Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162519
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35840
Mojojo33117

Old 10-18-2017, 11:36 AM   #91
spear89
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Very hard to rank them but there was a spa girl named CiCi (I know they have like just six names that they all recycle) Who was pretty and had only an OK figure. But she did the hot water blow job, and damn hers was the best ever. She worshiped my cock like it was Jesus, Buddha, and Krishna. by the time she had slipped the condom on I was so hard that a cat could not scratch it, I threw her on her back and penetrated that tight pussy. All it took was a few strokes and I came so hard I kind of passed out on her for a spell, she laughed about it. It was wonderful.
spear89 is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 09:45 PM   #92
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

OP's post is what this thread is about....reminding you to stay ON TOPIC or don't comment at all!
DarthMaul is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 11:52 AM   #93
scottish
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

This was my #1 all time session. Still something for everyone to try....

Date: April2th, 2013
Name: Kat
Contact Info: None
URL / Website: None
General Area: Soi 33 and 3rd Road, Pattaya, Thailand
Activities: BBBJ, Fingering, ACG, MISH
Session Length: About 45 mins
Fee: 1000 Bhat + 200 tip
Hair Length and Color: Black to shoulder
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: Short 5'1-5'3 maybe 105 - 110lbs toned did have a slight belly not distracting, pretty round face, B cups, nice rear
The Rest of the Story: So, I find my self in Pattay for a few days on a business trip. Unfortunatly, I am with a number of other work mates, so am not able to spend any time visiting some of the bars on Walking Street and Soi 6, as I have done in the past.

However, I find I have a couple of hours free before the evening dinner, so decide to slip off and try one of the sex clubs either Le Carre Blanc or The Telephone Club. The TC turns out to be some distance from my hotel, so I head for Le Carre. Now. I've never been to a sex club before, and certainly wouldn't go with any friends - not that I know of any of them that do mongering - but felt ok about it if no one knew me there.

The place is just a door in a wall. I ring the bell, and wait - no reply. I ring again, and finally the dooor is opened. I walk in and take a seat at the bar, and the girl behind the bar ask what I want to drink. I order a beer, and then turn round to look into the room.

In the bar were several other customers, two older gentlemen sitting together, one with a skinny younger girl and a middle aged guy with curly hair fondling a attractive middle aged girl who was wearing a large long tee shirt. As I turned to look at her she slid the t-shirt off her shoulders, and let it drop to the floor leaving her completely naked, as the guy drank his drink and basically molested her.

The other guy is having his cock sucked by a naked young girl, while chatting to his friend. He sees me looking at them and smiles a happy smile!

I suddenly feel a hand on my thigh, and turn round to find a cute looking girl standing next to me. I order a ladydrink for her, and she tells me her name is Kat or Cat - not sure which. She asks the usual questions - where you from, first time here etc. As we talk, her hand slides up my shorts and begins massaging by cock. I'm immedaitly hard. She then unzips my fly, while I'm still sitting at the bar, drops down on her knees and starts blowing me.

I look accross the room to distract my self from what is happening down below, and see a sort of curtaind off lounge area.There are 4 guys sitting on the couches having blow jobs by naked girls on their knees. This nearly sends me over the top, so I stop Kat, and get her to stand up, and suggest she must be thirsty after all that, and to have a drink! So she stands up, takes off her top, slides her skirt down, and as she has no panties on, puts my hand between her legs, and tells me to stick my fingers up her cunt. What is a man to do - I did as I was told. So there I am with my fingers up her cunt, while she starts caressing my cock.

I glance over to the lounge area again, trying not to stare, and see two of the gilrs riding their guys like they were in a race. The other two guys are still being smoked. I said to Kat, 'that looks good fun' pointing to the guys being fucked by their girls, She immediatley grabs my hand and takes me over to one of the couches, and sits me doown next to one of the guys being fucked. She pulls off my shorts and underware, gets on her knees, and starts another smoking session. After a few of minutes, she said 'we fuck?" Again what is a man say. I was about to stand up so we could go missionery, when she climbs on top of me and tries to stick my cock up her cunt to do me bare back. Fortunatley, I had read in reviews that these girls will jump on you without a condom without warning. I grabbed a condom out of my shorts pocket, and quickly installed it over my cock, much to Kat's dissapointment, looking at her expression.

Anyhow, on she climbs, and is now riding me as the other girls continue blowing and fucking their guys. It doesn't take long for the guy to my left, to pull his girl up and set her on the couch in missionary and begin to fuck the hell out of her. The girl is holding her legs in a piledriver style and being nailed by him.

