Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41516
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35882
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: When would you support the impeachment of Barack Obama?
He has already done enough to support impeachment, go forward. 27 65.85%
I would have to see a link between Obama and the IRS persecution of Tea party groups. 5 12.20%
I would have to see that there was a secret deal in the Taliban swap that hurts national security. 1 2.44%
I don't care what Obama does, I will never support impeachment of my guy. 8 19.51%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-29-2014, 02:15 PM   #91
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

[QUOTE=LexusLover;1055498231]
But BigTitsLiar consistently hedges on his predictions AND bets ...

.."!!![/QUOTE]

You're acting stupid again. Hedging a bet is a sound wagering tactic. DUH!!!!

If a bet is hedged in a way that means you can't win it or it greatly increases the odds against you, then don't fucking take it.

I can tell you call a bet and then draw to an inside straight on a regular basis.
And then cry about losing.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 02:43 PM   #92
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post

You're acting stupid again.
Nothing surprising there!

What else would you expect from LLIdiot, the Patriarch of the Notorious Idiot Klan, errrr Clan?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 04:40 PM   #93
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

marshmellowman and "buttsex" are reciprocating members of the mile high club... Go Airbourne
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 08:10 PM   #94
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
members of the mile high club.
Nope! Perhaps Munchy jumped at a mile high, but I never came close.

Geez, how can one guy consistently be so wrong? And so often?

As I recall, my highest jumps were out of choppers at 2500 ft. That didn't even qualify me to be a member of the 1/2 mile high club.

Most of my jumps were at the 1250 ft level but even at that they were still high enough for me to be able to proudly say.........

AIRBORNE!
Old 06-29-2014, 08:41 PM   #95
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 12:38 AM   #96
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Looks like impeachment has a commanding lead folks. Those "deniers" are bringing up the hind tit but may still get with the program. Even the New York Times admits that they were a "little slow" reporting the IRS story.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 05:14 AM   #97
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Not surprising there are more tea baggers on this board.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 05:32 AM   #98
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
End of story.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Take Bigtex's bet with me using whirly's stakes as posted. 6 months of no-show here.
Earth to LLIdiot, AKA "Born in the USMC":

Munchy offered you and I offered Trendy a (amended) friendly wager and neither of you have responded.

Question: Will you and Trendy doing the "Cut and Run" Shuffle be the end of this story?

Stay tuned!
Old 06-30-2014, 06:51 AM   #99
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Just to confirm, BigWelcher is now backing off his original boast (wager offer) that Obama's approval numbers will exceed 60% by the time he leaves office?

I said you would welch on that bet !

I just didn't think it would be so fast !!!

Is that what "go Airborne" guys do - I didn't think they ran away (from their boasting) so fast?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Ok, Trendy I am willing to go above and beyond. The bet is on my original offer (post #6 of this thread) that you previously accepted (post #9 of this thread) and have since tried desperately to weasel out of.

The wager is as follows:

I am willing to wager that Obama's (exit approvals) when he leaves office will be higher than G.W.Bush's (exit approvals) when he left office. Trendy's wager will be the opposite!

I will not only bet against you for any monetary dollar amount ($1 - $500), up to and including the $500 figure. (We can even mutually agree upon someone to hold the money for the interim period).

I am also willing to bet the 6 months of disabling my Eccie account if I lose against Trendy disabling his Eccie account for 6 months if he loses.

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 06:59 AM   #100
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Obama having better than 60% when he leaves office....it will a happy day when he does leave office and the majority of the country will agree. However, I don't think that is what Tampon is saying and I think he is smart (though undignified) to retreat from his earlier statement.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 07:06 AM   #101
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Just to confirm, BigWelcher is now backing off your original boast (wager) that Obama's approval numbers will exceed 60% by the time he leaves office?
Just to confirm, TrendingWelcher is officially "cutting and running" from my original wager offer (the only wager offer I have made) in post #6 of this thread and that he clearly accepted 31 short minutes later (post #9 of this thread). After crying that there was no way to collect, I graciously made a revised offer (post #89 of this thread) where he would not have to concern himself with the collection process. And how does Trendy respond? It appears he is also "cutting and running" from the revised offer.

Is anyone surprised? He (and probably his favorite Uncle, LLIdiot, the Patriarch of the Notorious Idiot Klan, errr Clan) has/have mastered the "Cut and Run Shuffle."

I knew the Trending Coward would welch on the bet(s)!
Old 06-30-2014, 07:08 AM   #102
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Jibberish;

You claimed Obama's approval's ratings would exceed 60% by the time he left office; I offered to bet with you. Now you want to change the bet to Bush's approval rating?

Question: Why are you such a dumbfuck welcher - Go Airborne !
Old 06-30-2014, 07:09 AM   #103
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Again, for the dumbshit Airborne who hit his head too many times on the ground:

I will accept this bet and only this bet. I don't do monetary bets on the internet with anonymous people. But if you want to post your real name, address, and contact information I might consider doing a monetary bet.

It is up to you.

Like I said before......I will be happy to make the bet with you...but I won't wager money over the internet with a person who is anonymous and can easily welch on the bet....especially with someone who is trying to spin his way out of his own boasting....

So if you are seriously convinced that Obama's approval numbers will go back over 60% before he leaves office, then by all means take me up on my bet.

You won't. You are a weasel who likes to boast but can't put up.

My offer still stands:

You win, I disable my account for 6 months, I win you disable your account for same.

Now run away from this bet...............

See BigTex run................

Old 06-30-2014, 07:22 AM   #104
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Jibberish once again from our Trending Welcher and/or Coward:

Again:

Just to confirm, TrendingWelcher is officially "cutting and running" from my original wager offer (the only wager offer I have made) in post #6 of this thread and that he clearly accepted 31 short minutes later (post #9 of this thread). After crying that there was no way to collect, I graciously made a revised offer (post #89 of this thread) where he would not have to concern himself with the collection process. And how does Trendy respond? It appears he is also "cutting and running" from the revised offer.

Is anyone surprised? Trending Coward and/or Welcher has now mastered the "Cut and Run Shuffle."

I knew the Trending Coward and/or Welcher would welch on the bet(s)!
Old 06-30-2014, 07:25 AM   #105
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Runaway Airbone !!!!!!!!!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women