Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41299
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 02-20-2016, 03:06 PM   #91
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Omg...now we have NY in our DFW hood...you should really fly to Houston and see Monique and revu her. Back on topic.
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 03:11 PM   #92
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Perhaps.

Yes NY is scary.

Especially north of the TZ bridge.

First-world problems? Sure.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 10:11 AM   #93
uniquemonique
Fan of Fetish😀

User ID: 51923
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This is directed to "THEECCIE214"
YOU MY FRIEND ARE A LIR. I HAVE NEVER BEG FOR MONEY FROM YOU OR ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER!!!! I HAVE NEVER EVEN SEEN YOU BEFORE..ONLY IN YOUR DREAMS......
AND YOUR RIGHT...I DON'T FUCK WELLENDOWED MEN. THATS MY PREFERENCE. I MAKE IT A POINT TO TAKE CARE OF MYSELF, NOT RULES BY THE ALLMIGHTY BUCK..... I SAY WHO, WHEN AND WHERE.%100 INDEPENDENT.
YOUR POSTS ARE LIES, YOU OBVIOUSLY. HAVE WAY TO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS, BECAUSE EVERY CHANCE YOU GET YOU HAVE SOMETHING NEGATIVE TO SAY ABOUT A BITCH YOU'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE. IT SEEMS THAT I'M ON YOUR MIND 24/7. BECAUSE EVERY CHANCE YOU GET, MY NAME KEEPS COMING OUT YOUR MOUTH.
SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE, PUT IN SOME LONG HOURS AT WORK, THEN MAYBE YOUR DREAM COULD COME TRUE.
I WILL MAKE YOU BE MY BITCH, I WILL MAKE YOU SCREAM FOR ME AS I PEGGING THAT TIGHT ASS OF YOURS. YOU'LL LOVE IT, YOU'LL HAVE STARS IN YOUR EYES WHEN I AM DONE. THEY ALL DO......SMOOCHES
uniquemonique is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 10:23 AM   #94
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by uniquemonique View Post
YOU MY FRIEND ARE A LIR. I HAVE NEVER BEG FOR MONEY FROM YOU OR ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER!!!! I HAVE NEVER EVEN SEEN YOU BEFORE..ONLY IN YOUR DREAMS......
AND YOUR RIGHT...I DON'T FUCK WELLENDOWED MEN. THATS MY PREFERENCE. I MAKE IT A POINT TO TAKE CARE OF MYSELF, NOT RULES BY THE ALLMIGHTY BUCK..... I SAY WHO, WHEN AND WHERE.%100 INDEPENDENT.
YOUR POSTS ARE LIES, YOU OBVIOUSLY. HAVE WAY TO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS, BECAUSE EVERY CHANCE YOU GET YOU HAVE SOMETHING NEGATIVE TO SAY ABOUT A BITCH YOU'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE. IT SEEMS THAT I'M ON YOUR MIND 24/7. BECAUSE EVERY CHANCE YOU GET, MY NAME KEEPS COMING OUT YOUR MOUTH.
SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE, PUT IN SOME LONG HOURS AT WORK, THEN MAYBE YOUR DREAM COULD COME TRUE.
I WILL MAKE YOU BE MY BITCH, I WILL MAKE YOU SCREAM FOR ME AS I PEGGING THAT TIGHT ASS OF YOURS. YOU'LL LOVE IT, YOU'LL HAVE STARS IN YOUR EYES WHEN I AM DONE. THEY ALL DO......SMOOCHES
The "I will make you my bitch" is my favorite part of your rant and pretty funny, You might want to go back and use spell check, I see over a dozen mistakes at first glance.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 10:32 AM   #95
uniquemonique
Fan of Fetish😀

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

SPELL CHECK THIS KISS MY @$$. Smooches.
Old 03-05-2016, 10:37 AM   #96
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
SPELL CHECK THIS KISS MY @$$. Smooches.
Have a great weekend
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 10:37 AM   #97
uniquemonique
Fan of Fetish😀

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Cackle Cackle

Feathers got ruffled. opps
Old 03-05-2016, 11:07 AM   #98
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Holy shitsnacks batman!
corona is online now   Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 01:27 PM   #99
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Hmmm....how to respond. Yes, I met you when I was seeing another gal, you were there and your boyfriend/brother/pimp/whatever was there and we had to wait for you, your significant other, and dog to leave. I'd brought her lunch and you asked for money because you wanted lunch and said you were, ummm, unable to work the night before due to you participating in other activities. Said you could make it a double but I really wasn't sure if you were a girl. Your facial features led me to believe you were a tranny and that's not my preference. After about 15 minutes I realized you were not leaving and I wanted to have my session so I gave you $10 for lunch so you'd leave. You said that wasn't enough to get your friend lunch too and at this point the lady I was visiting and I got pissed because I told her I'd better just go. She asked for some of my donation to give you so you'd leave. You had a very bad attitude and thus why I don't like you. I think you may be a guy, you're not a good friend or nice person, and anyone looking at your history knows you're a drama mama. Just my opinion, not worth enough to get a piece of candy.

As far as following you around here, I posted to this thread which you started and possibly one other, may be best to put me on ignore. I did respond because I was attesting to other comments that you're crazy.

I won't do a back and forth with you because nobody that interacts with you comes out ahead but I did respond because I feel I owed that to you since you took my posts so seriously.

Good luck.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 09:28 AM   #100
BLM69
Valued Poster

WOW
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 07:34 PM   #101
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Wow indeed, talk about putting somebody on blast.

I'm gonna go get my popcorn
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women