Let me tell you, you haven't lived until you've been fucked by a girl naked on a couch a foot from another random guy fucking a girl on the couch. I could have been respectful but I kept looking around at this surreal atmosphere.I feel my self getting near again, so stopped Kat from riding me, put her on the sofa, and beging to fuck her in missionery style. The guy on my left lets out a loud grunt, and collapses ontop of his girl.

I can no longer hold it, and go at Kat as hard as I can, and probably shot the biggest load I've done in a long time. I stay still with my cock still in Kat, and she begins to squeeze it with her cunt, getting evey drop of cum out. I pull out and collapse on the sofa next to her. She has a big smile on her face and says 'you fuck good'.

The guy next to me has got up and gone out of the room, so I look around, and the 3 other guys are either being fucked by their girl, or they are banging her sitting on the sofa. I can't stop staring!.

Finally, I get up and head for the bathroom, followed by Kat, who assist me in having a piss by holding my cock! I return to the bar and order another drink and one for Kat.

There are still grunts and groans coming from the curtained off area, so I assume the 3 guys are long timers.

I pay the cashier and give Kat 200 tip for a job well done!

Would I go again? Probably not. I like a litte more GFE, but (semi) public is quite different. If your shy, you will not enjoy it, and I did wonder how much cum was on the sofas!

Anyhow, it's one more item checked off my "Fucket List"
Recommendation: Yes
scottish is invisible Report Post
scottish is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 05:32 PM   #94
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

The only p4p who made it into my top 50 is Dayana Riva. The rest were civvies.

I like Houston hooktards for the same reason Mickey Gilley likes girls at closing time https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-nkLMWDUt4
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 08:14 PM   #95
Alyssa71
Account Frozen

User ID: 347380
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottish View Post
This was my #1 all time session. Still something for everyone to try....

Date: April2th, 2013
Name: Kat
Contact Info: None
URL / Website: None
General Area: Soi 33 and 3rd Road, Pattaya, Thailand
Activities: BBBJ, Fingering, ACG, MISH
Session Length: About 45 mins
Fee: 1000 Bhat + 200 tip
Hair Length and Color: Black to shoulder
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: Short 5'1-5'3 maybe 105 - 110lbs toned did have a slight belly not distracting, pretty round face, B cups, nice rear
The Rest of the Story: So, I find my self in Pattay for a few days on a business trip. Unfortunatly, I am with a number of other work mates, so am not able to spend any time visiting some of the bars on Walking Street and Soi 6, as I have done in the past.

However, I find I have a couple of hours free before the evening dinner, so decide to slip off and try one of the sex clubs either Le Carre Blanc or The Telephone Club. The TC turns out to be some distance from my hotel, so I head for Le Carre. Now. I've never been to a sex club before, and certainly wouldn't go with any friends - not that I know of any of them that do mongering - but felt ok about it if no one knew me there.

The place is just a door in a wall. I ring the bell, and wait - no reply. I ring again, and finally the dooor is opened. I walk in and take a seat at the bar, and the girl behind the bar ask what I want to drink. I order a beer, and then turn round to look into the room.

In the bar were several other customers, two older gentlemen sitting together, one with a skinny younger girl and a middle aged guy with curly hair fondling a attractive middle aged girl who was wearing a large long tee shirt. As I turned to look at her she slid the t-shirt off her shoulders, and let it drop to the floor leaving her completely naked, as the guy drank his drink and basically molested her.

The other guy is having his cock sucked by a naked young girl, while chatting to his friend. He sees me looking at them and smiles a happy smile!

I suddenly feel a hand on my thigh, and turn round to find a cute looking girl standing next to me. I order a ladydrink for her, and she tells me her name is Kat or Cat - not sure which. She asks the usual questions - where you from, first time here etc. As we talk, her hand slides up my shorts and begins massaging by cock. I'm immedaitly hard. She then unzips my fly, while I'm still sitting at the bar, drops down on her knees and starts blowing me.

I look accross the room to distract my self from what is happening down below, and see a sort of curtaind off lounge area.There are 4 guys sitting on the couches having blow jobs by naked girls on their knees. This nearly sends me over the top, so I stop Kat, and get her to stand up, and suggest she must be thirsty after all that, and to have a drink! So she stands up, takes off her top, slides her skirt down, and as she has no panties on, puts my hand between her legs, and tells me to stick my fingers up her cunt. What is a man to do - I did as I was told. So there I am with my fingers up her cunt, while she starts caressing my cock.

