Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162767
Yssup Rider60473
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48487
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41836
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36226
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-23-2013, 02:43 PM   #91
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJOHN View Post
Why dont you fuck learn to fix your own fucking problem instead of listening to johnny.... and if you dont like the fucking answer you mother fucker start dzuging or threating ..... Fuck off and stop causing problem in this family....
I am trying to decide if you need less meds or more meds...

.....at least try to make some adjustment upward or downward. Might help?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:44 PM   #92
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by austxjr View Post
The only reason they "love us" and by "love us" you should mean they love Israel and not Jews, is because they believe you play a part in the end of days and the 2nd coming. That is the main reason and has almost nothing to do with Jews or Israel's inherent qualities or even Jesus' admonition to love thy neighbor. Protestations to the contrary are just a cover up.
Your response is bogus. Israel does not exist as a state without its citizens, who are Jews, so your attempt to dissect the two is ridiculous. The rest of your remark is equally specious.

Israel is the only state in that region of the world that remotely reflects the values held by the West, and shared values are among the bonds that hold these two nations together in a valued political and military alliance. Other countries in that region find Western values alien, and they detest them. Many in that region seek to kill and destroy others who honor Western values and traditions, e.g., Israeli and U.S. citizens.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:44 PM   #93
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
No
That's regrettable.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:52 PM   #94
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
That's regrettable.
Do you own a Lexus or not?
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:54 PM   #95
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Personally, I would think anyone who bought one of those wide tired, jacked up, gas guzzling, hickups .. (aka pickups), made the "good ole USA" with on of those monster engines installed with loud pipes and louder noise coming from the speakers .. would be the more UNPATRIOTIC, because they are contributing to this country's dependency on oil from overses (Middle East?) and according to some wizards on here .. that's making us less safe!
Mr. Lover,

Generally I agree with and appreciate your comments.

BUT WAIT A GAWD DAMNED MINUTE ON COMMENTS ABOUT MY TRUCK!

My F-250 diesel hauls the dogs, my guns, the ammo, the camp shit, the corn, the beer, food if we want it, ice chests and as much skoal as I can pack every damn time, without fail, without complaint.

Their are no loud pipes and music plays at an appropriate level.

That sweet engine will eithr tow it or tear it in half and make two trips!

That IS the American way.

I am glad we got that straight.

Old Dingus
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:58 PM   #96
LordBeaverbrook
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
From John Hagee:

St. Paul recorded in Romans 15:27 "For if the Gentiles have shared in their (the Jews) spiritual things, they are indebted to minister to them also in material things."
Christians owe a debt of eternal gratitude to the Jewish people for their contributions that gave birth to the Christian faith. Jesus Christ, a prominent Rabbi from Nazareth said, "Salvation is of the Jews!" (St. John 4:22) consider what the Jewish people have given to Christianity:
  1. The Sacred Scripture
  2. The Prophets
  3. The Patriarchs
  4. Mary, Joseph, and Jesus Christ of Nazareth
  5. The Twelve Disciples
  6. The Apostles
It is not possible to say, "I am a Christian" and not love the Jewish people. The Bible teaches that love is not what you say, but what you do. (1 John 3:18) "A bell is not a bell until you ring it, a song is not a song until you sing it, love is not love until you share it."
Ok, if you say so. It shouldn't be possible, but what should be and what is can often be too terribly different things. There are quite a few Christians today who will even refute that Jesus was a Jew. You are free to believe anything you tell yourself. Fine by me. Tell that to all the Christians throughout the centuries who have persecuted Jews though. No vestiges of that could possibly remain in evangelical Christianity today or they would know they are not good Christians now wouldn't they?

Of course American Christians have famously loved Jews during and since WWII (which is why the publicized the death camps and made overt efforts to stop the Germans - oh wait, they didn't), especially the KKK and Nazi movements (they tell themselves they are Christian so it must be so) so you must be right. That is why there is a huge article on Wikipedia about it - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christi...d_antisemitism

It is just terrible all those bad Christians through the centuries. Would that they could have seen your pronouncement so they know the error of their ways. BTW, best of luck with all that good Christian love JL!
LordBeaverbrook is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 03:01 PM   #97
CJ7
Valued Poster

Cowboy Lexus ..

bring the ice chest Bubba, we gotta go haul a dawg.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 03:04 PM   #98
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by austxjr View Post
Ok, if you say so. It shouldn't be possible, but what should be and what is can often be too terribly different things. There are quite a few Christians today who will even refute that Jesus was a Jew. You are free to believe anything you tell yourself. Fine by me. Tell that to all the Christians throughout the centuries who have persecuted Jews though. No vestiges of that could possibly remain in evangelical Christianity today or they would know they are not good Christians now wouldn't they?

