Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60543
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42040
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-17-2012, 03:35 PM   #91
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
There is no video that justifies an attack on an Embassy. .
IBHalfwit, do you disagree with that statement, and if so why?

The statement he did NOT make was that the terrorist attack (which is what he called it) was directly caused by a video.

Do you understand the difference?

You are really desparate, your cause is clearly hopeless.

All your arguments fall apart once we realise you are incapable of any level of comprehension.

To think that all you halfwits can talk about is whether the president did or did not say something in the immediate aftermath, while the facts were being gathered.

Any statesman will be cautious in his or her public statements.

Clearly Romney is no statesman.
essence is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:45 PM   #92
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post

The statement he did NOT make was that the terrorist attack (which is what he called it) was directly caused by a video.

All your arguments fall apart once we realise you are incapable of any level of comprehension.

To think that all you halfwits can talk about is whether the president did or did not say something in the immediate aftermath, while the facts were being gathered.

Ive posted the youtube link to the press conference and the exact words spoken on this thread TWICE .. you actually think that makes any difference to the knuckleldraggers ...

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:55 PM   #93
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
Ive posted the youtube link to the press conference and the exact words spoken on this thread TWICE .. you actually think that makes any difference to the knuckleldraggers ...
No, because the Chief "Knuckleldraggers" (sic) went to the U.N. and said otherwise, the #2 of the "Knuckleldraggers" (sic) said differently during HIS Laugh-In last week, and the #3 of the "Knuckleldraggers" (sic) who is supposed to be the U.S. ambassador to the U.N. went on 5 different Sunday news shows and stated something different, and finally the #4 of the Team "Knuckleldraggers" (sic) said otherwise, took responsibility for the otherwise version, and hid in Peru for awhile~!

And more importantly, the Moderating "Knuckleldragger" (sic) corrected herself AFTER she shot her "Knuckleldraggers" (sic) mouth off, like you are doing, and then tried to revise what was actually said so she could wipe the egg off her face for making an incredible "Knuckleldraggers" (sic) ass out of herself .... like you are doing by continually trying to REVISE what the President actuall said in the Rose Garden and to the United Nations.

Right now you are the head "Knuckleldragger" (sic) trying to salvage his ass.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:59 PM   #94
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You insult all the true statesmen from this and other countries.

He's insulted more than you can count. Face it. He lied. Shit happens. Move on.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 04:03 PM   #95
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
once again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amTUk3rdg1Q

now think real hard, bear down, concentrate, focus, this is VERY difficult ..

what do you call someone that commits an act of TERROR?

a ... Preacher
b ... Grocery Clerk
c ... Terrorist

need some time? ...
Actually, A & C are both correct when it comes to fundamentalist Islam.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 04:09 PM   #96
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

As you say, Essence, "you be halfwit". Odumbo said the attack was attributable to the video numerous times. Even Candy Crowley and Anderson Cooper have now admitted she made a mistake last night, and they have conceded Romney’s attack on Odumbo was correct in that he asserted Odumbo, et al, perpetuated the fraud that a video caused the attack on Benghazi. You are just another of the inebriated purveyors of MS-DNC, and you're blind drunk on your Kool Aid.

That is what we saw play out the last two weeks, as a crude and disgusting video sparked outrage throughout the Muslim world. I have made it clear that the United States government had nothing to do with this video, and I believe its message must be rejected by all who respect our common humanity. It is an insult not only to Muslims, but to America as well - for as the city outside these walls makes clear, we are a country that has welcomed people of every race and religion. We are home to Muslims who worship across our country. We not only respect the freedom of religion - we have laws that protect individuals from being harmed because of how they look or what they believe. We understand why people take offense to this video because millions of our citizens are among them.
I know there are some who ask why we don't just ban such a video. The answer is enshrined in our laws: our Constitution protects the right to practice free speech. Here in the United States, countless publications provoke offense. Like me, the majority of Americans are Christian, and yet we do not ban blasphemy against our most sacred beliefs. Moreover, as President of our country, and Commander-in-Chief of our military, . . . .There are no words that excuse the killing of innocents. There is no video that justifies an attack on an Embassy. There is no slander that provides an excuse for people to burn a restaurant in Lebanon, or destroy a school in Tunis, or cause death and destruction in Pakistan." Odumbo's September 25 UN Speech.

