Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70638
biomed162058
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453177
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48260
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37160
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-12-2013, 11:39 AM   #91
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You gave GWB 10 years for justice , can Obama have more than 9 months? .... Or would you rather he invade Lybia because of Benghazi?
presidents won't invade a country because one of their embassy consulates gets attacked and 220 people get killed ... they wait for some evil dictator who hasn't done squat to us
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 12:43 PM   #92
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
presidents won't invade a country because one of their embassy consulates gets attacked and 220 people get killed ... they wait for some evil dictator who hasn't done squat to us

Congressman J. Randy Forbes (VA-04) had the following exchange in today’s House Armed Services Committee hearing with Secretary of Defense Robert Gates regarding the legality of Operation Odyssey Dawn, the military operation in Libya.

Congressman J. Randy Forbes (VA-04): “Mr. Secretary, if tomorrow a foreign nation intentionally, for whatever reason, launched a tomahawk missile or its equivalent into New York City, would that be considered an act of war against the United States?”

Secretary of Defense Robert Gates: “Probably so.”

Congressman Forbes: “Then I would assume the same laws would apply if we launched a tomahawk missile at another nation—is that also true?”

Secretary Gates: “You’re getting into constitutional law here and I am no expert on it.”

Congressman Forbes: “Mr. Secretary, you’re the Secretary of Defense. You ought to be an expert on what’s an act of war and what is not.”

http://www.forbes.house.gov/News/Doc...umentID=233219

BTW, CBJ7, your fallacious contention that Reagan could attribute the Lebanon attack directly to Iran remains repudiated, no matter how many times you repeat it.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 12:49 PM   #93
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Congressman J. Randy Forbes (VA-04) had the following exchange in today’s House Armed Services Committee hearing with Secretary of Defense Robert Gates regarding the legality of Operation Odyssey Dawn, the military operation in Libya.

Congressman J. Randy Forbes (VA-04): “Mr. Secretary, if tomorrow a foreign nation intentionally, for whatever reason, launched a tomahawk missile or its equivalent into New York City, would that be considered an act of war against the United States?”

Secretary of Defense Robert Gates: “Probably so.”

Congressman Forbes: “Then I would assume the same laws would apply if we launched a tomahawk missile at another nation—is that also true?”

Secretary Gates: “You’re getting into constitutional law here and I am no expert on it.”

Congressman Forbes: “Mr. Secretary, you’re the Secretary of Defense. You ought to be an expert on what’s an act of war and what is not.”

http://www.forbes.house.gov/News/Doc...umentID=233219

BTW, CBJ7, your fallacious contention that Reagan could attribute the Lebanon attack directly to Iran remains repudiated, no matter how many times you repeat it.

attribute?

certainly not

Runnin Ronnie tucked his republican tail between his legs and hauled ass ... guess he felt obligated to Iran for the hostage release and simply ignored a blatant act of war against his country ... no big deal.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 01:09 PM   #94
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
attribute?

certainly not

Runnin Ronnie tucked his republican tail between his legs and hauled ass ... guess he felt obligated to Iran for the hostage release and simply ignored a blatant act of war against his country ... no big deal.
You've yet to provide a factual citation to definitively connect Iran to the bombing while Reagan was president, CBJ7, and you've had thirty years to find it! Until you do, your unfounded accusations are just so much regurgitated libertard Kool Aid.

BTW, noticed how you not-so-cleverly ducked the issue of Odumbo going to war against an "evil dictator".
Old 05-12-2013, 01:20 PM   #95
CJ7
Valued Poster

yeah well, Iran said they had nothing to do with it but a pro-Iranian group calling itself the Islamic Jihad Organization took responsibility ...

kinda like Saudi said they had nothing to do with 911 but the majority if the terrorists were from Saudi so we go and fuck up Iraq

Reagan didn't bother to do jack shit and that's where I cut my Texas Republican loyalty off at the shoulders .. fuckem
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 01:27 PM   #96
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
yeah well, Iran said they had nothing to do with it but a pro-Iranian group calling itself the Islamic Jihad Organization took responsibility ...

kinda like Saudi said they had nothing to do with 911 but the majority if the terrorists were from Saudi so we go and fuck up Iraq

Reagan didn't bother to do jack shit and that's where I cut my Texas Republican loyalty off at the shoulders .. fuckem
There it is again, CBJ7: that very large gap between the dots you present as evidence that leaves a wide-gaping hole in your argument. Kinda like a pro-Dallas Cowboy fan doesn't make the fan a Dallas Cowboy player!!!!
Old 05-12-2013, 01:32 PM   #97
CJ7
Valued Poster

that's a stretch even for you

now if you could just stretch and inform the world of the laws Obie and Hillary broke according to the military (or our) legal system over the course of Benghazi, before, during, or after Im pretty sure everyone would appreciate it ...
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 01:52 PM   #98
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
that's a stretch even for you

