Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35916
Mojojo33117

Old 02-11-2017, 07:01 PM   #91
jstephenson
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

That sounds amazing to me... Would definitely love an invite to something like this... But only if I get to meet Ed, otherwise, I'm out...
jstephenson is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 07:07 PM   #92
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstephenson View Post
That sounds amazing to me... Would definitely love an invite to something like this... But only if I get to meet Ed, otherwise, I'm out...
Ed is guaranteed to be here. He is the reigning king of my castle.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 07:26 PM   #93
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Ed is a very cool cat.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 07:49 PM   #94
JdeHog
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
You know, we've had so many requests from guys who want to join the next party, that I'm actually thinking about doing a soirée with a buy-in... guys all contribute and the ladies split the pot.

Say a few ladies, an equal number of gentlemen, several hours, all-inclusive partner swapping, hot tub, drinks, food.

I've heard about similar events happening in the hobby before, a long time ago. I think it would be fun! Thoughts?
While that certainly sounds like fun, I'm not very good at sharing... I'd want you ladies all to myself!
JdeHog is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 09:05 PM   #95
Hot Summer
Lover

User ID: 269416
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sounds interesting keep this lady in the loop on that party 😉
Hot Summer is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 09:15 PM   #96
jstephenson
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot summer View Post
Sounds interesting keep this lady in the loop on that party 😉
Yes, please! The more the merrier and Summer is lots of fun
Old 02-11-2017, 09:30 PM   #97
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Yes, please! The more the merrier and Summer is lots of fun
Summer and I have had a cocktail planned for about a year now at least. Someone's schedule is always getting in the way of that happening… Either hers or mine.

I can already tell she would be a lot of fun, just from our phone chats!
Old 02-11-2017, 10:14 PM   #98
WMJ4657
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I think Ginger is going to need to install a second hot tub to accommodate!! Sounds like fun times!!!
WMJ4657 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 11:21 PM   #99
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMJ4657 View Post
I think Ginger is going to need to install a second hot tub to accommodate!! Sounds like fun times!!!
Nice thought, but my poor deck can only handle so much weight!
Old 02-12-2017, 12:51 AM   #100
Tfields
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Nice thought, but my poor deck can only handle so much weight!
So I should probably set up the massage table somewhere other than the deck. :-)
Tfields is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 11:34 AM   #101
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
You know, we've had so many requests from guys who want to join the next party, that I'm actually thinking about doing a soirée with a buy-in... guys all contribute and the ladies split the pot.

Say a few ladies, an equal number of gentlemen, several hours, all-inclusive partner swapping, hot tub, drinks, food.

I've heard about similar events happening in the hobby before, a long time ago. I think it would be fun! Thoughts?
Discussions of this type need to be done through back channels.

Should there be an interest in this type of gathering; discussions about, or planning for it cannot happen on the board.

Quote:
ECCIE does not, in any way, sponsor or represent social events, meet and greets, or similar activities. On occasion, events may be announced here by our members, however, ECCIE is not associated with or responsible for such events. We are not involved with any related aspects, such as guest selection, screening, or hosting. Should members of our volunteer staff choose to participate in such an event, it should be understood that their personal involvement is of their own choice and responsibility, and in no way connected to their duties here on staff. If you are the host of one of these events, we will allow for ONE "announcement" post to inform the membership, which will be immediately locked to prevent further public discussions regarding the event.
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 12:53 PM   #102
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by biomed1 View Post

Should there be an interest in this type of gathering; discussions about, or planning for it cannot happen on the board.
I'm well aware of the rules pertaining to discussion and advertisement of "meet and greets." However, I don't think this situation applies… What I was proposing is more akin to a hobby double. Double the doubles, if you will.

Thanks for your input, Biomed. I'll be sure to check with admin & board owners to make sure I'm within the guidelines before posting it in my ad.
Old 02-12-2017, 02:22 PM   #103
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

You do what you think is necessary.

As stated in the Guideline, the board is not to be involved with any related aspects of the event.

Until you become a member of Staff, you do not interpret the Guidelines nor do you determine what is or is not in compliance.

Please limit yourself to continued abuse of the RTM button.
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 03:15 PM   #104
jstephenson
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by biomed1 View Post

Is is okay to continue discussions through PMs or does any further discussion on this topic have to take place off of ECCIE entirely?
Old 02-12-2017, 03:28 PM   #105
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Is is okay to continue discussions through PMs or does any further discussion on this topic have to take place off of ECCIE entirely?
Glad you asked, hon. I did a little research on the matter, and it turns out that I am allowed one official announcement post/thread.

Would you say that's an accurate interpretation, Biomed?

http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5
  • #30 - ECCIE does not, in any way, sponsor or represent social events, meet and greets, or similar activities. On occasion, events may be announced here by our members, however, ECCIE is not associated with or responsible for such events. We are not involved with any related aspects, such as guest selection, screening, or hosting. Should members of our volunteer staff choose to participate in such an event, it should be understood that their personal involvement is of their own choice and responsibility, and in no way connected to their duties here on staff. If you are the host of one of these events, we will allow for ONE "announcement" post to inform the membership, which will be immediately locked to prevent further public discussions regarding the event.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women