Read more at http://www.mstarz.com/articles/5205/...dL4TuZeoXAR.99

There are a dozen or so similar remarks made by Odumbo, Rice and Carney.

Finally, notice how Crowley back-pedals her ass off here contradicting your fallacious and unsupportable POV:
http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=athcyCTnTTs

Keep drinking your Kool Aid, CBJ7. During the Rose Garden speech, Odumbo was talking about 9/11 2001. His subsequent remarks on UNIVISION, The View, and at the UN confirm that reality.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 04:23 PM   #97
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
You insult all the true statesmen from this and other countries.
This is one of the more bizarre statements I have read on this board.

So true statemen shoot from the hip and gather infomration afterwards?

I don't know what kind of statesmen you hold in high regard.

The whole concept of 'statesman-like' is that opinions are expressed after some consideration, gathering information, and after gauging their potential impact.

That is what statemen do.

I don't know what strange state you live in.
essence is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 04:42 PM   #98
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

The whole concept of 'statesman-like' is that opinions are expressed after some consideration, gathering information, and after gauging their potential impact.

Typical, Kool Aid drinking liberal's response. You accept the Liar in Chief's remarks that Romney "shot from the hip" when he claimed the attack in Egypt was a coordinated attack -- coordinated to occur on the 11th anniversary of 9/11 -- while the Liar in Chief claimed the Egyptian and the Benghazi attacks were "spontaneous events". Yep! Keep drinking your Kool Aid, Essence. Oh, and the bomb attempt in New York City today -- *sarcasm on* it was a spontaneous incident in reaction to a blasphemous tape *sarcasm off*.
Old 10-17-2012, 05:16 PM   #99
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:

Obama claims he called the Libyan incident and act of terrorism the day after the attack. Then, Obama, Jay Carney and Susan Rice all started calling it a spontaneous demonstration caused by a video. Then Obama went back to calling it terrorism. Obama seems to confuse politics with statesmanship. He gives consideration to what position to take, based on what's the best spin, without regard to what's true.

Obama is going to be confronted with his lies about the Libyan incident, next Monday. Romney is not going to let him off the hook. Monday is the third debate, and the third strike for Odumbo.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 05:29 PM   #100
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Typical, Kool Aid drinking liberal's response. You accept the Liar in Chief's remarks that Romney "shot from the hip" when he claimed the attack in Egypt was a coordinated attack -- coordinated to occur on the 11th anniversary of 9/11 -- while the Liar in Chief claimed the Egyptian and the Benghazi attacks were "spontaneous events". Yep! Keep drinking your Kool Aid, Essence. Oh, and the bomb attempt in New York City today -- *sarcasm on* it was a spontaneous incident in reaction to a blasphemous tape *sarcasm off*.
LADIES AND GENTS ... I GIVE YOU THE DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 05:33 PM   #101
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Here's the entire transcript. Note that the violence at the embassy was repeatedly called and "attack," not "violence" or "demonstration." Likewise, the President specifically noted in discussing the attack that "No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation. . . ."

But suppose it wasn't clear at this point it wasn't a terror attack? Or suppose that the President didn't want to identify it as such until increased security measures were fully implemented in other embassies in Islamic countries? So fuckin' what? It's a stupid argument.

“Good Morning. Everyday all across the world, American diplomats and civilians work tirelessly to advance the interest and values of our nation.

Often, they are away from their families, sometimes in great, great danger.

Yesterday, four of these extraordinary Americans were killed in an attack on our diplomatic post in Benghazi. Among those killed was our Ambassador Chris Stevens, as well as his Foreign Service Officer Sean Smith.

We are still notifying the families of the others who were killed and today the American people stand united in holding the families of the four Americans in our thoughts and in our prayers.

he United States condemns, in the strongest terms this outrageous and shocking attack. We’re working with the government of Libya to secure our diplomats. I’ve also directed my administration to increase our security at diplomatic posts around the world.And make no mistake, we will work with the Libyan government to bring to justice the killers who attacked our people. Since our founding, the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths.