now if you could just stretch and inform the world of the laws Obie and Hillary broke according to the military (or our) legal system over the course of Benghazi, before, during, or after Im pretty sure everyone would appreciate it ...
Why another attempt at deflection, CBJ7? This discussion has never been about "violated laws"! It's about public officials being held accountable for their outrageous lies and deceptions to deflect from the stupidity and the gross incompetence of the ignorant buffoons you elected to be in office. It's been about holding those ignorant and incompetent buffoons responsible for the death of an American ambassador.
Old 05-12-2013, 02:03 PM   #99
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why another attempt at deflection, CBJ7? This discussion has never been about "violated laws"! It's about public officials being held accountable for their outrageous lies and deceptions to deflect from the stupidity and the gross incompetence of the ignorant buffoons you elected to be in office. It's been about holding those ignorant and incompetent buffoons responsible for the death of an American ambassador.

translation;

the right is on a witch hunt in the name of politics with no consequence other than bringing accountability or lack there of to the forefront .. mission accomplished, the right and the fringe group buffoons have done exactly that
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 02:08 PM   #100
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
translation;

the right is on a witch hunt in the name of politics with no consequence other than bringing accountability or lack there of to the forefront .. mission accomplished, the right and the fringe group buffoons have done exactly that
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 02:44 PM   #101
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
translation;

Ask Ambassador Rice if there's been any consequences, and the same consequences may yet beset HildaBeast. Plus, as the investigation develops, more information will become available about why General Ham and Admiral Gauoette were dismissed so abruptly in the wake of Benghazi.

It's already come out -- despite the White House's vehement and fallacious statements to the contrary -- Petraeus did not personally agree with the White House talking points:

JON KARL (ABC): Yeah, this is fascinating . . . Petraeus finally saw the final version of the talking points. This is the Saturday afternoon before Susan Rice’s appearances on the Sunday shows. He looks at these and says "they’re essentially useless." And direct quote from his e-mail. He says, "I would just as soon not use them. But it’s their call, meaning the White House’s call."

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/week-...ry?id=19159755
Old 05-12-2013, 02:51 PM   #102
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ask Ambassador Rice if there's been any consequences, and the same consequences may yet beset HildaBeast. Plus, as the investigation develops, more information will become available about why General Ham and Admiral Gauoette were dismissed so abruptly in the wake of Benghazi.

It's already come out -- despite the White House's vehement and fallacious statements to the contrary -- Petraeus did not personally agree with the White House talking points:

JON KARL (ABC): Yeah, this is fascinating . . . Petraeus finally saw the final version of the talking points. This is the Saturday afternoon before Susan Rice’s appearances on the Sunday shows. He looks at these and says "they’re essentially useless." And direct quote from his e-mail. He says, "I would just as soon not use them. But it’s their call, meaning the White House’s call."

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/week-...ry?id=19159755

its a political witch hunt .. just say it
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 03:05 PM   #103
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

its a political witch hunt .. just say it
The term "witch hunt" implies fiction, CBJ7. Of course, everyone knows that four Americans died as a result of incompetent leadership, and that is NOT fiction.

And as stated earlier, ABC White House correspondent Jon Karl already noted that the White House and State Department "politicized" the incident when they "scrubbed" the Talking Points memo to deflect any blame from themselves.
Old 05-12-2013, 03:29 PM   #104
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
The term "witch hunt" implies fiction, CBJ7. Of course, everyone knows that four Americans died as a result of incompetent leadership, and that is NOT fiction.

And as stated earlier, ABC White House correspondent Jon Karl already noted that the White House and State Department "politicized" the incident when they "scrubbed" the Talking Points memo to deflect any blame from themselves.
turning over every grain of sand in the desert LOOKING for something that will have little or no consequence IF in fact something IS found just to prove a point implies political horseshit to have a talking point in 2016

speaking of 2016, how much $$ is this talking point costing the taxpayers anyway? Btecha the dems will be more than happy to keep score, and remind the voters the gop spent xxxxx$ to get nothing in a stagnant economy..
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 03:39 PM   #105
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post
For zealous partisans who support their party's "leaders" no matter what they do, debates of any kind are fair game for deflection and non sequiturs. If a president exhibits a staggering level of negligence, deception, and incompetence, it's fully excusable if his predecessor served up much of the same.

Right?
Wrong Captain Moron. The staggering level of negligence, deception and incompetence was served up only by Bush. Reckless spending , fabrication of a War that cost 4 thousand lives and trillions of dollars (Haliburton made out though). Hillary did not read all of the cables, but she did not fabricate a war. The Bush adminstration had 11 embassy attacks with over 50 casualties. Where was John McClain then? The republicans are playing politics with this so that they will not have to face Hillary in 2016. It's not about the 4 casulaties. They already know what the remedy is. Increase the defense budget, and spend more money providing on-site protection for each embassy. The problem is the republicans pledged to Grover Norquist, we won't raise taxes. Thus, the republicans don't want to remedy the problem. The republicans are interested in bringing scandal to Hillary any way they can.
flghtr65 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women