I glance over to the lounge area again, trying not to stare, and see two of the gilrs riding their guys like they were in a race. The other two guys are still being smoked. I said to Kat, 'that looks good fun' pointing to the guys being fucked by their girls, She immediatley grabs my hand and takes me over to one of the couches, and sits me doown next to one of the guys being fucked. She pulls off my shorts and underware, gets on her knees, and starts another smoking session. After a few of minutes, she said 'we fuck?" Again what is a man say. I was about to stand up so we could go missionery, when she climbs on top of me and tries to stick my cock up her cunt to do me bare back. Fortunatley, I had read in reviews that these girls will jump on you without a condom without warning. I grabbed a condom out of my shorts pocket, and quickly installed it over my cock, much to Kat's dissapointment, looking at her expression.

Anyhow, on she climbs, and is now riding me as the other girls continue blowing and fucking their guys. It doesn't take long for the guy to my left, to pull his girl up and set her on the couch in missionary and begin to fuck the hell out of her. The girl is holding her legs in a piledriver style and being nailed by him.

Let me tell you, you haven't lived until you've been fucked by a girl naked on a couch a foot from another random guy fucking a girl on the couch. I could have been respectful but I kept looking around at this surreal atmosphere.I feel my self getting near again, so stopped Kat from riding me, put her on the sofa, and beging to fuck her in missionery style. The guy on my left lets out a loud grunt, and collapses ontop of his girl.

I can no longer hold it, and go at Kat as hard as I can, and probably shot the biggest load I've done in a long time. I stay still with my cock still in Kat, and she begins to squeeze it with her cunt, getting evey drop of cum out. I pull out and collapse on the sofa next to her. She has a big smile on her face and says 'you fuck good'.

The guy next to me has got up and gone out of the room, so I look around, and the 3 other guys are either being fucked by their girl, or they are banging her sitting on the sofa. I can't stop staring!.

Finally, I get up and head for the bathroom, followed by Kat, who assist me in having a piss by holding my cock! I return to the bar and order another drink and one for Kat.

There are still grunts and groans coming from the curtained off area, so I assume the 3 guys are long timers.

I pay the cashier and give Kat 200 tip for a job well done!

Would I go again? Probably not. I like a litte more GFE, but (semi) public is quite different. If your shy, you will not enjoy it, and I did wonder how much cum was on the sofas!

Anyhow, it's one more item checked off my "Fucket List"
Recommendation: Yes
scottish is invisible Report Post
Wow, this made me horny just reading it! Sounds like a good fucking time! hahhahah
Alyssa71 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 08:29 PM   #96
bigwill832
Just A Regular User!!!!

Encounters: 34

On the outside the hobby side:

On the Medal of Honor rock in Arlington National Cemetery.
With a college co-ed on the deck of the Texas Clipper down at A&M Galveston
A former student of mine tracked me down and invited me to dinner...then to a hotel.
The Ex from Austin who was down with whatever-whenever. She was house-sitting for a retired general...nice nice house. We broke the bed in their guest room. I'm rather proud of that one.
And the funniest one: The blowjob I got in the classroom in the barracks of my first unit. The Soldier of the Month board was being held in there the next day. My buddies who went in all came out laughing. They knew what had happened the night before. I was told you could see my back-print on the chalk board and her hand prints all around it.
bigwill832 is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 05:24 AM   #97
Trident1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I just realized to contribute to this would basically be writing a short review.

So my answer is all of them, except a few.
Trident1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 11:01 PM   #98
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwill832 View Post
On the outside the hobby side:

On the Medal of Honor rock in Arlington National Cemetery.
With a college co-ed on the deck of the Texas Clipper down at A&M Galveston
A former student of mine tracked me down and invited me to dinner...then to a hotel.
The Ex from Austin who was down with whatever-whenever. She was house-sitting for a retired general...nice nice house. We broke the bed in their guest room. I'm rather proud of that one.
And the funniest one: The blowjob I got in the classroom in the barracks of my first unit. The Soldier of the Month board was being held in there the next day. My buddies who went in all came out laughing. They knew what had happened the night before. I was told you could see my back-print on the chalk board and her hand prints all around it.
Frickin hilarious..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 06:31 AM   #99
pxmcc
Valued Poster

I have one more honorable mention session. It was with a fbsm provider. She wanted me to write a review, but then said i had to leave out the best part. ya, fuck that. now you get to hear the whole story. this session blew my mind, which if you know me, that right there is a somethin somethin...

stay tuned..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 02:04 PM   #100
pxmcc
Valued Poster

i have a new number one. to be updated shortly..

feel free to chime in.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 09:49 PM   #101
pxmcc
Valued Poster

i forgot that this list includes civvie "sessions" too, so i guess my new entry comes in #3 on my all time list, #1 on my hobby list. maybe i'll finish it tonite, or just part. we'll see. please stand by..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 10:05 PM   #102
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthMaul View Post
OP's post is what this thread is about....reminding you to stay ON TOPIC or don't comment at all!
Wonder when the flag on the play will be thrown for bumping a 2017 thread ??
Guest072519 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 10:47 PM   #103
pxmcc
Valued Poster

#3- Part I.

so i did a doubles sesh with Angel Love and my atf which was super fun. looking for a repeat, but neither the atf or i could reach her. well i recently made up with Aries, and i thought my atf and aries would make a helluva doubles team. i was not mistaken.

we tried to make it happen sat night, but the scheduling didn't work out. so we rescheduled for last night.