We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. But there is absolutely no justification to this type of senseless violence. None.

The world must stand together to unequivocally reject these brutal acts. Already, many Libyans have joined us in doing so,
and this attack will not break the bonds between the United States and Libya.

Libyan security personnel fought back against the attackers alongside Americans. Libyans helped some of our diplomats find safety, and they carried Ambassador Stevens’ body to the hospital, where we tragically learned that he had died.

It’s especially tragic that Chris Stevens died in Benghazi
because it is a city that he helped to save. At the height of the Libyan revolution Chris led our diplomatic post in Benghazi.

With characteristic skill, courage and resolve he built partnerships with Libyan revolutionaries and helped them as they planned to build a new Libya.

When the Gadhafi regime came to an end Chris was there to
serve as our ambassador to the new Libya, and he worked tirelessly to support this young democracy. And I think both Secretary Clinton and I have relied deeply on his knowledge of the situation on the ground there.

He was a role model to all who worked with him and to the young diplomats who aspire to walk in his footsteps.

Along with his colleagues, Chris died in a country that is
still striving to emerge from the recent experience of war. And today the loss of these four Americans is fresh, but our memories of them linger on.

I have no doubt that their legacy will live on through the
work that they did far from our shores and in the hearts of
those who loved them back home.

Of course, yesterday was already a painful day for our nation as we marked the solemn memory of the 9/11 attacks. We mourn with the families who were lost on that day. I visited the graves of troops who made the ultimate sacrifice in Iraq and Afghanistan at the hallowed grounds of Arlington Cemetery, and had the opportunity to say thank you and visit some of our wounded warriors at Walter Reed. And then last night we learned the news of this attack in Benghazi.

As Americans let us never, ever forget that our freedom is only sustained because there are people who are willing to fight for it, to stand up for it, and in some cases lay down their lives for it. Our country is only as strong as the character of our people and the service of those, both civilian and military, who represent us around the globe.

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for.

Today we mourn for more Americans who represent the very
best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done.

But we also know that the lives these Americans led stand in stark contrast to those of their attackers. These four Americans stood up for freedom and human dignity. They should give every American great pride in the country that they served, and the hope that our flag represents to people around the globe who also yearn to live in freedom and with dignity.

We grieve with their families, but let us carry on their memory and let us continue their work in seeking a stronger America and a better world for all of our children. Thank you. May God bless the memory of those we lost, and may God bless the United States of America.”
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 05:36 PM   #102
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
No, because the Chief "Knuckleldraggers" (sic) went to the U.N. and said otherwise, the #2 of the "Knuckleldraggers" (sic) said differently during HIS Laugh-In last week, and the #3 of the "Knuckleldraggers" (sic) who is supposed to be the U.S. ambassador to the U.N. went on 5 different Sunday news shows and stated something different, and finally the #4 of the Team "Knuckleldraggers" (sic) said otherwise, took responsibility for the otherwise version, and hid in Peru for awhile~!

And more importantly, the Moderating "Knuckleldragger" (sic) corrected herself AFTER she shot her "Knuckleldraggers" (sic) mouth off, like you are doing, and then tried to revise what was actually said so she could wipe the egg off her face for making an incredible "Knuckleldraggers" (sic) ass out of herself .... like you are doing by continually trying to REVISE what the President actuall said in the Rose Garden and to the United Nations.

Right now you are the head "Knuckleldragger" (sic) trying to salvage his ass.
Im not trying to salvage anyone or anything ... act of terror were the exact words used

anyone who commits an act of terror is a terrorist ... spin it in any direction you want, your opinion doesnt trump facts.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 05:39 PM   #103
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
More dribbling bullshit-blather from the pile of bullshit AKA Assup!

Old 10-17-2012, 07:47 PM   #104
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Has anybody noticed that by falling on Her sword for Her Boss, Hillary probably threw away any hope of ever being President.

When this funally sinks in, who knows, Former President Clinton might decide to tell everybody what he really thinks of President Obama.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 08:37 PM   #105
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

If you are the head of a department,and there is a failure you are the first in line to take the heat...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women