Of course American Christians have famously loved Jews during and since WWII (which is why the publicized the death camps and made overt efforts to stop the Germans - oh wait, they didn't), especially the KKK and Nazi movements (they tell themselves they are Christian so it must be so) so you must be right. That is why there is a huge article on Wikipedia about it - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christi...d_antisemitism

It is just terrible all those bad Christians through the centuries. Would that they could have seen your pronouncement so they know the error of their ways. BTW, best of luck with all that good Christian love JL!
They stopped the Nazi's from killing us all, as I recall, during World War II - so I think they are fine fellows.
Old 04-23-2013, 03:07 PM   #99
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
Cowboy Lexus ..

bring the ice chest Bubba, we gotta go haul a dawg.
I think I am in lust.

(with the Truck, gawd damnit!)

Old Dingus
Old 04-23-2013, 03:14 PM   #100
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dingus View Post
I think I am in lust.

(with the Truck, gawd damnit!)

Old Dingus

too damn bad I don't need one or that sob would be in MY driveway

I loves me sum black truck
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 03:19 PM   #101
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
If the regional conflict involves Israel, yes.
Uh-huh, OK.

And how many thousands (or millions?) of Americans should be sacrificed to keep Israel as an intact state dominated by Jews?

Note that I am NOT saying we should stand by and do nothing if the ragheads defeat israel and turn genocidal.

I talking about a sustained and general war where it looks like Israel will have to surrender or at least give back the West Bank and abandon Jerusalem.

How many Americans do we sacrifice to prevent THAT from happening?
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 03:33 PM   #102
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

For a number of reasons, I think that war would be over very quickly, one way or another. Unless there was a long involved buildup by both sides staging prior to war breaking out, it would go faster than the U.S. could really get boots on that ground.

I can not see a situation where it would be in Israel's interest to allow its enemies to build up along its borders. I think Israel would initiate in some manner to prevent prolonged buildup.

If things were to go badly for Israel, I believe nukes would fly from within. I do not see Israel going down without having gone "all in." I do not see the U.S. being able to stop that once it got near that point.

The question would be once Israel fired nukes, who would respond, how much, and at what targets.

Once it ramped up, it would be very bloody with little hope of anything but grave consequences.

Old Dingus
Old 04-23-2013, 04:32 PM   #103
satexasguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Back to the OP's original thread. "What happened has happened and will continue to happen (unless we promote a new worldwide culture) is a cry for help." so much for that BS statement. The coward confessed today that they did it because "they were “self-radicalized” and motivated to kill, in part, by U.S. wars in Iraq and Afghanistan".

No matter how you want to look at it, they did it because they are fucking idiots. The did not do it as a "cry for help".
satexasguy is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 04:41 PM   #104
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by satexasguy View Post
Back to the OP's original thread. "What happened has happened and will continue to happen (unless we promote a new worldwide culture) is a cry for help." so much for that BS statement. The coward confessed today that they did it because "they were “self-radicalized” and motivated to kill, in part, by U.S. wars in Iraq and Afghanistan".

No matter how you want to look at it, they did it because they are fucking idiots. The did not do it as a "cry for help".

the idiots believe immigration, aka we can stop people from being idiots because they're idiots
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 08:32 PM   #105
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Uh-huh, OK.

And how many thousands (or millions?) of Americans should be sacrificed to keep Israel as an intact state dominated by Jews?

Note that I am NOT saying we should stand by and do nothing if the ragheads defeat israel and turn genocidal.

I talking about a sustained and general war where it looks like Israel will have to surrender or at least give back the West Bank and abandon Jerusalem.

How many Americans do we sacrifice to prevent THAT from happening?
You do understand I wish to make peace with the Muslims? Having said that, I would hate to see a war, and I would appreciate any sacrifice made by American citizens. I hate to see anyone die in a war, including liberals, even faggots. I can't think of any war since WW II that was justifiable by the USA.
Like Brazil, I believe we should fight in self-defense (including on behalf of Israel, of course) only.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women