Aries was on the north side, and my atf's incall was close to me, so i picked aries up and we headed to the atf's.

the rain was horrendous and the roads were extremely dangerous, but i didn't let on to aries how tricky the driving was. i almost hydroplaned at like 40 mph on 288. on the way, aries let me know that she doesn't eat kitty. i said no problem, the atf will understand. (the atf is 60/40 girls over boys, while aries is all about boys, or so we thought...)

anyway, we got there in 1 piece, got the room #, and headed up. the atf looked smashing in a two piece matching bra and panties set. she greeted both of us with a big hug and kiss. (this was their first meetup.)

quick tale of the tape:

atf: 5'1 and 110 pounds, perfect perky b cups, beautiful black girl booty, and super cute, always smiling face. dark skinned ebony with beautiful dark bronze skin. (Vitaman and 1Slayer know exactly who my atf is lol. she's been my atf for 4 years now and counting.)

aries: 4'11", 100 pound mixed ebony spinner. zero body fat, small c cups or large b cups that look too large (lol) for her tiny frame with long suckable nipples, a super tight somewhat small but super cute booty, and a skin tone i would describe as golden.
both gals are smokin hot imo.

we shared some of staff edit - B3, with me in the buff, the atf mostly naked, and aries basically clothed except she had no bra on.

we're chatting and i slide my hand under aries' shirt and start twisting her succulent nipples. suddenly the atf starts sucking my cock, and between aries' boobs and the atf's mouth, i get a raging hard on. i tell aries to take her damn clothes off and the atf to finish disrobing, and they do.

then i order both gals to lie on their tummies for picture time. did a couple of booty shots of both their fine ebony spinner asses, then zoomed in on the atf.

"atf, spread your buttcheeks for me." and she did. i looked down and everything was already soaking wet, pussy, ass, you name it. oh shit. snapped a couple of great shots of atf's moneymaker and her gorgeous starfish.

then i zoomed in on aries and asked her to do the same. i wanted to fuck with her, so i said, "aries, how come your ass and pussy aren't soaked like the atf's?" and she said, "geez give me some time to warm up! imma be sopping wet shortly." and she was. anyway got some great pics of her cute af booty and exotic looking starfish.

then i said, "ladies, we're gonna do a taste test competition." and i came up behind the atf, spread her asscheeks, and dove my freakishly long tongue up her ass. she was literally dripping love juices everywhere. then i got up and said, "ok aries, your turn." and i peeled her buttcheeks apart and dove in for some submarine tuha. she started moaning passionately while the atf was playing with herself and moaning too. aries got 2 o's back to back, while the atf only got one so far. when i had dined to my fill, i got up to give my tongue a rest. i said, "well, both your asses taste delicious. i declare it a taste-test tie." and all were satisfied.

backstory, my atf is a freak, be forewarned. so i said, "ok next activity. i am going to assume the position, and atf, i want you on tuma duty, and aries, i want you to suck my cock from below while you're playing with the family jewels. and so it was. and it was good.

atf took a vial of peppermint oil and applied it to my nether regions, and then poured some coconut oil down my asscrack and worked it in lol.

aries got into position underneath me where i could easily play with her boobs, and her pussy was in reach of the atf, so while the atf was working her oral magic on my unmentionables, she was also playing with aries' kitty, and vice versa. the atf oscillated between prostrate massage and tuma on me, plus slapping my ass til it got red and talking a lot of smack about me being a nasty white boy with a super tight unmentionable; (she had to know i was gonna get her back ha ha), while aries is sucking all my pre-cum out like a damn leech. i was fixin to nut and it was way too soon, so i said, "no more. no more, please ladies, this is just the appetizer."

to be continued.. (Aries is otw rn for singles. i may need to do one of those 10 step programs..)
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 12:59 PM   #104
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

The 30 day bumping rule ONLY applies to Encounter Reports and old reviews.

Bumping old threads is permitted. If someone does not like the topic, then they can ignore it and let it die a natural death.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 01:28 PM   #105
Oralist
Premium Access

Encounters: 128

It's a No- Brainer for me. I saw Aubrey 346 AKA AubreyHTX when she first came on the scene. I saw her almost weekly for 3 years. If you want details, read any of my 9 Reviews of her. The greatest sex I've ever known!
Oralist is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women