 AM   #98
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Golden Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by glade55 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Jesus fucking Christ. What a train wreck.

Didn't you get banned recently for a fight with another girl?

some whores never learn
that explains it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk View Post
Nope, as usual there will be one, even though several earned them, and one in particular is due for a long one if the rules were enforced evenly.

Whats funny is I guarantee you the more they post the more sympathy, and business, !VI! gets. But they cannot help themselves.
it's actually much deeper then that,

the true basis of all of this and the reason their bullying is "helping" is simply because ... no one ... and i repeat no one with the exception o goldenman who ever talk trash about me has ever seen me,

and in reality me and golden man just had a bad experience, many things could have gone better on booth sides, but in reality he doesnt (publically) bash me consistantly even tho in reality he is the only one of the set that would be justified. In seeing him i actually learned from my biggest mistake, SCREEN ALL THE WAY and never fold from it.

even if a little iffy,delay or dodge as a whole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spikeatl View Post
Hey nurse lady (aka Rosie lady)
Why don't you post all private messages without editing to be fair?
There are always stories to both sides but you and I know the truth, so stop lying to yourself. Stop being delusional and accept the facts. You contacted me and wanted me to pay you. You asked me to look at your fine pictures and I found Rosie. You asked to read your reviews and I found I wasn't only one thinking your profile picture remind me of Rosie. You asked me to look at your profile and found out you act like Rosie, out of all the ladies contacted me, sorry to say you are on the bottom of the list. It is not cause of your Rosie looks but it is cause of your Rosie personality.
ok this is taking it a bit too far... that is not called for, once the NO happened you honestly did the best thing you could do to truly say "not worth" but now it seems you are hitting a cold steel to make it hot
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 07:05 AM   #99
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Spike, out of your dozen or so posts, one is a short and sweet ISO looking for a spinner in Atlanta the day you joined (8/17) and then all the rest are here in Dallas, with the exception of one in Atlanta saying - of all things - "I'm in atlanta. meet me here". Lmfao ok captain obvious.

Then over half your posts in Dallas are either about me or directed at me.

Is someone a little ate up with it????

If you're not attracted to me then why even respond with all that criteria in your reply? And why all the attention focused on me when you should be planning your sexual extravaganza here in Dallas next week now that you've found your three willing ladies for all these demands:

Quote:
Originally Posted by spikeatl View Post
Due to overwhelming responses, I am going to be upfront about the conditions. Private Message me if you agree to all these. Even you messaged me before, send me new message since I had to delete all messages I received.

1) You must be 25 to 40.
2) You must be open to 3 or 4 some but it maybe just 1 on 1.
3) You must be DISCREET. Do not ask me anything about me in advance or during. P411 will be given when you are picked. If you must know, I am over 40 years old white business man from Atlanta.
4) This is outcall to downtown upscale hotel. Tattoos are okay but If you cannot hide your tattoos in short sleeves, don't bother. If you have tattoos, upfront with me.
5) You must be truly bi and willing with anyone I choose. She or they will be beautiful.
6) You must be open to all options (dinner, drinking, multiple partners (females)). If you are vegan or can't drink, don't bother to contact me. I will provide personal transportation, if needed.
7) You must be drug free.
8) This is multi nights commitment. You must be available at least 3 nights outcall. This is for 3 to 4 hours a night. Not overnight.
9) Every ladies will be paid at same per night. If you rate is over $500 per hour, don't waste my time and yours.
10) I will pay you 1/2 during the first meet and 1/2 during the last meet.
11) Your ID will need to be shown to my assistant at the lobby and there will be a DISCRETE agreement that will need to be signed. You will receive one signed by me too. These are not my requirements but my assistant's. Your privacy will be protected from me and other ladies unless you breach the agreement.
12) respect, respect, respect to me, to other lady and I will to you.
13) If your profile pictures are not recent, send me recent picture(s). Any type of pictures will be fine.
14) If there is any discrepancy, you will be turned away without any compensation.

Do not ask me to read your reviews. I can careless about what other guys think about you. I will pick based on what you tell me in private and your profile.

Sorry about all conditions but responses were overwhelming and there were too many individuals to respond.
Lmao! You're so overwhelmed with hot chicks that wanna meet up and Fuck you that you can't stop posting about me??? Haaaaa! I feel so special. Thanks spike.

I guess if I want any sympathy over all your 'cyberbullying' I need to start a threAD saying how you must be eng and you're harassing me. Y'all are too much.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 07:21 AM   #100
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
ok this is taking it a bit too far... that is not called for, once the NO happened you honestly did the best thing you could do to truly say "not worth" but now it seems you are hitting a cold steel to make it hot
Class reply VI - kudos.

