Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41306
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 03-26-2018, 08:45 AM   #91
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by honest_abe View Post
wow

ps.. i just checked your posting history where you praise reviews with photos.. what the fuck then??
The ones that hate the most, are the ones stroking their soft cocks and wishing it was them taking the hot session pics, not sure why a few men don't appreciate these type of reviews? Maybe their fantasy is gone after seeing another man up her holes?

I don't understand all this speculation and accusations without facts, I wish any that any hooker that has experienced this would come forward or STFU! This is getting old already
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 10:53 AM   #92
honest_abe
not interested

Encounters: 362

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
I don't understand all this speculation and accusations without facts, I wish any that any hooker that has experienced this would come forward or STFU! This is getting old already
yes sir.. speculation and accusations without facts seems to make this site go round and round..
honest_abe is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 11:47 AM   #93
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by honest_abe View Post
yes sir.. speculation and accusations without facts seems to make this site go round and round..
Very true. Those kinds of posts are done by agenda laden trolls (who are usually the most frequest posters on this site) hoping that others will carry their torch without question.

But, there are ways to combat those kinds of posts. Take the passive approach and ignore them or the agressive approach and reply to the derogatory speculation/accusation posts and ask why they said that and ask not for hear say info, but for actual facts, aka links. Because remember, if you ask for the validity of the statement of someone that makes circular logic accusations without supporting evidence, they will usually go silent.

Ladies, new to Eccie or have been around for a time, if a guy contacts you and ask for a discounted session saying he will increase your business or do an embellished penthouse forum review to make your phone blow up, name his handle on this thread or start a new one. Reason being, this is suppose to be an info share site, so share the info, UNLESS you are speculating and guessing. Since you are too smart to let them do it to you twice (but they probably do not see the same ladies for a second time anyway), there is no harm in not saying anything if you think it will harm your business, just remain quiet and let the predators continue to flourish and decieve other ladies, but do not post on or start a thread about "I have a friend who..." or the like scenarios if you do not have the gumption to name names.
Wile E Coyote is online now   Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 11:52 AM   #94
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

I’ve spent the better part of this thread asking ladies to do just that, but they refuse. Which could mean it’s mostly urban legend, with a few guys trying it here and there.
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 11:57 AM   #95
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

I have only had ONE guy try to use his "clout", so I don't feel compelled to name him here. I did so in the ladies area. I don't think a ton of guys do this...just those that wanna "appear" to be more financially able to hobby. After all, this is an attaboy site. One must do whatever it takes to be one of the cool kids.
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 11:59 AM   #96
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh, easy for you guys to say "NAME THE FUCKERS" when your rent, food, bills isn't dependent on a good standing.

Hell, even me... a loud mouth take no shit kinda chick, is hesitant to write alerts in the ladies room for legit reasons because of the majority mentality here.

I don't blame the women one bit for not making the bullshit public. We have each other, we share information. We also grow thicker skin and just let this shit roll off of us.
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 12:31 PM   #97
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
I’ve spent the better part of this thread asking ladies to do just that, but they refuse. Which could mean it’s mostly urban legend, with a few guys trying it here and there.
That's what I'm thinking, I'll bet they get asked more to take a raw cock but this don't make headlines anymore.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 01:20 PM   #98
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
That's what I'm thinking, I'll bet they get asked more to take a raw cock but this don't make headlines anymore.
I don’t bring either subject up in my conversations with providers, yet I’ve heard numerous complaints about BB requests in recent years. I don’t think I’ve ever had one volunteer that they’ve been approached for free sex in exchange for hobby fame.

Urban legend.
Old 03-26-2018, 01:59 PM   #99
txexetoo
Premium Access

Encounters: 133

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
I don’t bring either subject up in my conversations with providers, yet I’ve heard numerous complaints about BB requests in recent years. I don’t think I’ve ever had one volunteer that they’ve been approached for free sex in exchange for hobby fame.

Urban legend.
I have. I had one show me the text messages where the guy asked for a free BNG or discounted HH in exchange for a review of a 1 Hour session. I have had one tell me she has been approached by someone on here selling reviews for cash.
txexetoo is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 03:13 PM   #100
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

I have received an email offering me reviews on another site for cash.... so yes, that most definitely happens. Couldn't tell you if they have involvement here-- smart dudes use email first, unless they're trying to cash in on a board reputation.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 05:32 PM   #101
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

grace, the guy said he’d write a review about you (w/ or w/out actually visiting you??) —- AND you’d have to pay him (“for cash”) or for discounted/free session??
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 06:14 PM   #102
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ze~ View Post
Oh, easy for you guys to say "NAME THE FUCKERS" when your rent, food, bills isn't dependent on a good standing.

Hell, even me... a loud mouth take no shit kinda chick, is hesitant to write alerts in the ladies room for legit reasons because of the majority mentality here.

I don't blame the women one bit for not making the bullshit public. We have each other, we share information. We also grow thicker skin and just let this shit roll off of us.
Exactly!! Maybe we just aren’t trying to get baited into drama. I think anyone with a half a brain can figure out who the main players are/were.

The handle that did it to me when I was new is banned for life after being exposed for doing this and even having a second fake provider handle that he used to talk new girls into doing the free/discounted sessions.

Then there are the guys who threaten bad reviews to newer girls unless they can get a free or discounted re-do. When you are still a new provider you don’t really get the whole one bad review won’t ruin your hobby career thing yet.

Yes it does happen. I think guys already know/knew that but can’t resist the urge to try to start a shit show for their own entertainment.

The shelf life for newer providers, 9xs out of 10 is very short. These guys know who to go for and who not to. New providers in the welcome wagon who haven’t been verified yet, young providers, and providers who appear to be struggling/desperate. These guys are predators.
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 06:15 PM   #103
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
grace, the guy said he’d write a review about you (w/ or w/out actually visiting you??) —- AND you’d have to pay him (“for cash”) or for discounted/free session??
There are a few gents on TER who offer to write fake reviews for compensation.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 06:38 PM   #104
PeterBota
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhot11 View Post
I will tell you an easy way to spot a pimp on eccie.

Any review which says "pics inside" in the subject line is a PIMP. that's the guy who got a discount or a free session in return for a bloated and hyperbolic review.
Or if you have a 95% success rate on backpage.
PeterBota is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 06:38 PM   #105
TinMan
The Grey Knight

No, I don’t know who they are. I could throw a name or two out there, but I may be wrong. How many times were people absolutely certain they knew the truth of the matter (remember how sure everyone was that Vi was posting client videos on the internet?) only to be completely off base? Not everything that looks like a duck around here is actually a duck.

There are thousands of johns out there. If there is a little club of a dozen or so guys running a con, they can’t do shit to anyone.

The feds are about to get some new tools to play with. A private club of guys taking advantage of young women will be raw meat to them. Hope they have their encrypted accounts set up.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women