Quote:
Spike, out of your dozen or so posts, one is a short and sweet ISO looking for a spinner in Atlanta the day you joined (8/17) and then all the rest are here in Dallas, with the exception of one in Atlanta saying - of all things - "I'm in atlanta. meet me here". Lmfao ok captain obvious.

Then over half your posts in Dallas are either about me or directed at me.

Is someone a little ate up with it????

If you're not attracted to me then why even respond with all that criteria in your reply? And why all the attention focused on me when you should be planning your sexual extravaganza here in Dallas next week now that you've found your three willing ladies for all these demands:

Lmao! You're so overwhelmed with hot chicks that wanna meet up and Fuck you that you can't stop posting about me??? Haaaaa! I feel so special. Thanks spike.

I guess if I want any sympathy over all your 'cyberbullying' I need to start a threAD saying how you must be eng and you're harassing me. Y'all are too much.
I love the spunk in you both. You've both got newbie accounts, one that's not a newbie to the hobby, thinking they can damage a girl with their personal rampage. News flash fellas, it very, very seldom works. If you had a bad experience move on, while entertaining to read, your posts are just helping the ladies you're trying to hurt.

It's pretty sad to go through the trouble of creating a fake account just to bash someone. More trouble than it's worth.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 07:24 AM   #101
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

because it would be almost pointless since you already have minions ready to fight for you and anyone who tried to call you out on the donzens of examples will be "put on vacation"

but we aren't the enforcers here so carry on

!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 07:26 AM   #102
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
ok this is taking it a bit too far...
But this isn't:

Quote:
...the only thing superior about you is you ego and the level of ass you kiss to get by, so THN you seem to talk a lot of shit about somone who could care less if you lived or died, yet you have this twisted obessession with me,

you are my biggest fan, in all dimensions... its funny because no matter what you do or what you say, or how many people you brown nose

i will always look better then you, my fair queen
i will always be stronger then you, my fair queen

so while you need all your twisted little schemes to keep things going, i can go on because when i look down i see my feel not my stomache <3

and yes there is a such thing as big and beautiful.. but my fair queen ... you are not it

personal trainers are only 50-100 bucks a week try one working great for me

or go see Tara, have her set you up a meal plan, or hell maybe lessons on how to actually please people
Girl please. The only one who can't see through your one woman shit show is dodger (edit: add theeccie214) and it's precisely because you make him (edit: them) feel superior. And that's not easy to do I bet. So keep on trucking. If dodger (edit: and theeccie214) is (edit: are) happy, then I'm happy.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 07:28 AM   #103
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
Class reply VI - kudos.

I love the spunk in you both. You've both got newbie accounts, one that's not a newbie to the hobby, thinking they can damage a girl with their personal rampage. News flash fellas, it very, very seldom works. If you had a bad experience move on, while entertaining to read, your posts are just helping the ladies you're trying to hurt.

It's pretty sad to go through the trouble of creating a fake account just to bash someone. More trouble than it's worth.
again... what happened to the sex part of this hobby.... when the hell did all the politics get added in orgasms ...
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 07:36 AM   #104
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
But this isn't:

Girl please. The only one who can't see through your one woman shit show is dodger and it's precisely because you make him feel superior. And that's not easy to do I bet. So keep on trucking. If dodger is happy, then I'm happy.

you are aware you have literally gone out of your way for months to start as much shit is you can my way lol, consistently but if i stand up to you??? i'm in the wrong...

here is the difference... When i went after you it's because you came at me with your usual dragon lady attitude, when he came after you, it seemed unprovoked... and your response wasn't actually bad all things considering...

it was probably very false... VERY FALSE

but his follow up was more aggressive then the first... so yes it was a bit far for the issue...

my anger directed my be intense but rarely unprovoked, based on what i see ... he is being worse then you at the moment
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 07:51 AM   #105
spikeatl
BANNED

I wasn't sure what eng was but took me little research to figure it out.

You need to learn to be humble when someone is willing to pay for your look and service. Being a bitch won't get you anywhere.

I would love to meet Rosie O'Donnell, but not poor look alike bitch who can't even do a good job selling her body to make a living.

I wish you never respond to my iso to wasted my time.

I am done with this shit. This is such a waste of time on one bitch.

Lastly Myself, Dodger and Eng must be a handsome man from Atlanta. Ladies will love them all.
spikeatl is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women